Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,211 to 9,225 of 37624
-
04-20-23 20:05 #28414Regular Member

Posts: 24https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3062147
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
I didn't see her, but she says she works out of her Dearborn heights home.
-
04-20-23 18:14 #28413Senior Member

Posts: 428Regina
Your Pms must be on fire seeing as you did not give nearly enough details in your report. Care to elaborate on where Regina works or where to find any related advertisements of her? Thanks for the report.
Originally Posted by Pistons1010
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 14:47 #28412Senior Member

Posts: 98Anna
Thanks, Freddy, I appreciate the intel. I've been to this spot a few times already, but never have had the Anna pleasure. I'll post my findings if I go!
Originally Posted by Freddy100
[View Original Post]
LJ.
-
04-20-23 13:32 #28411Senior Member

Posts: 133Bonita's tits
I can't believe you think her tits are a turn-off. Great set.
Originally Posted by Streethunter
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 13:25 #28410Senior Member

Posts: 463Quality body slide
My first appointment with her was yesterday. Unrushed, and very worth while. I will repeat. Great body slide with coconut oil, paid a lot attention to Jr. On the flip more slide, then BBBJ and a finish that was explosive. 65 minutes start to finish. And no fingers in my shoot.
Originally Posted by Streethunter
[View Original Post]
Happy hunting gents.
SN.
-
04-20-23 12:21 #28409Regular Member

Posts: 3Regina
Went and saw Regina today. Holy tits. She liked great. Massage was nice. Will be repeating since she's a great girl. Fun personality. Shower is available.
-
04-19-23 17:56 #28408Senior Member

Posts: 152Anna
Some one said that Anna has a real round but. No Anna has a tiny almost flat Asian but. Someone said she has a belly. To my mind it is almost non existent. Someone said she had natural c's. Not natural. Not c's. Most likely nice b's, look like c's because she is so tiny. Very cute. Tries to please. Very petite. Uses a translator to aid in communications.
Originally Posted by RamButt
[View Original Post]
I had a very good time, but I really like them a little thicker. Maybe a spinner.
-
04-19-23 17:34 #28407Senior Member

Posts: 33Wait a second
Yes, he is speaking of 30 and 60 minutes.
Originally Posted by Qazwsx996
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-23 14:41 #28406Senior Member

Posts: 29Wait a second
When you guys talked about 30 mins for $30 and 1 hour for $60 and said 'half the cost', you're really talking about 30 and 60 not 130 and 160 then? Unbelievable!
Originally Posted by WednesdayFun
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-23 14:38 #28405Senior Member

Posts: 379Same finish for $30? I didn't even know that was an option.
Originally Posted by WednesdayFun
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-23 14:05 #28404Regular Member

Posts: 8Try this
810xxxx494.
Originally Posted by BDR2093
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-23 13:52 #28403Senior Member

Posts: 254Or even better.
Take the 1/2 hour option for $30. Still out in the same amount of time for half the cost. Same service.
Originally Posted by MrRegular
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-23 13:10 #28402Senior Member

Posts: 863Yeah usually when I visit I'm in and out in under 30 sometimes 15 If I just get the stress reliever.
Originally Posted by MrRegular
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-23 09:32 #28401Senior Member

Posts: 36Northern Macomb
I live in northern Macomb, was wondering who is the best private provider or AMP with a bigger menu.
-
04-19-23 08:35 #28400Senior Member

Posts: 503Bonita
Has anyone ever caught anything from her? Not saying I did, but I am very curious. Maybe she has the Mikki immunity.
I saw her a few weeks back and you will say her attitude is a 15 out of ten. Just amazing. And her service is fantastic. But honestly I thought she would be skinner from her pics. And having those giant boobs and prickly vag hair rubbing on me was a turn off. She rubs your asshole and dips her hand back in the oil. Which got me thinking how much asshole juice is in that oil. And then the spray bottle. Well yeah.









Reply With Quote






