Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #51939
    Quote Originally Posted by JackMcGuire419  [View Original Post]
    Hello all. I'm from the middle of nowhere northern florida. So the best option I have is to venture to a mediocre place in Jacksonville OORR go to Orlando. And go to the absolute best massage establishment I've ever been to. Milk massage. Ever go to Orlando, I highly recommend! If anyone have visited Milk in Orlando, is there a similar place in Atlanta? Flat fee of $$, (in Orlando) TS, and then open menu. Hopefully, some Atlantian, is familiar with what I'm looking for, and any help would be appreciated.
    Well, there is no place in Atlanta or even east of the Mississippi that compares to Milk in Orlando.

  2. #51938

    Milk

    Quote Originally Posted by JackMcGuire419  [View Original Post]
    Hello all. I'm from the middle of nowhere northern florida. So the best option I have is to venture to a mediocre place in Jacksonville OORR go to Orlando. And go to the absolute best massage establishment I've ever been to. Milk massage. Ever go to Orlando, I highly recommend! If anyone have visited Milk in Orlando, is there a similar place in Atlanta? Flat fee of $$, (in Orlando) TS, and then open menu. Hopefully, some Atlantian, is familiar with what I'm looking for, and any help would be appreciated.
    Nothing in Atlanta compares!

  3. #51937

    Upcoming visit to Atlanta

    Hello all. I'm from the middle of nowhere northern florida. So the best option I have is to venture to a mediocre place in Jacksonville OORR go to Orlando. And go to the absolute best massage establishment I've ever been to. Milk massage. Ever go to Orlando, I highly recommend! If anyone have visited Milk in Orlando, is there a similar place in Atlanta? Flat fee of $$, (in Orlando) TS, and then open menu. Hopefully, some Atlantian, is familiar with what I'm looking for, and any help would be appreciated.

  4. #51936

    Sweet dreams

    Seems like sweet dreams is open again. Not sure if it's the same people running it.

  5. #51935

    Looking for that too

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlGuy24  [View Original Post]
    Did you get a name? I have been looking for a good Russian.
    I have been looking for a good Russian too. The one at li massage is great and has the goods but doesn't do Russian.

  6. #51934
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasay1960  [View Original Post]
    OK, I recently moved up north, and after being out with a combination of two back surgeries and CoVid, I think I'm due to finally treat myself. So (B / C / A) that is my main route. Need some help from my friends here.

    I thought I had struck gold at Sun Spa in Buford, but the sign on the door says it is closed forever. Arggghhhh. Could really use some advice for Buford. I have seen Spring, but don't know if it is worth the visit.

    I drive by Exit 14 every day. There are a couple of places off of 20 and Market Place but I don't know if it is worth the effort as I have seen no reviews.

    Finally, Alpharetta. I have seen a couple of things about Star and Lilly but haven't tried them. You guys have any advice. Ideally looking to stay relatively close to 400 and exit 9 north.

    There used to be a couple of Asians working out of an apartment in Duluth in the 5300 block of PI, but I haven't seen an add for them in a while.
    You won't be happy with The ones on market place.

    I prefer the others.

  7. #51933

    Ling a no go

    Quote Originally Posted by Aakaps  [View Original Post]
    Just that one old lady giving massages and a quick HJ with no utc and minimal otc. I won't recommend.
    Thanks for the heads up.

    Got enough meh spots around, don't need another.

  8. #51932

    Change of plan

    Quote Originally Posted by LongTimer86  [View Original Post]
    Cops were inside Star Massage today evening.
    Was going to give it a try next week but now plan needs to change. Glad I wasn't there when it happened.

  9. #51931

    Gainesville

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasay1960  [View Original Post]
    OK, I recently moved up north, and after being out with a combination of two back surgeries and CoVid, I think I'm due to finally treat myself. So (B / C / A) that is my main route. Need some help from my friends here.

    I thought I had struck gold at Sun Spa in Buford, but the sign on the door says it is closed forever. Arggghhhh. Could really use some advice for Buford. I have seen Spring, but don't know if it is worth the visit.

    I drive by Exit 14 every day. There are a couple of places off of 20 and Market Place but I don't know if it is worth the effort as I have seen no reviews.

    Finally, Alpharetta. I have seen a couple of things about Star and Lilly but haven't tried them. You guys have any advice. Ideally looking to stay relatively close to 400 and exit 9 north.

    There used to be a couple of Asians working out of an apartment in Duluth in the 5300 block of PI, but I haven't seen an add for them in a while.
    If you are that far north it is not too out of your way to go to Gainesville and in Gainesville you can try Terra Chi and Bali. You'll be happy.

    River.

  10. #51930

    Massage Pro or nearby?

    I am finding myself over near John's Creek /141 and am pretty sure happiness can be had at Massage Pro, though it seems to be a while since it's been posted.

    Has anyone gone there recently? Anyone to ask for specifically?

    Are there other places in the area before I toftt?

  11. #51929

    Ling massage- a No go

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneGuyIsMe  [View Original Post]
    If I'm in a pinch and don't feel like driving far ill go here. 70 house fee and so far I've only seen 1 older lady working. (I don't think there's anyone else but her) She is overall a nice lady, English is decent, massage is nothing to write home about but if go in knowing that this isn't going to be top tier then you'll leave satisfied. Money is never discuss and goes straight for the kill on the flip. Small B's A for effort but just isn't my cup of tea.
    Just that one old lady giving massages and a quick HJ with no utc and minimal otc. I won't recommend.

  12. #51928
    Quote Originally Posted by LongTimer86  [View Original Post]
    Cops were inside Star Massage today evening.
    Yep.

    Only a matter of time.

  13. #51927

    Star got smacked

    Cops were inside Star Massage today evening.

  14. #51926
    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    Does Lisa at ML allow UTC? Who is your fav at Kaina?
    Lisa would avoid hands and stood pretty far away for the flip. I don't know why she had so many people asking for her. Probably desperate to try and touch her big boobies (I'm not a fan). Monica's the only one I know at kaina, but it was my first time there in years. Other people probably have better notes. Sorry not much help.

  15. #51925

    Recs

    Hey guys coming from out of state. Staying in downtown area. What would be the closest options, willing to go 15-20 min drive out, for a good BJ and FS spot. Prefer huge titties, so that would be top priority. Don't care if bbw or not.

    Please pm me if you know a good spot or provider. Would appreciate it, can rec spots in NYC.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape