Thread: Brazilian Delights
+
Add Report
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 1412
-
05-03-23 19:34 #107Senior Member

Posts: 41Nicoly not worth a visit
So I decided to see the new girl Nicoly, I should have listened to the previous review and passed but you live and you learn. The positives are she was on time, she allowed DFK and has an attractive face. (she also said I was beautiful, never been called that before but I'm chalking it up to the language barrier) that's where the positives stop. She wanted to rush to the main event and seemed annoyed that I wanted CBJ. She rushed through that and wouldn't let me touch her tits, saying they were sensitive. I should have left and asked for partial refund but alas I'm a hard learner. Only one position available, mish which was ok but she acted like I was hung like a horse (which I definitely am not) maybe a shetland pony. Then she kept telling me to be quiet, damn, all I was doing was breathing a little hard. So if you see her be forwarded and don't think about breathing.
-
05-03-23 12:59 #106Senior Member

Posts: 126Aria
She's a 9 on looks. No BBBJ. Had her in every position imaginable.
Originally Posted by WolfgangPet13
[View Original Post]
Great personality.
-
05-03-23 11:02 #105Senior Member

Posts: 266Review on this gal?
Originally Posted by JeffBReal
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-23 20:16 #104Senior Member

Posts: 101How to get in touch
So is there an ad or number I can use? I'll be in Charlotte all week and would like some company.
-
05-01-23 19:32 #103Senior Member

Posts: 266Any intel?
Originally Posted by JeffBReal
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 18:11 #102Senior Member

Posts: 266Do they have new number they are not replying on the old number?
Do they have new number they are not replying on the old number?
-
05-01-23 15:40 #101Senior Member

Posts: 610Nicoly
I saw Nicoly, the new Brazilian gal this week. She is attractive but the 1/2 appointment felt a little rushed. Normal activities but not as passionate as the others. Safe location and on time. As always YMMV.
-
05-01-23 10:36 #100Senior Member

Posts: 126New girl
DM me. GFE!
-
04-27-23 14:38 #99Senior Member

Posts: 100Brazilians
Guys forgive the stupid question as I have not been on site lately. Where are you finding the ads.
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
04-21-23 21:32 #98Senior Member

Posts: 949Brazilian Gil *Gil
I finally got to see her this evening before she left Charlotte. The new incall location is clean and safe. I was able to do all my dirty activities that I and these Brazilians enjoy. She told me that she will be back next week to see all her Charlotte Romeos including me.
Originally Posted by GruntinGunner
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 18:47 #97Senior Member

Posts: 1576Brazilians
Hey guys I had a last minute trip to Charlotte thrown on me for Saturday. I have been doing some research and I'm liking the Ideal of the Brazilians. Where do I find these ads?
If you ever need Any Knoxville or Atlanta info let me know.
-
04-18-23 22:18 #96Senior Member

Posts: 110Gil
Good day Gentz, I hope everyone is doing well.
I had the opportunity to meet Gil today, as usual was notified of the new girl and pics were sent out. In the pics it was noticed boobies and lips are man made and as when I booked for the session and arrived it was noticed that I was right. Was greeted with only a thing and a bra in which did look well on her, she was eager to began immediately with kissing and immediately the pants came off with a BBBJ where she was great with amazing skills at that, continued on with several positions such as missionary, doggy in which she does enjoy a lot as well reverse cowgirl. We went all over the room taking several positions that made it so much fun. We had a mutual feeling of satisfaction that I can say with confidence. She does look good yet everything else is natural other than her boobies and lips but nonetheless great experience as always. I didn't get a chance to meet the girls from last week so I'm not sure how great they were.
Somehow they've changed locations this time in which this time it isn't a bad location but it is a busier place but I didn't mind as always I always post some reconnaissance for safety no matter who I see but that's just me. As always YMMV because I went over my time this time but I was never rushed. She wanted me to stay to chat since I guess they weren't busy today but I was running late for a meeting so I did rush out. I will def check back in with her because she was energetic, nice and understanding. Her English wasn't great but I wouldn't about the language Barrier is you just let her / them get to the point. Please feel free to pm me for any questions other than their Number. As well please stay safe gentleman.
-
04-15-23 18:40 #95Senior Member

Posts: 61Nicole
Late but a very wonderful meeting compared to some of the meetings I've had or tried too. Is the girl in the confirm pic. Great time as good as everything that has been mentioned. I really like she tailored the experience to my speed. Only thing that was a negative was having to use the translator. I feel like we wasted 10 minutes trying to communicate there but I think that was made up for in the main event.
-
04-12-23 15:55 #94Senior Member

Posts: 41Alina Brazillian
Just saw her today. Activities included BBBJ and DATY. Very cute, does get into session. She confirmed she is leaving early Saturday morning.
Originally Posted by David3131
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-23 11:44 #93Senior Member

Posts: 610Alina
I saw her and those activities were on the table, she is a sweetheart and very very sexy. As always YMMV. I might go back and she her again on Friday.
Originally Posted by David3131
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





