Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 499 of 2251 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 549 599 999 1499 ... LastLast
Results 7,471 to 7,485 of 33760
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26290
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailman44  [View Original Post]
    Hi. Curious if anyone has seen any of the Asian escorts that advertise in Woburn. Have not tried them yet but am curious. Are they young? Old? Worth it? I know they change but I'm curious about recent experiences. Thank you.
    They used to be okay. Now they are all older girls. Not bad looking but just not worth it anymore.

    Before they used to be a better deal sometimes you'd get a younger one and the older ones still looked decent. But now all old and more granny looking. (Probably 50s +)

    I'll say if you do want to partake choose the Quincy, Allston area locations. The Burlington / Woburn seem to get all the worst / oldest ones.

  2. #26289
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutsHucko  [View Original Post]
    I know I'm crazy, but she's back. I've read how bad she is and had a boyfriend / pimp robbing people, but has anybody seen her recently.

    Why do I feel like I'll be the guy to have a great time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...a/147302568807
    The ad disappeared but if you think any of those girls who rob change. Your in for a fun surprise. Be smart buddy.

  3. #26288
    Quote Originally Posted by SreeDeep  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/massachus...scorts/3024780

    She has been discussed on this forum before with mixed reviews, but I had no idea how horrible the situation was. She is responsive over text and we set up an incall meet. 160 hhr is decided, but she sounded flexible. I reach there and for 15 minutes no one picks up. Just as I am about to leave, she asks me to come in. I go down to the basement and she invites me in. Inside is a mess of a 1 BR. The whole bed is covered in dozens of clothes. There's a dog barking in the living room.

    The girl is 30 lbs heavier than the photos. Nonetheless, I give her the money to start the deed. Then I notice, her hands are full of open wounds. She sees that I've noticed and immediately says they are not contagious. I decide not to take a chance and ask her for the money back and get out of there with her screaming in my ear cursing. Glad that for once I thought with my head and not the little head. I've seen track marks and bruises before from drug use, but never so many open bleeding lesions.
    I posted twice not to see this girl.

    She had (and apparently still has) a staph infection. Which is very contagious. That is the open wounds. Avoid her. Period.

    Also you would have severely overpaid

  4. #26287

    A Month Ago

    A month ago I decided to try KaraB. She stays in the South End area. At first I was skeptical before arrival & even after arrival. But once I met her & had a brief convo, I was sure it was going to be a great time. And Wow! What a great time it was. Non-rushed 2 pops.

  5. #26286
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailman44  [View Original Post]
    Hi. Curious if anyone has seen any of the Asian escorts that advertise in Woburn. Have not tried them yet but am curious. Are they young? Old? Worth it? I know they change but I'm curious about recent experiences. Thank you.
    Yeah, I tried them a couple of time. They are NOT young. Some of them are pretty fit for age. But, the quality of their services sucks. It's always quick suck, fuck and out you go. But, they are cheaper than a massage + extras.

  6. #26285
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutsHucko  [View Original Post]
    I know I'm crazy, but she's back. I've read how bad she is and had a boyfriend / pimp robbing people, but has anybody seen her recently.

    Why do I feel like I'll be the guy to have a great time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...a/147302568807
    You like being robbed?

  7. #26284

    Lawrence / Methuen / The Loop

    I know I'm crazy, but she's back. I've read how bad she is and had a boyfriend / pimp robbing people, but has anybody seen her recently.

    Why do I feel like I'll be the guy to have a great time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...a/147302568807

  8. #26283

    The demons are strong

    Quote Originally Posted by SreeDeep  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/massachus...scorts/3024780

    She has been discussed on this forum before with mixed reviews, but I had no idea how horrible the situation was. She is responsive over text and we set up an incall meet. 160 hhr is decided, but she sounded flexible. I reach there and for 15 minutes no one picks up. Just as I am about to leave, she asks me to come in. I go down to the basement and she invites me in. Inside is a mess of a 1 BR. The whole bed is covered in dozens of clothes. There's a dog barking in the living room.

    The girl is 30 lbs heavier than the photos. Nonetheless, I give her the money to start the deed. Then I notice, her hands are full of open wounds. She sees that I've noticed and immediately says they are not contagious. I decide not to take a chance and ask her for the money back and get out of there with her screaming in my ear cursing. Glad that for once I thought with my head and not the little head. I've seen track marks and bruises before from drug use, but never so many open bleeding lesions.
    Good thinking brother. The demons are strong. Just imagine how she would react and what she would say if a monger visiting her had open wounds and said what she said. Yeah right. Good move brother.

  9. #26282
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158
    Quote Originally Posted by Rion75  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...n/771071785555

    I'm looking for North Shore fun. How about Many Fox lately reviews are up and down.
    I don't know Irish, but posting locations all over is a red flag. Mandy is a shadow of her former self but will likely get the job done. She was great when I first saw her in 2019, but been doing this too long now.

  10. #26281

    Irish or Mandy Fox

    Has anyone seen this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...n/771071785555

    I'm looking for North Shore fun. How about Many Fox lately reviews are up and down.

  11. #26280

    Bianca / Queen B. Avoid.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/massachus...scorts/3024780

    She has been discussed on this forum before with mixed reviews, but I had no idea how horrible the situation was. She is responsive over text and we set up an incall meet. 160 hhr is decided, but she sounded flexible. I reach there and for 15 minutes no one picks up. Just as I am about to leave, she asks me to come in. I go down to the basement and she invites me in. Inside is a mess of a 1 BR. The whole bed is covered in dozens of clothes. There's a dog barking in the living room.

    The girl is 30 lbs heavier than the photos. Nonetheless, I give her the money to start the deed. Then I notice, her hands are full of open wounds. She sees that I've noticed and immediately says they are not contagious. I decide not to take a chance and ask her for the money back and get out of there with her screaming in my ear cursing. Glad that for once I thought with my head and not the little head. I've seen track marks and bruises before from drug use, but never so many open bleeding lesions.

  12. #26279

    Kelli

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailman44  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. I have been trying to see Kelli for a week or so. She quoted me 300 for the hour and when I asked if that included everything she said "the hour is where the fun starts". Is FS more than the hour rate? Thank you!
    I'd also be interested to know if anyone else here has paid the hourly rate of 300 and had FS included, or if not, what the extra charge is.

    Her body looks fantastic.
    Last edited by Johnson686; 04-15-23 at 13:35. Reason: Clarification

  13. #26278

    Kelli

    Quote Originally Posted by CornPop  [View Original Post]
    Kelli is A+ in my book. Older mid 40's but her body and physical appearance puts most these out of shape 20 year old to shame.

    She is tone and tan. Fake cans Her massage skills are excellent BBBJ are excellent loves cim, cof or cum on tits. Does FS if you pay for it. Here specialty is P2 P slide. I've cum from that alone.

    She is a chatter box. Will talk nonstop. I know her and will sometimes text me like she talks.

    She changes hotels but keeps a regular schedule.
    Thanks for the info. I have been trying to see Kelli for a week or so. She quoted me 300 for the hour and when I asked if that included everything she said "the hour is where the fun starts". Is FS more than the hour rate? Thank you!

  14. #26277

    Kelli

    Quote Originally Posted by CrampPamp  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me about Kelli? What was your experience like? Been debating on pulling the trigger for awhile.

    https://www.slixa.com/massachusetts/boston/kelli-boston
    Kelli is A+ in my book. Older mid 40's but her body and physical appearance puts most these out of shape 20 year old to shame.

    She is tone and tan. Fake cans Her massage skills are excellent BBBJ are excellent loves cim, cof or cum on tits. Does FS if you pay for it. Here specialty is P2 P slide. I've cum from that alone.

    She is a chatter box. Will talk nonstop. I know her and will sometimes text me like she talks.

    She changes hotels but keeps a regular schedule.

  15. #26276

    Diamond

    Anyone have any info? Looks to good to be true.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...-/861649417068

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape