Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 31845
-
04-16-23 13:44 #26250Senior Member

Posts: 260Latinias
Anyone have any intel of this one? I assume it's 3-4 girls working together. I like the look of the blonde but are they actually pics of the girls or just similar?
https://callescort.org/615-247-5536
-
04-16-23 11:05 #26249Senior Member

Posts: 201Sa fishing
Greets Guys! Anybody have reports on this TGTBT babe? https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-a8e1bb6118b9 Cat find anything? The Good DM me. If Bad Post the BAD? Be Safe V.
-
04-16-23 10:59 #26248Regular Member

Posts: 9Riding Bare
Didn't even have to ask. Niki said she wanted me in her and I obliged. Kitty a bit dry at first, but was tight. The little minx knows how to ride and to give a great BBBJ with cim.
-
04-16-23 09:35 #26247Senior Member

Posts: 260Latina
Who is the first girl?
Originally Posted by BravoFox
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-23 09:25 #26246Regular Member

Posts: 10Anyone seen Destiny before?
She's a 12/10! Would love to know if anyone has seen her before.
https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...es/1887123.htm
-
04-16-23 07:40 #26245Senior Member

Posts: 179YES, I left a review on her.
Originally Posted by SilverFox1117
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-23 00:06 #26244Senior Member

Posts: 157Niki
I have seen Niki several times. She is definitely not the bareback queen. Whoever is saying this is having a much different experience than I have. I really question whether this is true. My bet is it is inaccurate. Especially given that Deacon only has three posts.
Originally Posted by DeaconBlue
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-23 16:12 #26243Senior Member

Posts: 309Anyone?
Has anyone seen this chick?
I've been trying to reach her for a couple of weeks.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/127880749
-
04-15-23 15:53 #26242Senior Member

Posts: 84Apparently. See my post below.
Originally Posted by Hopper11
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-23 15:36 #26241Senior Member

Posts: 174I have not been able to get her to reply. Is she hard to contact?
Originally Posted by Hush304
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-23 09:40 #26240Senior Member

Posts: 196Holy cow that chica is hot. And I agree with you on the "fuck me" face. Does she allow kissing, DATY, etc? DM is fine.
Originally Posted by NigelJones
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the nice review!
-
04-15-23 00:57 #26239Senior Member

Posts: 1053White Girl Tanya Delight
Dreamed of a goddess. Tanya was quick to respond from her contact form. Link to her website is below along with everything you need to know. We schedule a time and date. Arrived at a very nice location near the airport. This dream is a little more involved than just blow, fuck, and go. The conversation was natural, and chemistry developed into companionship. The transition occurred and it was very well played. (Without spoiling).
https://www.tanyadelight.com/
-
04-15-23 00:01 #26238Senior Member

Posts: 26I agree whole heartedly with this. Just finished seeing her tonight. Melody is sweet, looks like her pics, best body of anyone currently posting. Very accommodating. She was able to put up with my awkward personality like a pro. She is my new atf. Please God, you guys treat this one right. Damage was $$ but she is worth more in my opinion.
Originally Posted by DirtyHippy
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-23 21:27 #26237Senior Member

Posts: 84I was hoping to jump on the bandwagon but it seems she only does the graveyard shift. I can't seem to get a reply and all her posts seem late in the evening. Anyone have any advice? Dm is fine.
Originally Posted by DirtyHippy
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-23 19:53 #26236Senior Member

Posts: 1250That sucks
That sucks but I appreciate the review of your experience. It would be helpful to post a link to her advertisement.
Originally Posted by SnackLord
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





