Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,386 to 8,400 of 29362
-
04-21-23 00:17 #20977Banned Member

Posts: 51How is it compared with BB?
Originally Posted by OldScavenger
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 22:49 #20976Senior Member

Posts: 507Famous M-Brand Muffler Shop
Muffler shop is at corner of South East St and Lawrence Ave.
Originally Posted by WhereTheAsians
[View Original Post]
But while you are waiting, drop in to the first door south of it for some relaxation.
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...polis-in-98274#rubmaps.
-
04-20-23 21:36 #20975Banned Member

Posts: 51What is the muffler shop.
Originally Posted by Redward46
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 21:08 #20974Senior Member

Posts: 383Meg
She was a total whack job when I saw her buts it was a long time ago. I'd be careful.
Originally Posted by Diddy1103
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 21:05 #20973Senior Member

Posts: 383K8 na
Luna Lounge is in Noblesville. I have been often but my advice is if you can't schedule with either Amy or Renee I wouldn't bother. That was confirmed recently when I paid for an hour with Jenny (first time I'd seen her). Lackluster massage, brought out big guns and HE but finished in half hour. I felt ripped off.
Originally Posted by HunterGatherer
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 20:44 #20972Senior Member

Posts: 507Body Balance URL
https://body-balance-massage-spa-mas...business.site/
Originally Posted by JustYourAvgJoe
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 17:59 #20971Senior Member

Posts: 1175It seems that there are quite a few Carmel men who are happy to tip well for simple self-service. Most Asian places in Carmel will allow SS whether they offer you oil after the flip or not. I know that Blue Island on Gradle gets their fair share of these heavy tippers. I can't imagine this happening anywhere around here besides Carmel.
Originally Posted by DonCollins76
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 17:10 #20970Senior Member

Posts: 82Stats
Age? Tits? Build?
Originally Posted by Redward46
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 16:58 #20969Senior Member

Posts: 54Asian Massage and Legit
I'm curious to a question. I go to a variety of locations in the area. There is one particular legit spot in Carmel that is absolutely massage only. However, the clientele is heavy with men. There are some women and couples, but the vast majority are men. I'm curious as to why you think men gravitate towards legitimate Asian spas vs. Traditional chain locations such as Massage Envy and Woodhouse? These places normally are heavy female customer spots. Just curious for discussion purposes.
-
04-20-23 15:18 #20968Senior Member

Posts: 106Lilly at the Muffler Shop
Lilly is A+++, one of the best experiences I have had in Indy lately. Don't PM me with a bunch of questions, just go!
-
04-20-23 11:10 #20967Regular Member

Posts: 4Kemi
Does anyone have her contact info please PM me. Thank you.
-
04-20-23 09:04 #20966Senior Member

Posts: 78Pretty sure it's body balance spa. Never been myself so someone better acquainted with them than I can confirm.
What's your current favorite?
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 08:55 #20965Senior Member

Posts: 901Where is Spa BB?
My current favorite is looking at me with loving eyes 😍.
I think she's getting attached 😱.
Maybe I should check out a few other AMPs that provide FS.
What is BB Spa's full name? Where are they?
Thanks, JohnGuest.
-
04-20-23 06:33 #20964Senior Member

Posts: 901I haven't been to sweet for a while, and was thinking of going today. I think I will pass. Thanks for the heads up 🙂.
Originally Posted by Rnorton217
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-23 15:32 #20963Senior Member

Posts: 527I agree it's a little steep. DI is almost impossible to beat. It just a nice change of pace. Damn now you got me wanting to make an appt with DI.
Originally Posted by Dnims
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





