Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 576 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 76 476 526 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 626 676 1076 1576 ... LastLast
Results 8,626 to 8,640 of 30808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22183

    Red head

    Quote Originally Posted by TreyDub  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...b/400452069571

    Any info on this one? She's a cutie. Didn't leave a name to search.
    Pretty sure I reviewed her a few months ago. Was a good enough time. Man, she put on a lot of weight from the pictures it seems. If they start letting themselves go, it's unlikely their customer service doesn't follow along too. But hey, maybe not.

  2. #22182

    This one too!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TreyDub  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...b/400452069571

    Any info on this one? She's a cutie. Didn't leave a name to search.
    Yep she just changed the number same pics and same area. If any luck, let me know if successful. Don't do deposits!! Well is up to you.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...oking/55659698

  3. #22181

    Guess who's back? Better than before.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...b/400452069571

    Any info on this one? She's a cutie. Didn't leave a name to search.

  4. #22180

    You give, you get.

    Quote Originally Posted by LaxyFort  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/nymphdoll
    Just in case you don't get much response to your question, I'll give you a good reason why:

    I had to figure this out myself, but If all you do is ask questions on the forum and contribute nothing, you won't get much response from others. However, if you begin to contribute to the forum by sharing experiences, good and bad, folks will appreciate it and reciprocate when you have questions.

  5. #22179

    Anyone still use list crawler

    About 90% are fake / scams and even the ones there you can find on SkipTheGame as well, so is there any use to looking on Listcrawler at this point.

  6. #22178

    Athena

    Anyone have any info on her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/nymphdoll

  7. #22177

    My apologies

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc13  [View Original Post]
    Thought I did, with a review on how she stole my day and wasted an opportunity to have at least one more regular. She blew it and I will continue to search.
    Forgot the link fellas:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...oking/55524989

  8. #22176
    Quote Originally Posted by DbbClassy2  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone willing to send me Vickie's number in DM? Rubmd is down no matter which way I try to access it. Even from proxy servers.
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...kie-26864.html

  9. #22175
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattie  [View Original Post]
    I saw Luna again and she was on fire. The visits just keep getting better. I think she's overlooked in Raleigh. Everything covered but it doesn't matter. Her tits and ass are to die for. DATY and she loved it. She was freshly showered an smelled great. Her English is a little rough but who's there to talk. She's drug, alcohol and disease free. I hope we can keep her here. She's also one of most attractive providers out there and she's very nice. Guys complain about the quality here so check her out. Pictures are real and it's her so no bait and switch. Be safe.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...eigh/128335212
    Unfortunately she does have a post partum belly pouch, face not too pretty, fake tits, ass kind of small. Nice girl though.

  10. #22174

    Luna Latina Cuban

    I saw Luna again and she was on fire. The visits just keep getting better. I think she's overlooked in Raleigh. Everything covered but it doesn't matter. Her tits and ass are to die for. DATY and she loved it. She was freshly showered an smelled great. Her English is a little rough but who's there to talk. She's drug, alcohol and disease free. I hope we can keep her here. She's also one of most attractive providers out there and she's very nice. Guys complain about the quality here so check her out. Pictures are real and it's her so no bait and switch. Be safe.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...eigh/128335212

  11. #22173

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by JRyder27  [View Original Post]
    Morning fellas, was hoping someone had a lead on any providers in the Southern areas of Apex, Holly Springs or Fuquay. I've seen most of the girls up in Raleigh that we all have and just looking for something more readily available / accessible when the need arises. Haven't been active for awhile due to the talent (or lack there of) in the area lately but looking to get back in and contribute more. Thanks ahead of time.
    Only one I can think of is Daisy. She is in Apex. I have seen her once. She is nice and is reasonably priced. If she was closer to me, I would go back. I recommend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/182896087900

  12. #22172

    Thought I had one

    Quote Originally Posted by JRyder27  [View Original Post]
    Morning fellas, was hoping someone had a lead on any providers in the Southern areas of Apex, Holly Springs or Fuquay. I've seen most of the girls up in Raleigh that we all have and just looking for something more readily available / accessible when the need arises. Haven't been active for awhile due to the talent (or lack there of) in the area lately but looking to get back in and contribute more. Thanks ahead of time.
    Thought I did, with a review on how she stole my day and wasted an opportunity to have at least one more regular. She blew it and I will continue to search.

  13. #22171
    Quote Originally Posted by JRyder27  [View Original Post]
    Morning fellas, was hoping someone had a lead on any providers in the Southern areas of Apex, Holly Springs or Fuquay. I've seen most of the girls up in Raleigh that we all have and just looking for something more readily available / accessible when the need arises. Haven't been active for awhile due to the talent (or lack there of) in the area lately but looking to get back in and contribute more. Thanks ahead of time.
    Depends on what you like, but daisy in apex is pretty solid. Little bit older, well into her 40's. But has a fantastic attitude.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/182896087900

  14. #22170

    Provider near Holly Springs, Apex or Fuquay

    Morning fellas, was hoping someone had a lead on any providers in the Southern areas of Apex, Holly Springs or Fuquay. I've seen most of the girls up in Raleigh that we all have and just looking for something more readily available / accessible when the need arises. Haven't been active for awhile due to the talent (or lack there of) in the area lately but looking to get back in and contribute more. Thanks ahead of time.

  15. #22169

    Kehlani

    Went to see Kehlani the other day https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/124808570.

    Hosts out of a private apartment complex. Busy enough you won't attract attention, no one sketchy hanging around, etc. Apartment itself is a bit messy, action takes place on an air mattress in the living room, able to use the bathroom and it's clean. I think she has a roommate who also provides. There's definitely been someone in the extra bedroom and there is another provider out there with near identical ads, etc.

    The pictures in the ad are not her. She's heavier, let's call it smaller BBW, ass is average, tits are huge.

    Overall, great time, would repeat. Ad is accurate around price and services. Super responsive, saw her within an hour of reaching out. I'm larger than average and she deep throated aggressively without any complaints. She gets super into everything, got and stays wet, squirts, takes it down her throat, Greek, etc. Like a champ. Have already repeated, would recommend to others if that's what you're into. She does offer BBFS, so take from that what you will.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape