Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 330
-
04-18-23 20:42 #240Senior Member

Posts: 121Saw her a couple weeks ago. She works out of a condo, safe location, and really gets into it. I planned on repeating but haven't been back down there since.
Originally Posted by Dtf6200
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-23 14:49 #239Senior Member

Posts: 261914-565-1127 - Colombian Girl
FAKE / SCAM! Talked to this girl 2 days in a row. Says she was from Colombia, but doesn't speak Spanish & had different pics in each ad, different names when I googled the number. LOL. Avoided my questions, kept asking when I was coming and sent an address without even sending a menu or talking about donation. Def. Setting someone up to get robbed. Be safe why'all.
-
04-17-23 12:55 #238Senior Member

Posts: 51Information
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...o/025809076455
Any info on this one? She looks good and located in Norwalk. Would like some I for before I take the dive LOL.
-
12-04-22 20:56 #237Regular Member

Posts: 1The ad that says taking appointments?
They are the best and reasonable. One of them I did everything with I got along very well. They all seem to like to fuck.
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
They enjoy it.
I only had one sub par experience with one of them but most of them deliver and then some.
-
11-26-22 15:58 #236Senior Member

Posts: 66Good info, guys--thank you!
We appreciate why'all TOFTT on her!
Originally Posted by YukPhu
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-22 16:20 #235Regular Member

Posts: 18Hustler Italian Heather is back in Stamford / Norwalk
Saw her in Milford about a year and a half ago. Reasonably attractive, sweet girl, but noticeably drunk (at 9 am in the morning! And spent a good 15 minutes of the session on the phone with a "friend" (dealer / handler? Laughing herself silly over everything he was saying to her. Services okay otherwise, but wouldn't repeat.
Originally Posted by PlanetEarth
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 21:16 #234Senior Member

Posts: 125Gangbang
Posted in Danbury thread.
Met someone who is looking to host a gangbang in Danbury. Does it normally around Hartford. Need about 6-10 guys and she'll come to Danbury.
She's a bbw Latina, but huge ass and big tits. Everything covered, price would be around 80-100. She's very fun and come in for a quick pump and dump.
No video, nothing weird. Wear a mask if you want. All holes are open if you're covered.
Shoot me just one PM please, once I have a few guys I'll send it over to her and get an update. Will need a phone #, so please have a google voice or app # ready, this is to send you some pics and send her your # to send info.
Lmk.
If this isn't allowed please lmk.
-
10-27-22 10:50 #233Senior Member

Posts: 380She used to be decent but she pulled the "I don't do BBBJ" anymore bullshit on me randomly. A stark contrast from the previous times I was with her.
Originally Posted by PlanetEarth
[View Original Post]
She was caught setting a fire inside her hotel room or something of the sort. Most likely high as a kite. Earned a nice little state sponsored vacation but appears she's out.
-
10-27-22 10:24 #232Senior Member

Posts: 511Hustler Italian Heather is back in Stamford / Norwalk
New ad on STG, its her birthday but time appears to be moving backwards, lucky her.
https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...u/409123333103
My experience has been of a hustler that did not deliver as advertised. She has changed her number many times over the many years.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...alian/26147731
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...calls/15233982
YMMV, but keep your guard up and do not provide any roses until the END of the session.
-
10-13-22 13:51 #231Senior Member

Posts: 152Don't waste your time she's a crack head. I walked out on her.
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 12:40 #230Senior Member

Posts: 693Kendal / Kelly
She was reviewed here (scroll down to early August) and in Meriden (late September) as Kelly. Didn't sound good enough to waste my time.
Originally Posted by Smakit
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 12:14 #229Senior Member

Posts: 124Kendal?
-
10-11-22 19:27 #228Senior Member

Posts: 347They both pop up in the same place at the same time. I tried once but she ghosted me so never more.
Originally Posted by BustingFan
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 08:59 #227Senior Member

Posts: 36Vicky report
Report on Vicky in Norwalk. Very responsive and posted a live verification picture right away. 120/160/250. Pictures are very flattering but accurate. Got there and there were two girls. The other one said "do you want me to take this one?" "No, I've got it. " So that was a little weird. Unenthusiastic after that but friendly and got the job done. Wouldn't likely return but better than many other local options.
https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...h/077600085820
-
10-11-22 08:55 #226Senior Member

Posts: 36I've messaged this number dozens of times. Never get a reply. Probably a bait and switch anyway, like someone else said.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





