Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 385 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 435 485 885 1385 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 25016
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19256

    Looking for Info

    Has anyone seen her lately. The Tattoo looks familiar just can't remember I will TOFFT and report back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...e/663987345894

  2. #19255
    Clean out yer mailbox Bigtime G.

  3. #19254

    Let’s not fuck this up

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    I've been to this one a couple times now. Tiny Verdean girl. The usual third floor rundown house with a threadbare apt. But she's good. No sign of demons, thin but not emaciated. No one's bothered my car or myself going in and out. She does most everything except backdoor. Nice bbj with good suction. Licks her copious cream right off while we're playing so probly takes a load. Does BBFS with Cip but she does kinda pull away after most of the load has blown. She's pretty into it, gets out her vibrator if you want it. I've done 180 for the hour hahaha, more like ten minutes. She works evenings but is flexible. She said it was ok to hand out her number so pm for details. Take a look at Girlfromisland on SB for pics.
    Be nice to this one guys, she's super sweet. An asshole could easily take advantage. Do the right thing.

  4. #19253

    Kat Kinsley

    Visited Kat a couple days ago. Read her reviews on how she does BBBJ and she has confirmed she does through text. When I arrived to her we talked and and we began lfk and she pulls out a rubber and I asked her if it was for a BJ and she said "yeah I don't do it without" I told her we discussed this through text and everything. Her attitude turned bitchy and kept insisting she only does CBJ. I decided to gtfo there as her donation was already high enough plus we had already agreed everything through text. Was very disappointed as she has really nice tits.

  5. #19252

    Has anyone seen Ricky yet?

    I have plans to meet with Ricky later this week, not sure if anyone has gotten the chance to see her?

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...1635.htm?cat=1

  6. #19251

    New to RI

    Hey guys just moved here from Danbury CT. Just looking to see the best spots and what girls are must sees in the area, especially the ones that give the best BBJ. Of course willing to trade info if you need anything from CT.

  7. #19250
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    I've been to this one a couple times now. Tiny Verdean girl. The usual third floor rundown house with a threadbare apt. But she's good. No sign of demons, thin but not emaciated. No one's bothered my car or myself going in and out. She does most everything except backdoor. Nice bbj with good suction. Licks her copious cream right off while we're playing so probly takes a load. Does BBFS with Cip but she does kinda pull away after most of the load has blown. She's pretty into it, gets out her vibrator if you want it. I've done 180 for the hour hahaha, more like ten minutes. She works evenings but is flexible. She said it was ok to hand out her number so pm for details. Take a look at Girlfromisland on SB for pics.
    My apologies, I should have mentioned Senior's and swaps take precedence. Getting a lot of DM and I'm not sure her neighbors are going to appreciate this LOL.

  8. #19249
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottBoxster  [View Original Post]
    If you look at the pictures, it is scary, she has an open sore on her back, and healing sores in other places, most prominent on her chest. So why would anyone. Ugh.
    Good catch that I missed. Thanks.

  9. #19248

    SB in Pawtucket

    I've been to this one a couple times now. Tiny Verdean girl. The usual third floor rundown house with a threadbare apt. But she's good. No sign of demons, thin but not emaciated. No one's bothered my car or myself going in and out. She does most everything except backdoor. Nice bbj with good suction. Licks her copious cream right off while we're playing so probly takes a load. Does BBFS with Cip but she does kinda pull away after most of the load has blown. She's pretty into it, gets out her vibrator if you want it. I've done 180 for the hour hahaha, more like ten minutes. She works evenings but is flexible. She said it was ok to hand out her number so pm for details. Take a look at Girlfromisland on SB for pics.

  10. #19247

    I would pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by PSil  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met this woman yet? She has been posting frequently lately.

    I've been unable to reach her when I've had the opportunity.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...o/377104532517
    If you look at the pictures, it is scary, she has an open sore on her back, and healing sores in other places, most prominent on her chest. So why would anyone. Ugh.

  11. #19246
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483

    Unnamed woman in Lincoln

    Has anyone met this woman yet? She has been posting frequently lately.

    I've been unable to reach her when I've had the opportunity.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...o/377104532517

  12. #19245
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasPl31  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few times. Pictures are a reasonable facsimile of her in terms of body shape. I found her sexy. But she was very sweet too. Incall on apt building. Her apt was nice and off street parking. First time I saw her massage was on bed. Wasn't there to fix any sore spots so if you're looking for a therapeutic massage this is not your place. Standard AMP type activities meaning hands only. Some body on body rubbing. Last couple of times she has a massage table in living room. Same type of experience. I enjoy her look and her personality and the peace of mind of a quality person and a quality time though rates have increased.
    What's the current rate?

  13. #19244

    Back in two weeks for a summer of fun

    Getting ready for my next adventures. Got eyes on two that I've not seen and would like some intel if it available.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...i/488136254907

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/503570758844

    PM me if you prefer.

    Be safe out there mongers.

  14. #19243

  15. #19242
    Quote Originally Posted by JackStrw  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her recently? Are the pics up to date or accurate?
    Yes.

    All recent reports are spot on with what to expect, I've repeated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape