Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 11216
-
04-24-23 14:06 #7586Senior Member

Posts: 3338Agreed. W / a big ass like hers, I could not see it. Maybe in NY there are guys who like the JLo look, but in CA we like the fit ones, spinners. And yes she is very young and very naive, and whatever she says is not reliable. That doesn't mean you should waste any time trying to educate her though.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-23 12:47 #7585Senior Member

Posts: 5603Make a profile that has a leading user name. Like LosAngelesDaddy or not. Then just start scrolling the videos that hit your FYP. Once you see a girl that is your type, follow her and like maybe 3 of her videos. Leave a brief comment like you look amazing or love your outfit. Try to leave your comments on posts that have as few comments as possible so it gets noticed.
Originally Posted by Hardtopost
[View Original Post]
Only follow girls that are right in your demographic. Do this until you are following at least 100 girls. BTW you do not need to leave any content of your own. At the bottom of most of the videos you will see a hashtag # that will say something like #asiangirls or #yogagirls or #prettyblackgirls. Search that and find some more girls in your demographic.
At this point tiktok will recognize your preferences and start delivering more similar content to your FYP. If you get sidetracked and start watching a lot of videos about politics or food you will also start seeing more of those videos. Have a real pic or at least one that shows you are older.
Girls will start to follow you back. You can only DM girls that follow you back. Never ask a girl to follow you, this is considered lame. You can add some text to your profile that may give a hint of your intentions. Just add a little. Sometimes random people will leave a comment on your comment. Never reply to those. In fact I don't even read mine (unless it is the creator). But if it is a hot girl I will start to like a few more of her videos. But never like more than 3 at a time. Doing that is like love bombing and also considered simping. Which may or may not work for you. I advise against it.
If a girl really wants to talk to you she will follow you and then DM you. Or you can DM her once she starts following. Also you will get a ton of bots and scammers following you even if you have no content posted. Remove all the followers that do not meet your demographic. Mostly the DM's will start out very brief like hi or how are you or where are you located. Then just go from there.
The girl I am seeing now and who is officially my GF lives in another state. I flew her in for a 3 day weekend after about 2 months of txting and some facetime. It just happened to go really well. But she is in my demographic and we are a personality match on a deep level. Saw her again about a month later for a 4 day staycation. Smooth sailing so far. This particular girl is not an SB (although she told me she has only dated older guys since she was 17). She has a good job and is still in school. She even offered to pay for her next ticket (which I declined). Aside from the ticket, some meals and a sexy outfit I got in advance on shein to fuck her in, no other money was spent.
One of the downsides is that many times they will not be in your area. The investment in time is a lot. So if that's not on your agenda this will never work for you. Admittedly I got lucky, but I put in the work. I was not on there looking to meet girls but as I gained experience I could see the potential. Girls in the 18-28 range meet most of their dates on social media these days. So for them it is pretty natural. And I have turned down more than a few pro SB's as well. Mostly because they were not in my area. But the quantity/quality of the girls on there is very high. No shortages at all.
-
04-24-23 06:10 #7584Regular Member

Posts: 5What are the forums, apps, or website that reviews of john's or sugardaddies.
I was interacting with a girl that I saw on SDM first and then Seeking.com. Attractive girl but lied about her information on borth profiles as they are different in age and location. She is very attractive. She wanted 1 k. Her name is Babyblue something and now her profile on seeking says 30 I think and somewhere in orange country. Her profile on SDM said 25 years old and on the westside of la. She asked me for my phone number and then used my phone number to look at comments about me from seeking I think and other sites. Or maybe she searched my profile name on these sites or forums. She was pretty knowledgeable on how to check and she responded with a screenshot so fast from her phone or computer I think. I was taken aback and had no idea. Where are these sites, forums, and apps that females can check on reviews on males made from other females.
Also on another note I saw HollywoodGuy he met a girl from Tiktok. I was wondering how do you find women that are willing to meet off Tiktok or social media in general. On Tiktok what search term do you use to find these women to meet someone through tiktok? How did you do it Hollywoodguy. Please give us the details. Thanks. From a first time poster.
For creampie for sugarbabies is 300 fair. Or should it be less or more. Some of these girls on these sugar sites want 400 to 500,700, 800,1 k. Also I look on forums of escorts and they say they they can get creampie for 300 to 400.
-
04-23-23 16:48 #7583Senior Member

Posts: 5603Laughable at best.
Originally Posted by HappyJob
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-23 11:26 #7582Senior Member

Posts: 110Gps
Wants 2 k ppm or 20 k monthly.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-8c1d93268d68
-
04-23-23 10:28 #7581Senior Member

Posts: 300That is a phenomenal piece of insight. Downloading down.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
I read the you Chicago page on it. It seems facial recognition is a real cat and mouse game so the software needs to be updated to stay up to date, and something academic like this will always be behind. But it's way way better than nothing. And you can always try your own photos in pimyes to make sure it worked.
-
04-22-23 13:43 #7580Senior Member

Posts: 3338Suspect profile
Moves around a lot, NoCal, SoCal.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...9-0a554d81d40a
-
04-22-23 13:40 #7579Senior Member

Posts: 3338Pimeyes test
There is a profile in the LA area, of a 50 year old woman. She goes into some detail about herself, perhaps she is unconcerned about anonymity. However, I took the 1 profile photo from seeking and ran it through PimEyes free search. I was able to see some of the sites the same person's photo were on began "bu. Edu", meaning to me Boston University. So I search for that, I had no difficulty locating the woman. Full name, etc. IDK why she is around here for now.
This just goes to show the power of facial recognition, and how someone can get your personal info without paying, even though that PimEyes site is paywalled. I have requested they remove all of the hits to my own photos, but after they said they did that, I could still find 3 hits. I then sent them a message with a screenshot of those 3 hits, and said all the things you are supposed to say. In California, I can request that no one sell my personal information if I don't want them to, etc. They acknowledged receipt, we'll see how quickly this actually happens.
If it does, well that takes care of PimEyes, but it doesn't deal with any other sites. There is an app you can get, called Fawkes, that FS-up any photos you put online so they can't be used as the basis of facial recognition. This works prospectively, but not retrospectively.
-
04-22-23 13:32 #7578Senior Member

Posts: 5603After about 15 years on seeking all I can say is that it's better sometimes than others. But staying on consistently is the best plan unless you are off the market completely (as I am now).
Originally Posted by CreamFire
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 01:23 #7577Senior Member

Posts: 423That bad?
Is it that bad now? Was thinking of opening an account because of spring break.
Originally Posted by StudBucket
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-23 23:30 #7576Senior Member

Posts: 5603Sometimes you get lucky on seeking. Get what you can get and be grateful. Also watch your ass as you would with any new girl.
Originally Posted by AMonger1
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-23 14:26 #7575Banned Member

Posts: 171I have had this happen twice from SA. I just go with it.
Originally Posted by JohnDoeTwo
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-23 13:56 #7574Senior Member

Posts: 3338Is she a native born American? If she is foreign, I could guess she is looking for someone for a green card marriage. Beyond that, like the other poster said, I would enjoy the ride as long as it lasts. It won't last forever. Ask any dude here who is married. Why are we here? Because we want what we had w / our wives when we were young and she was hot and wanted to bang all the time. That doesn't last.
Originally Posted by AMonger1
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-23 13:50 #7573Senior Member

Posts: 3338There are clearly fake profiles on Seeking.com. We've all run across them. Someone who is trying to get you to buy pix or videos, or really, anything that involves you sending $ to them, without actually meeting up. There are people all over the world who are motivated to do this, and think SA is good fishing ground because 1) the site itself has few ways to be certain who is real or not, because we don't want to be asked to prove *we* are real, and 2) people who get scammed will be embarrassed to report it to someone who could do something, because of the character of the site. There are definitely ways we can fight back against them, or just perceive what they are before hand.
Originally Posted by StudBucket
[View Original Post]
My main point is that I do not believe it is the site itself that is doing this. First of all, I have never ever been contacted by a fake profile. This might be because I keep my profile hidden from search. Which I recommend everyone do, especially anyone who wants to keep on the down low. I see a new profile, it is appealing in some ways but it also raises red flags. If I favorite it or message it, I may find out shortly it is fake and then block it. I also note that each and every time I deactivate my profile, which I do whenever I am without a paid membership, I am asked to give a reason. I have started checking 'too many fake profiles' every time. So, it does not make sense to me that the site is putting up fake profiles and then asking users if this is pissing us off.
I have no idea how you would get facts that would tell you that the seeking site itself is setting up fake profiles to tease users into keeping their membership going. But as I said, if you have them, bring it on. In the absence of such facts, the Occam's Razor argument is that the fake profiles are from guys in an internet cafe in Bulgaria or Timbuktu. If they can get one guy a day to send them $10 in 'gas money' to go to a M&G, they win. Without facts, all you have is a conspiracy theory.
-
04-18-23 13:12 #7572Senior Member

Posts: 64I actually had one that was similar. Not a sb, but an escort. Any meeting that I had with her was free of charge. She would tell me that she wanted me to go home with her and that I could stay as long as I want. We would have sex multiple times. She loved the sex. She would tell me that it was a double edge sword because she would be sore afterward but still have to work, but she liked me so it was a turn-on for her. She would text me, wishing I was there with her. She would tell me about the business. Tell me about other clients and girls. Talk to me about personal stuff. Ask me if we could meet up and hang out, nonsexual related but eventually it leads to sex. She wasn't like a young hot model, but she was an older lady who was still hot. She had a hot body.
Originally Posted by AMonger1
[View Original Post]
It happens. The reason why I didn't go for it and accept her offer was I knew it wouldn't work out. Our personalities didn't mesh well imo and there was lots of drama on her side. And she was a little crazy, but great in bed LOL. She thought we clicked so well that she wanted to be with me or see me as much as she could. I felt that if she does with me, she does it with everyone that she likes.
In your case, if you like her go ahead and test the waters. Especially if she likes you back and since you guys clicked. I personally wouldn't care if my SO was a worker or currently is, but normally I wouldn't go for it because different of reasons. I know a lot of dudes do care. I've been a few girls who told me that some of their clients, who were rich, wanted to take them for themselves and take them out of the biz.
If she's seeing you for free, then take advantage. I would suggest keeping some boundaries within yourself at least until you get to know her more. I wouldn't fall for her looks, even though that's easier said than done. I go for the personality. There are some girls who do ask to see you for free, act like you are special or they really like you, and then create a sad story and then ask you for some money. There are some girls who I met who showed me that they do that to some dudes. It's part of the game. I don't judge, so I respect the hustle. Just make sure that isn't you. If she is legit and doesn't ask you for money at all, then you are good.
Try not to get insecure about previous guys if you do get into a relationship. It's because she choose you, you know? Some girls who are drop-dead glorious get with guys who don't look hot or up to their standards. You either have to fit the girl type, have money, or have enough charm that would get her. I've seen hot girls and handsome guys who get with someone who doesn't nearly look as attractive as they are. It happens.
Anyway, take advantage. Trend carefully, but don't pass this up. Have fun. Don't fall for the looks because that's temporary and deceiving, fall for the personality and chemistry. Since you guys clicked, ride with it and see where it goes. If she asks for money or create a sad story to get money from you, jump out of the ship. If you happen to get into a relationship with this woman, good luck. Happy for you my guy. If not, at least you had a good time.











Reply With Quote




