Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 336 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 386 436 836 1336 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19798

    Princess Kiara

    First time posting, just wanted to give feedback on Princess Kiara from PD. I guess she was from DI prior, but I am not sure what she went by there. Overall from start to finish from texting to the end of meeting, it was fantastic! This was my first time using PD, but definitely not my first time hobbying. I absolutely loved every second of our first meeting. I empathize first because within 3 days, I met her again. It was literally everything that I hope and expect from a meet up. Everything before and after has been underwhelming. I am already trying to book my third time, which is why I contemplated even posted a review. I want her all to myself, but I can say you won't be disappointed.

  2. #19797
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdd1984  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/128355885

    Took the money ran out the car. Ad said age 23 I sent her a text after she ran with the cash and she said I'm 17 and the cops are on the way. I laughed it off it was only $. The def mid 20's. Stay safe.
    Be good to also put this in RipOff Reports so it's easy for others to find later.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Ripoff-Reports

  3. #19796

    Cash and Dash

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/128355885

    Took the money ran out the car. Ad said age 23 I sent her a text after she ran with the cash and she said I'm 17 and the cops are on the way. I laughed it off it was only $. The def mid 20's. Stay safe.

  4. #19795

    I saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by TrackSideIndy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...i/353791685935

    Reached out this one and she promptly replied and asked what I was looking for, I replied with "quality time". She asked what I was into and if there was anything I wanted in particular and I replied "nothing out of the ordinary", it was at this point I felt uncomfortable, she was really trying to get me to talk about sex and I wasn't going there. She told me to give her 20 minutes to get cleaned up and she was at the shitty hotel just north of 16th street on Lafayette Road. She then stopped communicating with me which I feel may have been a blessing. If anyone has seen her and she's a legit provider, let me know.
    About a year ago. She was real then. I had same interactions when reaching out the other day. I passed as well.

  5. #19794

    Maybe Sting, maybe not

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...i/353791685935

    Reached out this one and she promptly replied and asked what I was looking for, I replied with "quality time". She asked what I was into and if there was anything I wanted in particular and I replied "nothing out of the ordinary", it was at this point I felt uncomfortable, she was really trying to get me to talk about sex and I wasn't going there. She told me to give her 20 minutes to get cleaned up and she was at the shitty hotel just north of 16th street on Lafayette Road. She then stopped communicating with me which I feel may have been a blessing. If anyone has seen her and she's a legit provider, let me know.

  6. #19793

    FancyTLC

    Has anyone seen her lately? I've been thinking of meeting her.

  7. #19792

    Massage Katie

    Spent some time with Katie today. Very enjoyable massage and FS. 1. 8. Safe incall. Communications were great. 45 minutes from start of communication to meeting. Will definitely repeat.

  8. #19791
    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    I saw the post 3 down from my original post but I wanted to know if any more info on her. I couldn't find that many reviews.
    Search Katie massage, or best massage in the advanced search function.

    I haven't had a chance to see her since her return, but before her stay with uncle she was a pretty dependable provider.

  9. #19790

    Orange flag

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy675  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I immediately thought that it screamed "sting trap" as this was a random ad posted in the Indianapolis section for the first time and the city location was Nashville, IN. Plus when I asked if she had facetime or google duo for verification (something I always ask for when dealing with independent providers) she said neither and only wanted to send a picture or talk on phone. Definitely raised the red flag. She also mentioned her parents being in Arkansas. Stay safe everybody!
    Not really a red flag but more of an orange one. There is one and only one ad. Typically means nothing good. That along with the other info makes this a black flag situation.

    Dave.

  10. #19789
    Quote Originally Posted by RunForGold  [View Original Post]
    I made the trip to Greenwood earlier in the year for meet up with her, when I got to Greenwood, contacted her and was ghosted.
    Same. She is pretty hard to nail down.

  11. #19788

    Katie

    I made the trip to Greenwood earlier in the year for meet up with her, when I got to Greenwood, contacted her and was ghosted.

  12. #19787

    I probably shouldve elaborated

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    All you had to do was read 3 post down from your post.
    I saw the post 3 down from my original post but I wanted to know if any more info on her. I couldn't find that many reviews.

  13. #19786
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #19785

    Been around for years

    And she was just reviewed a couple reports earlier than years earlier today.

  15. #19784

    Anyone else have any experiences?


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape