Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,836 to 8,850 of 19529
-
04-15-23 09:20 #10694Banned Member

Posts: 2302YMMV. After a couple visits, if she likes you, off-menu experiences might suddenly become available.
Originally Posted by VikVaughanKon
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-23 04:17 #10693Regular Member

Posts: 7Wasnt able to find this place online? Where is this at?
Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-23 01:04 #10692Senior Member

Posts: 495New ownership now, extras are available.
Originally Posted by Thefourtwo5
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-23 19:14 #10691Senior Member

Posts: 139Evergreen
I got no extras at Evergreen in Kirkland but that was about 6 months ago. She seemed like she didn't want to be there.
-
04-14-23 18:37 #10690Senior Member

Posts: 133Gracee: smoker or clean?
Nothing but conflicting reports on if Gracee smokes cigs or not. Want to get definitive or at least corroborated info since she seems down for DFK.
Does she stink and / or taste of cigarettes?
-
04-14-23 16:11 #10689Senior Member

Posts: 208Yes but there's no extras. I like her vibe and tattoos, she is fit and has a nice looking body too. No daty as far as I know.
Originally Posted by Wilier10
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-23 12:03 #10688Senior Member

Posts: 91Intel
Looking for any intel about RainingEmbers services, she is good??
-
04-14-23 11:09 #10687Senior Member

Posts: 495There's one in Kirkland as well with new ownership.
Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-23 10:07 #10686Senior Member

Posts: 278Re: Evergreen
There is also an Evergreen Massage in Ballard, so one has to be specific when mentioning "Evergreen"!
Originally Posted by ZoooBus
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-23 02:08 #10685Regular Member

Posts: 2120-30 Asian
Looking for petite Asian massage 20-30 yrs old good massage lots of teasing any Intel appreciated.
-
04-14-23 01:08 #10684Regular Member

Posts: 20Thanks for the fight.
I'm officially Retired from.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
Rubmaps, the fake reviews this year alone has.
Rolled in like this horrible weather.
-
04-13-23 23:34 #10683Regular Member

Posts: 21I stopped in a knockout named Cindy, she said $200.00 was short have to go back later.
Originally Posted by BaconHillDad
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-23 23:22 #10682Regular Member

Posts: 9This gave me some real hope. I had an hour with Wendy who smashed me to bits and then I tried another lady to Attempt to get what you got. Came close but all in all I didn't enjoy it. I feel like ground beef!
Originally Posted by Eccaios
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-23 18:16 #10681Senior Member

Posts: 270There are two of them on Evergreen way now. The "Evergreen Massage" on Everett Mall Way did not last long enough to even make it into Rubmaps. Now what used to be "Eastern Massage" has reopened as "Evergreen Massage". It is a jack shack as far as I can tell. The one that you went to has to be the old faithful. I remember the mamasan too. The first time I saw her I nearly left. I am glad that I did not. And there name is actually "Ever Green Spa". Somehow a space got added.
Originally Posted by HotsFeru
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-23 05:02 #10680Senior Member

Posts: 89Granny said hi at the door but I got Holly. She's working everyday for the next two weeks.
Originally Posted by Anony
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





