Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 17731
-
04-14-23 17:42 #12061Senior Member

Posts: 258I need to stop wasting my money
I really just need to stop wasting money and time with other and stick with the top talent we have.
In a desperate urge that I was not able to connect with Lotus I dialed Jess (pretty sure that's her name) she used to be close to Lafayette sq now she is at a different location. She is cute but not all that has a good technique but I thought after a few times we can actually connect. But nope she pulled out her toy and wanted me to play with it on her am like f that, so I was ready to get out of there and armed it as do not call it. Just in case I am drunk and want to call it LOL.
Then fast forward to the next occasion I had some last min availability to play so I contacted Scarlett's but she was busy so ended up calling Henny. Cool chick but between the mixture of vaping, cig and aromatic plug ins. And the fake noises. I should have just use my hand.
May be you guys maybe able to make a connection with them but I won't be coming back to them.
-
04-14-23 11:26 #12060Senior Member

Posts: 255We've all seen a number of douches on here so unfortunately I'm not surprised if you said something in your post you didn't want to get back to her. I would probably just pm a few guys you had previously messaged and had a positive impression of.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-23 10:27 #12059Senior Member

Posts: 464UTR's
I have never shared contact info for any of my UTR girls because I suspect that some monger would mess up the situation. These girls are capable of finding their own clients without our help. However if a girl is advertising her services on some web site I might recommend that my fellow mongers see her. Sadly I have not seen many lately that are worth mentioning.
Originally Posted by BlahBl
[View Original Post]
KS.
-
04-14-23 09:14 #12058Senior Member

Posts: 192It wasn't me
I have never gotten any "UTR" secrets in my lifetime. I wish I could. I'd never share. I suspect some ladies that retire may keep a select small list of clients that used to be regulars. Maybe that’s where I should look as well.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-23 18:54 #12057Senior Member

Posts: 418You gave your number to guys who have a hobby of buying escorts. Did you think EVERYONE was on the up and up? C'Mon.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-23 17:44 #12056Senior Member

Posts: 218She's been around forever. Doesn't shave her pits or Bush, no outcall anymore. She's in Belleville, if you're close by and in a pinch she's not the worst option, if you're on the other side of the river it's not worth the drive. I used to see her fairly often when she did outcall before the raised her prices.
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-23 17:20 #12055Senior Member

Posts: 247Cassidy Love
Any current info? Everything in "search" is 3 years old.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/123566912
Thanks Little Richard.
-
04-13-23 17:17 #12054Senior Member

Posts: 640Why we can't have nice things.
One of you guys fucked this up for all of us. Now my UTR is gone, pissed at me and I'm ghosted. I'm fucking tired of it. You know who you are.
This is what I get for trying to hook you guys up. This forum sucks and so do you guys.
Bye.
-
04-13-23 10:23 #12053Senior Member

Posts: 489Brit
She has changed names several times, has GPS, there are better options, she was ok at 80,now she wants 140,as I said, better options out there.
Originally Posted by Alerius
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-23 07:20 #12052Senior Member

Posts: 447I left feedback somewhere. She isn't that great.
Originally Posted by Alerius
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-23 06:47 #12051Senior Member

Posts: 170Britney Bardot
Anyone have any experience with this girl? She's been asked about a few times, but no feedback on her.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3149041779
-
04-12-23 22:56 #12050Senior Member

Posts: 164I thought so to when I first saw it. But she said she has no idea how his picture got there.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-23 11:55 #12049Senior Member

Posts: 255I saw Chloe probably 10 years ago. Great time, hot girl. I was wondering if she was still around. I do wonder about the guy's pictures associated with the ad. I know this happens pretty frequently on listcrawlr. I think it shows any pictures ever uploaded under that user account, which often makes me think there's a pimp involved, or whoever they're getting their drugs from.
Originally Posted by Eazy900
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-23 23:52 #12048Senior Member

Posts: 164Chole
Yea we just talk earlier today. She definitely had no idea why there a guy in the photo section. She post on a different site. She was going to have it get taken down. But hopefully I'll see her soon She been busy it seems like so. We will see soon.
Originally Posted by Dubberman
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-23 23:16 #12047Senior Member

Posts: 105Lindsey. Another Risk
It's well-established by a multitude of posters here that Lindsey has one or more. "erratic behavioral tendencies. " This is coming from probably at least a dozen posters. I have experienced it myself.
Originally Posted by OldMongrel
[View Original Post]
So some of you may well be thinking "Hey, some guys have actually seen her and had a great time. Her pics look great. There's no risk in giving it a shot. ".
Maybe. Or maybe not.
No one here knows what psychological or other issues are plaguing this woman. But clearly, something is wrong. Now, the only negative behaviors of hers that anyone here has reported are ghosting, last-minute cancellations and very erratic and rude texts. No real harm.
But what we also don't know is will her behaviors escalate? Will she go full-on aggressive freak show and hunt down someone for no apparent reason and out the guy? I'm not saying she will or won't do such a thing. I'm not Dr. Phil and I've never met her. It's not possible to predict her future behavior. But we know anout her past behavior and that should be a red flag to those of us who do not want a crazed provider out to get us.
Bottom line: she's erratic and seemingly quite compromised. Does anyone here really want to take the chance of inviting a psycho into his life?











Reply With Quote





