Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 328 of 921 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 378 428 828 ... LastLast
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 13805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8900

    Just Arrived

    Reporting in. If anyone decides on seeing Nana, the young new girl over at Marina's. Well let's just you're in for real treat.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3085798

  2. #8899
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Asian Anna

    I got lazy and wanted to get some take out so I called "Mimi's Dynasty" in adult search. She sent me Anna, a very beautiful and young Chinese gal with E cups. (Yes, they were enhanced but you can hardly tell) and her nipples get big and puffy when she gets excited. Prices in line with best service at anyplace like HKPD but no rush and a lower volume gal which I prefer. Everything you would hope for except for DFK. It took her a few slow strokes to get it in her tight little snatch but once she got used to my size it was all good, thanks to some lube. Oh yeah and she was very vocal. I'm not sure if she was acting or into it but either way it was a turn on. Enjoyed several unrushed positions before I made a deposit in the bag. If I could afford it I would see her often. Of course YMMV with any of these gals but I would repeat and recommend. Stay safe,

  3. #8898
    Shill for Red Lantern, ignore all posts


    Posts: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Muggle0981  [View Original Post]
    What's the website?
    Official Website: www.redlanternchicago.com.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4.jpg‎  

  4. #8897
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Hkpd?

    Seems the number for HKPD isn't working. Are they closed or have a new number?

  5. #8896
    Shill for Red Lantern, ignore all posts


    Posts: 8

    RL Mexican Bianca

    Quote Originally Posted by BPHunter  [View Original Post]
    I went to go see the Latina but she was busy and Kaya was available. I almost decided to wait but Kaya looked like a tight bodied spinner and I was horny. 180 for hh with BBBJ. She's tiny and has a nice pair of tits that fit her small frame very nicely. She wiped me down and then started a BBBJ that was surprisingly good for an apartment girl. She also didn't just suck for 5 seconds and try to get me to do CFS right away. She was enthusiastic and I ended up asking for the rubber because I wanted to pound that tiny body. She climbed on top and did some CG with some enthusiastic grinding. Her pussy isn't the tightest, but still fun. I had her get into doggy for the finish and she could take some enthusiastic pounding from me. I finished in the bag and lightly slapped her ass at the end. Overall a good time. The pic on the site is really her (the tattoo matched) but she looks better in person. Very nice tight petite body and I'd be happy to repeat, but think I'll see the Latina next.
    Heard from my friend gat Red Lantern got a young hot Mexican girl, went to see her this morning. It was as busy as it always is. Finally got Bianca after 40 minutes wait, but it worth the waiting. Big ass and big boobs, with super curvy body and fitness base. Love doggie with her that felt amazing to pound that round far ass. I paid 200 for one hour and added 40 for second cum. Best hole I ever had so far, creamy and lube and tight. Tried lots to positions and finish with froggy style. On the way out and saw Kaya and other two girls greeting customers, they all young and damn sexy, will repeat to try others before they leave.

  6. #8895

    Red lantern

    Quote Originally Posted by BPHunter  [View Original Post]
    I went to go see the Latina but she was busy and Kaya was available. I almost decided to wait but Kaya looked like a tight bodied spinner and I was horny. 180 for hh with BBBJ. She's tiny and has a nice pair of tits that fit her small frame very nicely. She wiped me down and then started a BBBJ that was surprisingly good for an apartment girl. She also didn't just suck for 5 seconds and try to get me to do CFS right away. She was enthusiastic and I ended up asking for the rubber because I wanted to pound that tiny body. She climbed on top and did some CG with some enthusiastic grinding. Her pussy isn't the tightest, but still fun. I had her get into doggy for the finish and she could take some enthusiastic pounding from me. I finished in the bag and lightly slapped her ass at the end. Overall a good time. The pic on the site is really her (the tattoo matched) but she looks better in person. Very nice tight petite body and I'd be happy to repeat, but think I'll see the Latina next.
    What's the website?

  7. #8894
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckIt216  [View Original Post]
    They are 100% at the S Halstead Location near the train.

    Message your booker they will confirm.
    I just messaged the booker. I'm going to see if your full of shit tomorrow lmao.

  8. #8893

    Kaya at RL

    I went to go see the Latina but she was busy and Kaya was available. I almost decided to wait but Kaya looked like a tight bodied spinner and I was horny. 180 for hh with BBBJ. She's tiny and has a nice pair of tits that fit her small frame very nicely. She wiped me down and then started a BBBJ that was surprisingly good for an apartment girl. She also didn't just suck for 5 seconds and try to get me to do CFS right away. She was enthusiastic and I ended up asking for the rubber because I wanted to pound that tiny body. She climbed on top and did some CG with some enthusiastic grinding. Her pussy isn't the tightest, but still fun. I had her get into doggy for the finish and she could take some enthusiastic pounding from me. I finished in the bag and lightly slapped her ass at the end. Overall a good time. The pic on the site is really her (the tattoo matched) but she looks better in person. Very nice tight petite body and I'd be happy to repeat, but think I'll see the Latina next.

  9. #8892

    KP Lora Queen or Irina

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    Irena's photos on KP made me sure she was strikingly gorgeous and OMG, she is all that. Thin, but with some delightful curves into a nice but still small rear end, and a very nice MM chest, absolutely stunning face. The last 2 photos at KP are definitely her in her current shape and hair color. She helped me out of my shirt, shorts and had me undo her clasps behind her sexy outfit and gave a nice LFK greeting.

    Shower fun was, hands down, the best I ever had. I know I tend to give glowing reviews, but I assure you I am not exaggerating. There was a short BBBJ and I figured that was going to be the end of that, but she put a cover on me at the end of that, poured some slippery seaweed lotion on us and spread it with her breaststroke, hands, my hands, my junk, anything and everything. So much fun that led into shower K9, hence the cover.

    Bedroom fun started on a chair with BBBJ leading to rimming, very nice. She invited me to the bed, but I asked her to sit in the chair first. Our DATY session started out with her kind of tolerating, pretending it was awesome, but proceeded to fantastic FIV DATY with her playing with my hair and totally convincing me that she loved it. Cowgirl full service was so fantastic as she obeyed my request to go super slow and DFK and titty-face me. Otherwise, I could've lost it. After some other positions, she got back to CG and Road me super hard at my request.

    To my delight, she also gave a wonderful massage in the 10 minutes we had remaining afterward. I almost want to skip posting so its easier to see her in the 2 weeks she says she is here, but I get so much from this forum that I should share too. Think of Irina as a thinner Amanda with at least an equal good time.
    That was my original review of Irina, who apparently went back to an old name- Lora Queen. I was so enamored with her beauty and her FS shower that I raved about her. I saw her recently and it all holds true. But you will have to push for the first shower to get the standing CFS K9 entry, as she skipped the shower with me this second time. Otherwise, great DFK, great DATY, great complete BBBJ performance, great riding, stunning looks. Despite the "N" in her figure on KP, they almost certainly are NOT natural D's but I enjoyed them.

    KP is trying to make me broke. They have Lora Queen, Jiyu, Rose, and coming soon- Molly. All of these are "repeat without question" in my notes. What's a poor boy to do?

  10. #8891

    Outcall&Incall


  11. #8890

    Jiyu

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    Similarly, my eyes were elsewhere. I would think I would remember a hand tattoo, but there was so much titty face and DFK in my face that I don't know that I didn't notice it.

    I think this is her a few years ago:

    https://www.foxylists.com/jiyu
    I don't think that's her. Jiyu at KP is all natural.

  12. #8889

    Jiyu

    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    Does she have tattoos on her wrist with a certain year? 1988 or something?
    Looked for the tattoos on the wrist and didn't see them. Great girl.

  13. #8888
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    Does she have tattoos on her wrist with a certain year? 1988 or something?
    Similarly, my eyes were elsewhere. I would think I would remember a hand tattoo, but there was so much titty face and DFK in my face that I don't know that I didn't notice it.

    I think this is her a few years ago:

    https://www.foxylists.com/jiyu

  14. #8887

    Schaumburg

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeSolo  [View Original Post]
    I'm in northwest suburbs now after leaving chicago last year. I miss the purple door and RL days of yore. Any similar setups out here like near Schaumburg, Elgin, barrington areas? Thanks!
    The same booker for HKPD has providers in Schaumburg, Skokie, Naperville and other suburbs. The quality is not as great as Chinatown but they do have girls in various hotels. Check escort alligator.

  15. #8886
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    Does she have tattoos on her wrist with a certain year? 1988 or something?
    You think she's the same ShuperShtar that was in LA / LV couple years ago too? Actually got messages from few guys in westcoast and eastcoast asking about that. Amazing how many guys outside of this area read this thread just for Kgirl reviews. Anyways like IllinoisGuy7 said I only noticed the tat on one of her breasts too. I didn't notice any other visible tats but then again my eyes were busy checking out other things. If you're looking at that pic she does look very similar though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape