The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 304 of 630 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 354 404 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 9445
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #4900
    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like SDAG is betting on Nicole. Any takers?
    I see a TER on Nicole from LA / OC sweetangels with 200+ reviews. Pocket sized at 4'9 - 4'11. The pics posted on SDAG HX do not match the pics she used at sweetangels, so can't confirm if they are the same person.

  2. #4899

    Probably your next ATF?

    Sounds like SDAG is betting on Nicole. Any takers?

  3. #4898

    Who's next?

    Purple and Ka were absolutely A1 fellas. Good lookin out. With the remaining squad, whose could hold a candle to those two? Momo maybe?

  4. #4897

    Tonya FEC

    Anyone seen her? Does the rack live up to what those pics suggest?

  5. #4896
    Quote Originally Posted by Msog1  [View Original Post]
    How do we sign up?
    DM me, thanks.

  6. #4895
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloYouAre  [View Original Post]
    Are you a booker? Sounds like a fun time, when do you plan on the fun night? Asking for a friend.
    Not a booker, just a friend of hers who likes to watch. 1 guy at a time, not a group thing. Individual appointments.

  7. #4894
    Quote Originally Posted by Bofanator  [View Original Post]
    I'm not a senior member here but I'd be interested. A monger in the background and I have a fetlife account I can share to let you know I'm a legit clean person.
    Cool send me a message.

  8. #4893
    Senior Member


    Posts: 435

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoManVa  [View Original Post]
    Tiny Chinese girl who I have known for 5 years looking for new customers. I want to watch or join in and she is very acceptable to multiple things including BBFS and CIP. But it has to be reliable people that I have seen post on this message board. I would need to meet these people face to face before any action but this is no BS and it's a legitimate. Only senior members that we recognize would be interviewed. Thank you very much for your time.
    How do we sign up?

  9. #4892

    Petite is my cup of tea

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoManVa  [View Original Post]
    Tiny Chinese girl who I have known for 5 years looking for new customers. I want to watch or join in and she is very acceptable to multiple things including BBFS and CIP. But it has to be reliable people that I have seen post on this message board. I would need to meet these people face to face before any action but this is no BS and it's a legitimate. Only senior members that we recognize would be interviewed. Thank you very much for your time.
    Are you a booker? Sounds like a fun time, when do you plan on the fun night? Asking for a friend.

  10. #4891

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoManVa  [View Original Post]
    Tiny Chinese girl who I have known for 5 years looking for new customers. I want to watch or join in and she is very acceptable to multiple things including BBFS and CIP. But it has to be reliable people that I have seen post on this message board. I would need to meet these people face to face before any action but this is no BS and it's a legitimate. Only senior members that we recognize would be interviewed. Thank you very much for your time.
    I'm not a senior member here but I'd be interested. A monger in the background and I have a fetlife account I can share to let you know I'm a legit clean person.

  11. #4890

    Hmmm ok

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoManVa  [View Original Post]
    Tiny Chinese girl who I have known for 5 years looking for new customers. I want to watch or join in and she is very acceptable to multiple things including BBFS and CIP. But it has to be reliable people that I have seen post on this message board. I would need to meet these people face to face before any action but this is no BS and it's a legitimate. Only senior members that we recognize would be interviewed. Thank you very much for your time.
    My reply should probably go right to the stupid shit in San Diego thread.

  12. #4889

    ABG. 88 lb spinner looking for some reliable guys

    Tiny Chinese girl who I have known for 5 years looking for new customers. I want to watch or join in and she is very acceptable to multiple things including BBFS and CIP. But it has to be reliable people that I have seen post on this message board. I would need to meet these people face to face before any action but this is no BS and it's a legitimate. Only senior members that we recognize would be interviewed. Thank you very much for your time.

  13. #4888

    Rimmer

    Are there any girls in San Diego that give great rim jobs like Summer and Cherie? I hear white up in OC is great, but I'm hoping to avoid a trip up north.

  14. #4887
    Quote Originally Posted by HermanMiller  [View Original Post]
    I'll reasonably disagree. I'll take service over looks any day. What do I care what they look like? I'm not dating them. I just want to get my nut off. Obviously both help, but a beautiful girl that lies there -- I'd rather watch porn. But a fat heifer that can make you nut is at least mission accomplished.
    IMHO, no provider is good looking enough to accept poor service. Many times I've read reviews about how hot a girl is just to be disappointed by low effort and too many menu "nos"

  15. #4886
    Quote Originally Posted by HermanMiller  [View Original Post]
    I'll reasonably disagree. I'll take service over looks any day. What do I care what they look like? I'm not dating them. I just want to get my nut off. Obviously both help, but a beautiful girl that lies there -- I'd rather watch porn. But a fat heifer that can make you nut is at least mission accomplished.
    No I definitely agree with you, but I'm specifically referring to going in with a girl that hasn't been well reviewed. I would not go for a pretty girl if reviews say she's a dead starfish. But if there aren't a lot of reviews, and a guy says a girl is fat but her service is excellent, I would still also pass on her. In this case though, we have an only a small handful of reviews in favor of the girl saying she is good looking, and the several that outspokenly saying that she's a keg.

    I'm going to trust the guy that says she's a keg, especially if it's the opinion of a seasoned member.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape