Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 24823
-
04-20-23 00:20 #19798Regular Member

Posts: 14Princess Kiara
First time posting, just wanted to give feedback on Princess Kiara from PD. I guess she was from DI prior, but I am not sure what she went by there. Overall from start to finish from texting to the end of meeting, it was fantastic! This was my first time using PD, but definitely not my first time hobbying. I absolutely loved every second of our first meeting. I empathize first because within 3 days, I met her again. It was literally everything that I hope and expect from a meet up. Everything before and after has been underwhelming. I am already trying to book my third time, which is why I contemplated even posted a review. I want her all to myself, but I can say you won't be disappointed.
-
04-19-23 10:50 #19797Senior Member

Posts: 220Be good to also put this in RipOff Reports so it's easy for others to find later.
Originally Posted by Bdd1984
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Ripoff-Reports
-
04-18-23 15:41 #19796Senior Member

Posts: 124Cash and Dash
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/128355885
Took the money ran out the car. Ad said age 23 I sent her a text after she ran with the cash and she said I'm 17 and the cops are on the way. I laughed it off it was only $. The def mid 20's. Stay safe.
-
04-16-23 10:21 #19795Senior Member

Posts: 114I saw her
About a year ago. She was real then. I had same interactions when reaching out the other day. I passed as well.
Originally Posted by TrackSideIndy
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-23 01:36 #19794Senior Member

Posts: 59Maybe Sting, maybe not
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...i/353791685935
Reached out this one and she promptly replied and asked what I was looking for, I replied with "quality time". She asked what I was into and if there was anything I wanted in particular and I replied "nothing out of the ordinary", it was at this point I felt uncomfortable, she was really trying to get me to talk about sex and I wasn't going there. She told me to give her 20 minutes to get cleaned up and she was at the shitty hotel just north of 16th street on Lafayette Road. She then stopped communicating with me which I feel may have been a blessing. If anyone has seen her and she's a legit provider, let me know.
-
04-14-23 15:45 #19793Senior Member

Posts: 49FancyTLC
Has anyone seen her lately? I've been thinking of meeting her.
-
04-14-23 14:18 #19792Senior Member

Posts: 72Massage Katie
Spent some time with Katie today. Very enjoyable massage and FS. 1. 8. Safe incall. Communications were great. 45 minutes from start of communication to meeting. Will definitely repeat.
-
04-14-23 11:36 #19791Senior Member

Posts: 350Search Katie massage, or best massage in the advanced search function.
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]
I haven't had a chance to see her since her return, but before her stay with uncle she was a pretty dependable provider.
-
04-14-23 09:04 #19790Senior Member

Posts: 542Orange flag
Not really a red flag but more of an orange one. There is one and only one ad. Typically means nothing good. That along with the other info makes this a black flag situation.
Originally Posted by Yoppy675
[View Original Post]
Dave.
-
04-14-23 06:10 #19789Senior Member

Posts: 187Same. She is pretty hard to nail down.
Originally Posted by RunForGold
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-23 23:13 #19788Senior Member

Posts: 342Katie
I made the trip to Greenwood earlier in the year for meet up with her, when I got to Greenwood, contacted her and was ghosted.
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-23 20:18 #19787Senior Member

Posts: 189I probably shouldve elaborated
I saw the post 3 down from my original post but I wanted to know if any more info on her. I couldn't find that many reviews.
Originally Posted by TigerKing
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-23 20:14 #19786Senior Member

Posts: 526[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-13-23 18:47 #19785Senior Member

Posts: 808Been around for years
And she was just reviewed a couple reports earlier than years earlier today.
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-23 17:57 #19784Senior Member

Posts: 189Anyone else have any experiences?











Reply With Quote





