High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 385 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 435 485 885 1385 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19260

    Review on TER

    Quote Originally Posted by DoItForTheCat  [View Original Post]
    Getting ready for my next adventures. Got eyes on two that I've not seen and would like some intel if it available.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...i/488136254907

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/503570758844

    PM me if you prefer.

    Be safe out there mongers.
    There is one review of the first girl on TER. I think this is her. Also she has ads on sumo search.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4779533-380909

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...-24-7/55464673

  2. #19259

    Mex chick from SB

    This one's getting too needy for me but I'm going to miss her. She's on SB if you want more pics. Fab big ass. Nice tits. Ok bbj. But she does BBFS with cip and will try the backdoor but it usually hurts too much. Super juicy and loves to fuck. Only drawback is she has sorta rough skin and she's really quiet. Lives in fall River and it's hard to get a good time for the bed so we've also done some car dates. I'm looking for a good swap on this one. Something below 200 with all the above good quals. Yeah I know, bit of a Diamond.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 31CCEB78-CA3C-4258-9F58-99AE8EF747EE.jpeg‎   179D418E-2D93-4560-938E-EF53AD175C18.jpeg‎  

  3. #19258
    Quote Originally Posted by JonGris  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately. The Tattoo looks familiar just can't remember I will TOFFT and report back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...e/663987345894
    She could pay me and I still would not see her again. Lots of Demons. Don't waste your time or money.

  4. #19257

    Run fast and far

    Quote Originally Posted by JonGris  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately. The Tattoo looks familiar just can't remember I will TOFFT and report back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...e/663987345894
    Demons for days.

  5. #19256

    Looking for Info

    Has anyone seen her lately. The Tattoo looks familiar just can't remember I will TOFFT and report back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...e/663987345894

  6. #19255
    Clean out yer mailbox Bigtime G.

  7. #19254

    Let’s not fuck this up

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    I've been to this one a couple times now. Tiny Verdean girl. The usual third floor rundown house with a threadbare apt. But she's good. No sign of demons, thin but not emaciated. No one's bothered my car or myself going in and out. She does most everything except backdoor. Nice bbj with good suction. Licks her copious cream right off while we're playing so probly takes a load. Does BBFS with Cip but she does kinda pull away after most of the load has blown. She's pretty into it, gets out her vibrator if you want it. I've done 180 for the hour hahaha, more like ten minutes. She works evenings but is flexible. She said it was ok to hand out her number so pm for details. Take a look at Girlfromisland on SB for pics.
    Be nice to this one guys, she's super sweet. An asshole could easily take advantage. Do the right thing.

  8. #19253

    Kat Kinsley

    Visited Kat a couple days ago. Read her reviews on how she does BBBJ and she has confirmed she does through text. When I arrived to her we talked and and we began lfk and she pulls out a rubber and I asked her if it was for a BJ and she said "yeah I don't do it without" I told her we discussed this through text and everything. Her attitude turned bitchy and kept insisting she only does CBJ. I decided to gtfo there as her donation was already high enough plus we had already agreed everything through text. Was very disappointed as she has really nice tits.

  9. #19252

    Has anyone seen Ricky yet?

    I have plans to meet with Ricky later this week, not sure if anyone has gotten the chance to see her?

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...1635.htm?cat=1

  10. #19251

    New to RI

    Hey guys just moved here from Danbury CT. Just looking to see the best spots and what girls are must sees in the area, especially the ones that give the best BBJ. Of course willing to trade info if you need anything from CT.

  11. #19250
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    I've been to this one a couple times now. Tiny Verdean girl. The usual third floor rundown house with a threadbare apt. But she's good. No sign of demons, thin but not emaciated. No one's bothered my car or myself going in and out. She does most everything except backdoor. Nice bbj with good suction. Licks her copious cream right off while we're playing so probly takes a load. Does BBFS with Cip but she does kinda pull away after most of the load has blown. She's pretty into it, gets out her vibrator if you want it. I've done 180 for the hour hahaha, more like ten minutes. She works evenings but is flexible. She said it was ok to hand out her number so pm for details. Take a look at Girlfromisland on SB for pics.
    My apologies, I should have mentioned Senior's and swaps take precedence. Getting a lot of DM and I'm not sure her neighbors are going to appreciate this LOL.

  12. #19249
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottBoxster  [View Original Post]
    If you look at the pictures, it is scary, she has an open sore on her back, and healing sores in other places, most prominent on her chest. So why would anyone. Ugh.
    Good catch that I missed. Thanks.

  13. #19248

    SB in Pawtucket

    I've been to this one a couple times now. Tiny Verdean girl. The usual third floor rundown house with a threadbare apt. But she's good. No sign of demons, thin but not emaciated. No one's bothered my car or myself going in and out. She does most everything except backdoor. Nice bbj with good suction. Licks her copious cream right off while we're playing so probly takes a load. Does BBFS with Cip but she does kinda pull away after most of the load has blown. She's pretty into it, gets out her vibrator if you want it. I've done 180 for the hour hahaha, more like ten minutes. She works evenings but is flexible. She said it was ok to hand out her number so pm for details. Take a look at Girlfromisland on SB for pics.

  14. #19247

    I would pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by PSil  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met this woman yet? She has been posting frequently lately.

    I've been unable to reach her when I've had the opportunity.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...o/377104532517
    If you look at the pictures, it is scary, she has an open sore on her back, and healing sores in other places, most prominent on her chest. So why would anyone. Ugh.

  15. #19246
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483

    Unnamed woman in Lincoln

    Has anyone met this woman yet? She has been posting frequently lately.

    I've been unable to reach her when I've had the opportunity.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...o/377104532517

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape