Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 180 of 582 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 230 280 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 8723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6038
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by DickieMcc  [View Original Post]
    Some dude answers and he is aggressive.
    Maybe it's harassment post?

  2. #6037

    Don't call that number

    Quote Originally Posted by DShackle  [View Original Post]
    She hasn't posted recently, but I gave her a ring. A dude picked up the phone so I just hung up. Maybe it's her bf / husband. Maybe she uses her phone. To be fair, last time she posted was 2 weeks ago, so was kind of shooting in the dark here. Seems like a real phone though, not a burner. Maybe I'll try again if I see her post and I happen to be free.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...m/342547628831
    Some dude answers and he is aggressive.

  3. #6036
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeBass  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel or experience with this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...e/489473408633

    Thanks.
    Could be interesting. Wonder hero it's and breaking point.

  4. #6035

    Scarlet

    Anyone have any intel or experience with this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...e/489473408633

    Thanks.

  5. #6034
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHass  [View Original Post]
    Seen her and her friend a few times. You can usually negotiate her prices down. Runs a 2 girl special sometimes, which is IMO worth it because the price is so cheap, and her friend has a pretty nice body. She hosts out of her apartment which is fairly unkept. Sofa is where you'll most likely do the deed, and it can be a bit uncomfortable. She has a very open menu and does allow back door play, not that I've ever tried it but she's suggested it before. Overall a pretty meh provider, but she's cheap so sometimes it can be worth your while.
    She hasn't posted recently, but I gave her a ring. A dude picked up the phone so I just hung up. Maybe it's her bf / husband. Maybe she uses her phone. To be fair, last time she posted was 2 weeks ago, so was kind of shooting in the dark here. Seems like a real phone though, not a burner. Maybe I'll try again if I see her post and I happen to be free.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...m/342547628831
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mzy0mdm2mdayntrjmtc1zdi5mzvkodm1mwrhmmuxzmfjyzjjmju2.jpg.jpg‎  

  6. #6033

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteBarlow69  [View Original Post]
    Have any of my fellow mongers seen her recently she's not new fucked her in 2019. Great tits delicious ass took a nice facial overall excellent fuck I reviewed her Last time I https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...e/396489818220.
    I was thinking of taking a look today? Any intel.

  7. #6032

    Fat escort ***** has the nerve to say no to 100 dollar meetups

    Mongers need to stop overpaying these escorts man because this is ridiculous.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...n/081973232641

  8. #6031

    Best BBBJ around?

    Has anyone seen this girl? She looks like she might actually deliver on the promise her ad title says haha.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...round/55394476

  9. #6030

    Alexis

    Have any of my fellow mongers seen her recently she's not new fucked her in 2019. Great tits delicious ass took a nice facial overall excellent fuck I reviewed her Last time I https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...e/396489818220.

  10. #6029

    Kyanni

    Quote Originally Posted by McKilla  [View Original Post]
    Can you post link or contact.
    I saw there may have been a recent post in Eastern CT on STG. She goes by Kyanni, Kyanni Marie, Kyanna, Russian, sex therapist, Bera, and Casino Girl to name a few. Aka Tatyana. I used to have all her fb and insta info. She's short about 4-10.5-0.always black hair and lipstick. She has a sister that doesn't play that usually shares a room. Never seen her except on fb and insta. She used to post in Hartford, Springfield, and Eastern CT. You can find a lot of mixed reviews in the Hartford section. She not the easiest to get a hold of. By the looks of her newest pics. Demons are wearing on her quite a bit and they already were the last time I saw her about a year or so ago. She joked about robbing me one of the times I saw her but she never did. If you are into hooking up with a living ashtray, she's got you covered.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 74CF4DD8-0318-4B16-B8D5-182BFD83CB2D.png‎   A603E9C0-FFDF-4F60-8ED7-5AAECF9CE49F.png‎   908FF534-34BB-4D8D-A797-41D24DA681F7.png‎   CCA70D6F-6B86-4820-93E1-49DDE7255116.png‎   F7B1CB02-B452-4D21-9BD1-8B144102AEB8.jpg‎  


  11. #6028

    Little G

    I had zero issued first meet up. I'm not a SS / QV type monger so I went all in for the hour car date. Talk about attentive and into the session. This was about two weeks ago.

    Only thing I'll say is her coms were not the greatest for the initial pickup.

    I believe "to each their own". I'll continue seeing her till she flips her switch with me.

    Still recommend YMMV.

    Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArviK88  [View Original Post]
    It shows how fast things change even over 6 months. I feel bad for giving her thumbs up, it's just that in October she wasn't like that.

    Another example on how fast life changes with these women, a short personal experience story.

    I saw this woman at the end of February, she looked nice, but explained apologetically to me that she had drug problems and she is on Methadone.

    I said, OK, and we had a very pleasant experience.

    Fast forward 3 weeks later, I set another date, but I took her out for lunch before action.

    At some point she gets up from the table for a bathroom break. I later realized she probably sniffed something while there.

    At the end of our session (very good) back at the hotel she tells me she's going to go into rehab for a month or so.

    To her credit she followed through as I haven't heard from her since, but still shows how fast things can change.

  12. #6027

    Little G

    It shows how fast things change even over 6 months. I feel bad for giving her thumbs up, it's just that in October she wasn't like that.

    Another example on how fast life changes with these women, a short personal experience story.

    I saw this woman at the end of February, she looked nice, but explained apologetically to me that she had drug problems and she is on Methadone.

    I said, OK, and we had a very pleasant experience.

    Fast forward 3 weeks later, I set another date, but I took her out for lunch before action.

    At some point she gets up from the table for a bathroom break. I later realized she probably sniffed something while there.

    At the end of our session (very good) back at the hotel she tells me she's going to go into rehab for a month or so.

    To her credit she followed through as I haven't heard from her since, but still shows how fast things can change.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    She seems to be going down hill as her priorities increase. I've seen her a few times. Don't give her money up front. Have her put her phone in her purse and zipped. Then have her put on the floor in the front. It was only the last time that she used the timer but she didn't start till she was set. She also asked to smoke which I said no. She asked again when we got to a "secluded" spot but she did her crack pipe outside the car. It was def a diff experience than the first where she was cool with cip but not tis time. Honestly based on how the night was going, I could have "accidentally" and she would have huffed but been ok. Wondering if a repeat for me may be worse or similar to my previous encounters. At the rate she's going she might look in her 40's by the time she's 22. I don't think she has a shortage of clients.

    Sucks your experience was garbage and rushed.

  13. #6026
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Kyanni. The one that says she never has sex with clients and never bare? That's unnerving but with the number of guys that bust inside her, it would probably be inconclusive. Your point is taken though. Frankly. Patronizing with an escort is probably less damaging than a rape charge. I'm no lawyer though. With the lack of talent is it really worth ripping off a girl? I saw a diff girl that said something similar. I pretty much said in her line of work that probably isn't in her best interest but her choice.

    Thanks for your post.
    Can you post link or contact.

  14. #6025
    Quote Originally Posted by Socom1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks so much for this review. I was planning on seeing her Sat after reading DonnnyBravo say she was "very hot & good to go", but I'm going to pass now. This just go's to show once again, one man's treasure is another man's trash.
    You are right. We all have our own experiences and YMMV happens a lot. There was one girl in meriden that a few were raving about and turned out to be an old hideous creature. Def good to take in all reviews and not just the one or two glowing ones or even the one or two bad ones. We also know there are at least a few girls and handlers that self promote. If anyone reads my reviews as good or bad, don't settle for that alone. Find others. If a monger sees similar girls as me and gets similar experience then there's value. I typically follow a few mongers on here that have good reviews and they pan out. Usually when there is only one it's almost TOFTT.

    BTW other than some friction between me a socom early on about a particular girl, I respect his views as well as being a senior member.

  15. #6024

    Little G

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeeted  [View Original Post]
    I'm lying.

    Pulled the plug in this last night after seeing several good reviews. Boy oh boy are those reviews wrong. Parked sort of in her driveway. Out in the open. She came to the car. Took donation for a qv (100). Asks if she can smoke in the car. Sure, why not. She smoked a cigarette and then pulls out her crack pipe and smoked that. This went in for about 20 minutes. We jump into the back set, she sets an alarm for 15 minutes. Then starts texting and calling dealers. Schedules a drop and the guy said he's right around the corner. She then changes her alarm to 10 minutes and starts with a BBJ. A few minutes later I ask to tap it doggy style and she said sure, but you've got 20 seconds left.

    That's when her dealer pulled up and she just got out.

    What an absolutely miserable experience. Didn't get to finish. Got ripped off. She's high as a kite and will certainly put the order in while with you. Worst clock watcher I've ever seen.

    She's a sloppy mess. I hate to say it but this is one reason I stick to the AMPs.

    Prior to posting this I saw the recent similar comments. It's all true. I'd stay away at all costs.
    She seems to be going down hill as her priorities increase. I've seen her a few times. Don't give her money up front. Have her put her phone in her purse and zipped. Then have her put on the floor in the front. It was only the last time that she used the timer but she didn't start till she was set. She also asked to smoke which I said no. She asked again when we got to a "secluded" spot but she did her crack pipe outside the car. It was def a diff experience than the first where she was cool with cip but not tis time. Honestly based on how the night was going, I could have "accidentally" and she would have huffed but been ok. Wondering if a repeat for me may be worse or similar to my previous encounters. At the rate she's going she might look in her 40's by the time she's 22. I don't think she has a shortage of clients.

    Sucks your experience was garbage and rushed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape