Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 315 of 978 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 365 415 815 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 14668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9958

    Ari

    Quote Originally Posted by Eldar69  [View Original Post]
    Was she in a condo in PH or am I thinking of someone else?
    Ari used to work in Tampa out of a hotel on Fletcher right next to I-275. She was hot. I remember my first time with her I convinced her to show me her Id because other than the tats she looked very young.

  2. #9957

    New location

    Has anyone seen Michelle / Italiana at her new incall location?

  3. #9956

    Lives in Evansville Indiana

    Quote Originally Posted by Clk504  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember tiny sexy tattoo'ed Ari Elle from about 10 years ago. She was a firecracker! Anyone know how's she's doing these days?
    That's all I know. Don't ask me about her.

  4. #9955

    Krystal

    Visited this one. She's by the Clearwater airport. Was ok but probably won't see again. Comms were ok. Arrived and looked good, tall with long legs. No sign of habits. Once the donation was down, the rules were put in place. Covered everything, that I'm fine with but then the no touching, kissing, rubbing or licking nipples. She looks just like the pic in her add in which she is wearing red and black. Very pretty eyes.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/tampa/118511380#

  5. #9954
    I talk to her on fb. She in st Pete but doesn't have a room or phone. She's trying to get back on her feet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jj2549  [View Original Post]
    Anybody heard from her? I know she was having some problems. Hope she is doing well and getting better. She was one of the good ones, always was one to make sure you were pleased. She was my go to on the St Pete side of the bridge.

  6. #9953

    Nicole Legend

    Anybody heard from her? I know she was having some problems. Hope she is doing well and getting better. She was one of the good ones, always was one to make sure you were pleased. She was my go to on the St Pete side of the bridge.

  7. #9952

    Mia Hope

    I have been seeing her as a regular for a while and about four weeks ago she seemed to go "off the rails".

    Canceling appts, not showing, replying a day later. Up to that point, she was very reliable. Anyone else having problems with her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/127434962

  8. #9951
    Quote Originally Posted by StPeteRunner  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last weekend late on Sunday night.

    Great visit all around.
    Damn, my ticket hasn't been punched since early March and there are no alternatives.

  9. #9950
    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    My buddy paid a visit. Last review was accurate. She enjoys what she's doing which is a plus. She is med soft MILF. Not in shape bod but not overly fat. Avg for these days and at her age. The incall is not the best but what your going for is ok. Just make sure you ask her to come out to meet you since her side of the house is not through the front entrance and her roomies may spook you if they are arguing. There is also an encampment across the street so there could be homeless walking around. Like my buddy said you could get spooked but relatively safe.
    I'm looking for a Greek provider and London caught my eye. Someone mentioned that her pics are old and she already looks like she's in her 50's. Are the pics in her ad accurate?

  10. #9949

    Astrid

    Quote Originally Posted by Eldar69  [View Original Post]
    I have been able to again finally. She has been struggling to get places lately but has been responding.
    I saw her last weekend late on Sunday night.

    Great visit all around.

  11. #9948
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Tori has my approval too

    Quote Originally Posted by Imac1907  [View Original Post]
    I had a couple of visits with Tori in March - $. 40 hh incall visits. Nice spinner body and personality. I had fun. BBBJ, both type of FS.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/125474334
    Tori is shorter than she seems in pictures. Great half-gummy BBBJ, loves doggie, loves conversations, probably loves her napping pills too. Nice lady, worth a romp. No Greek ever. Hard to make contact due to napping, but safe location when you get there.

  12. #9947

    Ari Elle

    Quote Originally Posted by Clk504  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember tiny sexy tattoo'ed Ari Elle from about 10 years ago. She was a firecracker! Anyone know how's she's doing these days?
    Was she in a condo in PH or am I thinking of someone else?

  13. #9946

    Astrid

    Quote Originally Posted by MadMax67  [View Original Post]
    Report back if you actually get in to see her.
    I have been able to again finally. She has been struggling to get places lately but has been responding.

  14. #9945

    Harley

    Anything on her? Kept finding another Harley.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/127394631

  15. #9944

    London

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaFoto2  [View Original Post]
    Love the smile. What is her body type? Fat, medium, or trim? There seems to be all three in her post.
    My buddy paid a visit. Last review was accurate. She enjoys what she's doing which is a plus. She is med soft MILF. Not in shape bod but not overly fat. Avg for these days and at her age. The incall is not the best but what your going for is ok. Just make sure you ask her to come out to meet you since her side of the house is not through the front entrance and her roomies may spook you if they are arguing. There is also an encampment across the street so there could be homeless walking around. Like my buddy said you could get spooked but relatively safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape