Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 315 of 979 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 365 415 815 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 14673
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9963
    Quote Originally Posted by MFever  [View Original Post]
    Yep what a time! Only girl full of tats I considered sexy as hell.
    OMG I remember Ari she was fun. I didn't get to see her after she got that boob job but I seen pictures. She left the business soon after that. I remember I accidentally found her because I was living in Sarasota at the time and was searching the old Bpage and she had a 941 area code. I had that pleasure a couple times.

  2. #9962
    Quote Originally Posted by GfeFan  [View Original Post]
    Ari used to work in Tampa out of a hotel on Fletcher right next to I-275. She was hot. I remember my first time with her I convinced her to show me her Id because other than the tats she looked very young.
    Yep what a time! Only girl full of tats I considered sexy as hell.

  3. #9961

    Needed a refresher course

    In mature! For the last several months I've only been banging utr girls, one is pita drunk, the other is pita beggar but they are cheap! Got a text from 49 yo amanda now calling herself lilian. Still gave the customer loyalty deal and even better she's got her own vehicle now. Was here about 2 hours later dressed sexy as hell as always. Tight skirt with bolero type jacket with demi bra pushing her knockers up.

    Sat in the lanai chatted a bit to catch up, playing around and making out lace top thigh highs garters and oh boy no panties. Wet down a digit and did a nice finger bang. She pushed me back and I dropped trou so she could suck me off. Pre game warm up complete we go back to bdroom and I have her straddle my face and she rides a bit turns around and we go 69. I suit upp and she does high energy rapid fuck on top. Next move is bow wow and I love the sound of us slapping together. Go to mish and when I'm going to blow I uncover and cim. Offerd a second pop but I declined. No GPS, outcall within reason maybe a little upcharge for trans and bare but I never go bare. Going to get regular with her again. Almost forgot I tongue fucked her ass and she loves it. Her incall is QI on 19 in Tarpon. Find her on LC. Last 4 in search box5586. Enjoy!

  4. #9960

    Ellie / Ari

    Quote Originally Posted by GfeFan  [View Original Post]
    Ari used to work in Tampa out of a hotel on Fletcher right next to I-275. She was hot. I remember my first time with her I convinced her to show me her Id because other than the tats she looked very young.
    You're thinking of the little black-ish Ari, Ellie was a little Hispanic spinner in Pinellas.

  5. #9959

    Nikki pics 100% fake

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/128407017

    The pictures are fake. She's a nice girl, session was adequate for $. No GFE whatsoever. Body is dumpy. Pretty face. Don't fall for her price gouging. I'd never repeat the session.

  6. #9958

    Ari

    Quote Originally Posted by Eldar69  [View Original Post]
    Was she in a condo in PH or am I thinking of someone else?
    Ari used to work in Tampa out of a hotel on Fletcher right next to I-275. She was hot. I remember my first time with her I convinced her to show me her Id because other than the tats she looked very young.

  7. #9957

    New location

    Has anyone seen Michelle / Italiana at her new incall location?

  8. #9956

    Lives in Evansville Indiana

    Quote Originally Posted by Clk504  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember tiny sexy tattoo'ed Ari Elle from about 10 years ago. She was a firecracker! Anyone know how's she's doing these days?
    That's all I know. Don't ask me about her.

  9. #9955

    Krystal

    Visited this one. She's by the Clearwater airport. Was ok but probably won't see again. Comms were ok. Arrived and looked good, tall with long legs. No sign of habits. Once the donation was down, the rules were put in place. Covered everything, that I'm fine with but then the no touching, kissing, rubbing or licking nipples. She looks just like the pic in her add in which she is wearing red and black. Very pretty eyes.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/tampa/118511380#

  10. #9954
    I talk to her on fb. She in st Pete but doesn't have a room or phone. She's trying to get back on her feet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jj2549  [View Original Post]
    Anybody heard from her? I know she was having some problems. Hope she is doing well and getting better. She was one of the good ones, always was one to make sure you were pleased. She was my go to on the St Pete side of the bridge.

  11. #9953

    Nicole Legend

    Anybody heard from her? I know she was having some problems. Hope she is doing well and getting better. She was one of the good ones, always was one to make sure you were pleased. She was my go to on the St Pete side of the bridge.

  12. #9952

    Mia Hope

    I have been seeing her as a regular for a while and about four weeks ago she seemed to go "off the rails".

    Canceling appts, not showing, replying a day later. Up to that point, she was very reliable. Anyone else having problems with her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/127434962

  13. #9951
    Quote Originally Posted by StPeteRunner  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last weekend late on Sunday night.

    Great visit all around.
    Damn, my ticket hasn't been punched since early March and there are no alternatives.

  14. #9950
    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    My buddy paid a visit. Last review was accurate. She enjoys what she's doing which is a plus. She is med soft MILF. Not in shape bod but not overly fat. Avg for these days and at her age. The incall is not the best but what your going for is ok. Just make sure you ask her to come out to meet you since her side of the house is not through the front entrance and her roomies may spook you if they are arguing. There is also an encampment across the street so there could be homeless walking around. Like my buddy said you could get spooked but relatively safe.
    I'm looking for a Greek provider and London caught my eye. Someone mentioned that her pics are old and she already looks like she's in her 50's. Are the pics in her ad accurate?

  15. #9949

    Astrid

    Quote Originally Posted by Eldar69  [View Original Post]
    I have been able to again finally. She has been struggling to get places lately but has been responding.
    I saw her last weekend late on Sunday night.

    Great visit all around.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape