Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 1348
-
06-20-23 11:50 #1033Senior Member

Posts: 104Mens hair care
Besides waxing queen where do you all go to get hair removal? I prefer to get sugared but haven't been in many years. Not looking for funny business but a place to get hair removed in all areas.
-
06-08-23 17:08 #1032Senior Member

Posts: 129Visiting
Hello fellow travelers,
I will be in town for work and was hoping for a recommendation, is there a decent pawg or Latina girl worth visiting? And are the strip clubs worth a visit?
TIA!
-
04-26-23 12:49 #1031Regular Member

Posts: 9I am sure you are correct.
Originally Posted by OcAmper
[View Original Post]
I just checked not logged in & couldn't find prescriptions search, prices & don't offer, I am sure, free shipping.
Being a member probably will get membership prices but I couldn't find nonmember prices to see how much that might be.
-
04-25-23 21:03 #1030Senior Member

Posts: 895No membership required
Actually, membership is NOT required.
Originally Posted by Tradewind
[View Original Post]
Costco, is licensed by the state for alcohol, federal license for pharmaceuticals. I'm not an attorney, but easily googleable, basically the licensing doesn't allow for restrictions on who they can sell to.
So, non-members can buy alcohol and prescription drugs with no membership.
-
04-24-23 14:44 #1029Senior Member

Posts: 29Trimix
If anyone wants to give Trimix a try let me know. I have a rx and always have extra. It lasts and lasts without fail. I have a few regular customers that love it.
-
04-20-23 19:08 #1028Regular Member

Posts: 9Being that I am sorta old & my doctor understands so I just ask him for a Rx. For Sildenafil Citrate 100 Mg (generic Viagra) to be sent to Costco which he will.
Originally Posted by JamesD2004
[View Original Post]
Costco charges me $20.99 for 30 pills w / o insurance & they deliver for free.
Lately my very young GF has been asking me to use the Beet Root powder (BRp) (that she gave me) instead for the pill, the BRp works just as well & she is happy & so am I.
I am not recommending it for you as you may not get the same effect as I do, but this works 4 me & also Costco has very cheap pills w / a Rx. But no insurance.
Of course one will have to be a Costco member to get the member discount on Rx's.
-
04-20-23 12:40 #1027Senior Member

Posts: 1954For mailbox, they have to verify your postal address by law I think.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
For prescription, they don't check your I'd that I remember. I pay out of pocket. I think I used Redbox out of the many online pharmacies.
-
04-20-23 02:01 #1026Senior Member

Posts: 3337Without giving my real name?
Originally Posted by JamesD2004
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-23 17:53 #1025Senior Member

Posts: 1954Rent a PO box from the post office or chain store. But for med it's not necessary. Google any of the online pharmacy, get a prescription via chat, get it send to any pharmacy like CVS. Collect in person. $60 for the prescription.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-23 17:21 #1024Regular Member

Posts: 6Tit's hanging in or out of the sports haha. Thanks!
Originally Posted by HappyJob
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-22 23:49 #1023Senior Member

Posts: 895Couple ideas,
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
Have them sent to your office? I used to have all kinds of things delivered to my office.
Mail to a single buddy?
-
09-12-22 11:24 #1022Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 26876 to 7 chicks and rarely advertises online and you won't give up the info gratis?
Originally Posted by BigBoDonk
[View Original Post]
Yeah, I got to bullshit on this.
I've been gangbanging since Panther Palace was off and cracking in OC, did Donne's parties in the valley, Marcos parties at the Super 8 in NOho, been to countles Bubbles / Cala parties, did all the velvet swing / freedom acres, LA couples etc etc so I know first hand how gangbangs go down.
6 to 7 chicks and rarely posts on the internet? Nope. And you want to trade. Hell no.
-
09-12-22 05:14 #1021Senior Member

Posts: 491Better gangbang place
So after weeks of search I found this spot, which has weekly parties, rarely advertises online and has 6-7 chicks on each party. Entrance is below 100. Will exchange this info for some other valuable gangbang info.
-
09-11-22 13:30 #1020Senior Member

Posts: 320This specific routine has been going on since at least when I started over two years ago. I despise it.
Originally Posted by PhineasPhreak
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-22 03:04 #1019Senior Member

Posts: 144Rubber ring
Big time one gal was actually holding the condom onto my dick as I fucked her k9.
Originally Posted by SkankHunt42
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




