Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 338 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 388 438 838 1338 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 24838
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19783

    Massage Katie

    I finally caught up with massage Katie. We met at her home in Greenwood. She has lost all of her extra weight and is back to how I remember her before her extended vacation. Her tits are a little bigger and her rates have gone up, $. 8 for hh FS, otherwise everything was exactly the same as before. If you liked her back then, you will like her now. Good times.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...e/394702575441

  2. #19782

    J

    Anyone have yet to visit with this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/127198584

  3. #19781

    Dancer Lynnae

    Quote Originally Posted by TooNuttz8877  [View Original Post]
    Which girl? I would love to see her.
    Hey TooNuttz,

    Do you recall a Silk Dancer, Lynnae. I knew her from awhile ago. First, she worked at Club Paradise. Then, she worked at Silk.

    This was when twerking was new. She told me she could twerk. I didn't know what she was talking about. So it went in one and right out of the other ear.

    Man, she was a stunner!

  4. #19780

    Tried to PM you?

    Quote Originally Posted by TooNuttz8877  [View Original Post]
    Which girl? I would love to see her.
    Your mailbox is full.

  5. #19779

    I know a few of the girls at silk before they closed and have now re-opened.

    Which girl? I would love to see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    And I usually don't worry about that.

  6. #19778

    Are you sure?

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #19777

    Steer clear

    I think its been mentioned on here in the past. Still holds true that this one heavily uses. I don't want to fund that mess.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...y/134419129701

  8. #19776

    Who are you talking about

    Quote Originally Posted by StudMuffin317  [View Original Post]
    Is she clean? I've been thinking about giving her a try.
    And I usually don't worry about that.

  9. #19775
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    I've done it three times and it's pretty fun. The first time AA and her baby daddy years ago. Recently a chick that worked at the silk and her boyfriend.
    Is she clean? I've been thinking about giving her a try.

  10. #19774

    Euphoric

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexTiger  [View Original Post]
    That was funny!
    Sounds like he had quite the experience. I can confirm most of that review is accurate LOL.

  11. #19773

    Dp

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexTiger  [View Original Post]
    The time when you need a good monger friend, DP.
    I've done it three times and it's pretty fun. The first time AA and her baby daddy years ago. Recently a chick that worked at the silk and her boyfriend.

  12. #19772

    Yikes!

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    LOL we can all have a meet up there. Read her review on callescort if you Google her number. It's hilarious.
    A hilarious review indeed. I will have to pass on the group "meet up". The risk to adventure ratio is to far too out of balance by my personal standards.

  13. #19771

    Roxi

    Anyone able to provide any info on Roxi? Found a 2021 review that basically indicated "so so at best" but unsure if it's the same one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/591486852042

  14. #19770
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    LOL we can all have a meet up there. Read her review on callescort if you Google her number. It's hilarious.
    That was funny!

  15. #19769
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexTiger  [View Original Post]
    The time when you need a good monger friend, DP.
    LOL we can all have a meet up there. Read her review on callescort if you Google her number. It's hilarious.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape