Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,936 to 7,950 of 31140
-
04-15-23 13:24 #23205Regular Member

Posts: 15Any info on Luna
Looking to see if she's legit. I texted her asking for rates and hope setting up a appointment on Tuesday. But she just told me that she doesn't do reservations and to hit her up on that day.
Has anyone dealt with this before?
https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...otte/127758640
-
04-15-23 00:32 #23204Senior Member

Posts: 29Try avoiding this one! She is very sketchy.
Originally Posted by Muffdiver01
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-23 14:49 #23203Senior Member

Posts: 175Well that settles it for me. Thanks for the insight! And thanks for your contributions on TER BTW. I've seen a few of your comments on there which have been a big help!
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-23 14:38 #23202Senior Member

Posts: 3079My 2 cents, TER reviewer says she does not look like her pics, so I wouldn't go in expecting it to be the girl in the pic.
Originally Posted by SpeedyGonzales
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-23 14:16 #23201Regular Member

Posts: 20I have seen the second girl multiple times, she gives a very boring BJ and doesn't get into it at all, the only reason I saw her multiple times is she used to be close to me and cheap, now she moved to Charlotte and raised her prices. I wouldn't waste your time or money.
Originally Posted by AkaToneloc
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-23 13:42 #23200Senior Member

Posts: 175Anyone have an update? I did some research on her-.
Originally Posted by TheMainMane
[View Original Post]
She has been in Vegas for a while hence the 702 area code.
Only one review on TER. Does not recommend for a return visit.
She is having a qv for a benjamin.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2727865-380279
I'd like to see her based on looks but I'm not too sure unless someone has something to add.
-
04-13-23 16:20 #23199Senior Member

Posts: 7338Sometimes a provider will change her name to one that has a better reputation to create confusion. Ones that change their names all the time tend to be lousy.
Originally Posted by DropTune
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-23 14:37 #23198Senior Member

Posts: 103I am kind of glad I had the wrong Jessie then, I was about to lose faith in the mongers up here if they thought she was a choice piece LOL.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-23 14:32 #23197Senior Member

Posts: 7338Gemini
That one has always gone by Gemini until recently. It is never a good sign when they change their identity. I made an appointment with her one day and it was nothing but a run-around and I never did meet her. I guess I dodged a bullet and she actually did me a favor. This game really sucks these days and it really isn't worth it anymore.
Originally Posted by DropTune
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-23 12:01 #23196Senior Member

Posts: 544See my message. Bree is same as bree v.
Originally Posted by MaverickSC
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-23 12:01 #23195Senior Member

Posts: 544I think she stopped working few years back.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog
[View Original Post]
Her website breevcharlotte.com doesn't work either.
-
04-13-23 11:24 #23194Senior Member

Posts: 103I'm actually referring to this one https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/980-208-9303.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-23 11:18 #23193Senior Member

Posts: 7338I assume you are talking about this one? I had 2 good dreams with her and the last one was bad. She was sharing the room with another girl and just as soon as I get naked and down to business I hear a knock on the door from the hotel staff. It appears that her time in the room was up and she needed to check out. Talk about a mood killer. That was last fall and I haven't seen her since. It sounds like she has gotten worse.
https://sumosear.ch/phone/704-802-2464
Originally Posted by DropTune
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-23 09:52 #23192Senior Member

Posts: 215Kay Kay
Met this one last week after months of phone tag / scheduling conflicts etc. She was the girl in the pics, but without the makeup etc. She seems like a young, inexperienced sweetheart, but will text you randomly at all hours to buy pics / vids or set up a visit etc. 250/ hr, 300 BBBJ, only went for one round b / c I had to go but 2 might have been ok. Not much into kissing, and hard to tell if she enjoyed it. Her body is legit though, very slim and tight with great assets.
Not sure if I'd repeat, but you could do a lot worse. She's staying in a dumpy hotel near tyvola (aren't they all).
https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...lotte-12796626
-
04-13-23 09:09 #23191Senior Member

Posts: 103Mature Jessie
So I am new to the area but not the hobby. I've been scouting the sites to see what sort of talent is around here and then matching them up with reviews on here. I like them mature, so I decided to give Jessie a shot based on reviews on here. Boy, was that a mistake.
I messaged her to get a meet-up, agreed on the details, and said I would be leaving soon. I showed up at the spot and had her let me in. Right before we walk into the room, she lets me know that she has a friend in the room who is just going to stay in the bathroom while we do our thing. Weird, although up to this point, it's not anything I haven't seen before. The real downturn starts when she gets undressed, and I see marks and scabs all over her arms, including basically missing all of the skin on her elbow. She lays on the bed and I lay next to her, where she proceeds to stroke me with a tight and completely dry grip, ouch. I say let's get down to business and she jams a dry condom on me, basically as hard as she could, felt like she was trying to break me. She goes to straddle me and that's when it hit me, the smell that came from between her legs was literally enough to gag me. I had to switch to mish and it got worse, I couldn't stop thinking that she was shitting out of her vagina or something. Finally I had to take the jimmy off and just jack it on her to finish and get out of there as quick as I could.
I will not repeat for sure. I've picked up street girls in the past that had less smell than this one.











Reply With Quote





