Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 24044
-
04-15-23 14:43 #18194Senior Member

Posts: 805Why, Why, Why?
Any particular reason why you do not trust the reviews at PD?
Have you been stung before by a PD review or 2?
Happy Hunting!
SJ.
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-23 12:34 #18193Senior Member

Posts: 28I'd also be interested in seeing video of Ella. I can't ever seem to be able to get ahold of her to try her out for myself.
Originally Posted by ReservedBy
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-23 11:06 #18192Senior Member

Posts: 1241
Originally Posted by Endogeny65
[View Original Post]
Link is dead, but I found her by searching: https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Maryl...hesda/OnlyMia. I couldn't find any reviews on TER. I tend not to trust PD reviews.
Originally Posted by SuperJimmy
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-23 08:45 #18191Senior Member

Posts: 206Korean and Japanese
Anyone know an agency or independent where you don't have to give them your blood type to see the girl. It can be a crapshoot I don't care. Pm if necessary. Thanks.
-
04-14-23 00:10 #18190Senior Member

Posts: 1299That's a place to avoid
With one notable exception, I've never had good experiences with providers at that extended stay place. The exception took place some years ago with a UTR MILF who's long since retired and moved on.
Originally Posted by BubbleBobble
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-23 23:04 #18189Senior Member

Posts: 105
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
Is there any place online where people upload video? I'd love to actually see the local talent.
Originally Posted by BenDhover
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-23 16:39 #18188Senior Member

Posts: 805What?
What did the 20 reviews over there say?
Any catfish reports about her?
Happy Hunting & Happy Sessions!
SJ.
Originally Posted by Endogeny65
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-23 11:03 #18187Regular Member

Posts: 10Mia in Tysons
Has anyone seen this girl? Goes by Mia. Her Snap seems legit, but I'm always scared of a catfish. https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...Corner/OnlyMia.
-
04-11-23 10:32 #18186Senior Member

Posts: 176Saw a friend of hers and she was there. Let's just say, the pics are outdated.
Originally Posted by Powkid
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 22:02 #18185Senior Member

Posts: 168Has anyone seen this one?
Anyone seen her? Pictures are of a girl that use to work at the stripclub in Springfield.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...t/742507465511
-
04-10-23 18:23 #18184Senior Member

Posts: 176New "Thicness" in Dumfries
Has anyone had the pleasure of meeting this one? Ad is clearly stolen since it refers to her as a petite, mature, spinner. Mature, yes! But 181 lbs and petite spinner, I doubt.
-
04-09-23 20:04 #18183Senior Member

Posts: 107Be careful in Springfield (more than usual)
Already posted specifics in Ripoff reports but it looks like the Extended stay that some people have moved over too has a few bad eggs.
(bad Easter pun I know).
There's a group of at least 3-5 ladies working together at the Metropolitan Center.
I'm safe and only out $. 2, but still disappointed in how things went.
Here's one of them to avoid, I'd have to look for the others' ads.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/126246120#.
-
04-09-23 11:17 #18182Senior Member

Posts: 38Struck out.
I tried to meet with Gladys who'd been well reviewed here. Got the address, confirmed the time was okay, and drove to the hotel. No response to texts, when I called she answered then I got hung up on after telling her I was there.
She is not local and hasn't posted on STG in a week. She's probably gone for a bit.
Originally Posted by GregIsLong
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-23 10:19 #18181Senior Member

Posts: 223Ella
I'm trying to check this sweet girl out but she isn't picking up her phone. Not sure if she doesn't message mongers with burners or is skipping town.
I already talk to the Sr. And confirmed that she is 100% legit but is there anyway to get ahold of Ella?
https://callescort.org/330-237-4890
-
04-08-23 12:43 #18180Senior Member

Posts: 1241I posted over on the MD board that I found her on the famous review board via her phone number. Consistent, but pretty average, reviews. She was also listed as smoking during the session.
Originally Posted by Gotlua
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





