Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 5800
-
04-14-23 10:20 #4660Senior Member

Posts: 1388Pocahontas BBFS
She's available for some rawdoggin in Anaheim this weekend. You can watch the Acura Grand Prix in LB then head over for some BB action and create your own skid marks inside her vagina LOL.
Looks like she gained some weight, has a bit of curves now. She used to be borderline anorexic. Chick knows how to work your cock before pounding that raw tight pussy. Her rates also went up since her IE days. Menu / donation message below:
"PSE (PornStarExperience) is 220 qv 340 hhr 500 hr. Our PSE date would include the full service companionship listed above, msog, and I will allow you to record video / take pics. I'm open minded to fetishes, willing to try Greek just inquire".
-
04-14-23 07:44 #4659Senior Member

Posts: 1657One of Mayumi's friends popped up on the VIP WeChat listings. I told her I seen her pic there and sent to her even. Got no answer. The new friend she hasn't sent a pic.
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-23 02:47 #4658Senior Member

Posts: 332Sex is an art
Like any artist, I want to share my creativity.
Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-23 02:46 #4657Senior Member

Posts: 332Have to
Sex is an art to me. I'm not against black women but, it just doesn't do anything for me. I had to pretend to be black and latino at some point in my past. It was interesting but, not worth it.
Originally Posted by SomeoneOC
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-23 02:44 #4656Senior Member

Posts: 332It's worse or better than you think
Including HJs, BJs, Vag, Anal, Dry Humping to Climax it's about 1500. In my earlier years of this, there were times I'd get a BJ, vag, anal, BJ all within the same week consecutively. I used to get jacked off in high school by a some girls during class, indie time, etc. Also had a lot of dry sex and non penetration climaxes.
Originally Posted by Taws6
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-23 19:51 #4655Senior Member

Posts: 468New this week
I think Kelly is new as of Monday, I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
But I agree with you, her imports seem to rotate in more frequently now, It seems that she (Mayumi) is hard to work "with".
-
04-13-23 17:25 #4654Senior Member

Posts: 2085Mayumi
Is this Kelly? Those picture look ok. Friends seem to be rotating in more frequently and Mayumi never seems to be alone anymore.
Originally Posted by EdwardAppleby
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-23 17:22 #4653Senior Member

Posts: 2085An old Chinese lady. Called one of the numbers on bedpage. Overall experience was 3 out of 10.
Originally Posted by HardRick
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 13:11 #4652Senior Member

Posts: 80Not bad! Who might this Creampie hunny be?
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-23 23:12 #4651Banned Member

Posts: 466Does kitihowaito still provide?
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-23 02:00 #4650Senior Member

Posts: 2085Quality Inn Lake Forest
It's 180 BBFS cip 15 minutes.
-
04-02-23 23:08 #4649Senior Member

Posts: 7266When she takes a break or small vacay she doesn't answer pm's.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-23 16:38 #4648Senior Member

Posts: 311Fake pics
Well this certainly sucks. I was supposed to be her first appointment yesterday but the new girl was going to show up later than expected. Mayumi just text me a few minutes ago but I'm glad I always check the boards for up to date intel. Thanks for the heads up. Saved me the disappointment.
Originally Posted by EdwardAppleby
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-23 13:40 #4647Senior Member

Posts: 333Mayumi's latest
Not a spinner.
Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger
[View Original Post]
Not under 50.
Fake pics.
Normally the pics she sends of her visitors are real and maybe glamour-up. This time, she's using outright fakes.
-
03-30-23 00:52 #4646Senior Member

Posts: 733I had a couple of amazing sessions with her under the old handle. Now I can't get her to respond to my texts so I'm bummed.
Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





