Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 453 of 1860 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 503 553 953 1453 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,795 of 27899
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21119

    Viagraman59

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstMod  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen bunny in Puyallup lately? Was thinking about seeing her.
    I saw Bunny a few months ago and it was an ok visit. She has her own house on the end of a dead end street. It's a little cluttered, but no evidence of drug use. She mentioned an old boyfriend but he's living in the Graybar hotel now for a few years so no drama there. Very nice gal, good Convo, nice oral skills. Took a load orally like a champ. I didn't go for FS as funds were limited. A little bigger than the spinners I prefer but would recommend as a safe visit. Not a clockwatcher either and will thank you for a review which is more than you get from the pussy cartel girls on the other board.

  2. #21118
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    A friend of mine saw her last weekend. He showed me a test that has all basic.

    10 bugs in the green. Said "not detected." He said he wasn't pissing any fire. I told him to be careful and he may have gotten away with one. He said he normally covers up but. I don't know. What he said.
    Contracting or not is sometimes just luck. A couple years ago I'm 95% sure I contracted gonorrhea from a provider since I was diagnosed about 6 weeks after our session and I didn't have any other partners. But another hobbyist had a session a few months later with the same provider and apparently didn't contract it.

    It's also important to remember most of the reports here are unverifiable so should be taken with NaCl.

  3. #21117
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    A friend of mine saw her last weekend. He showed me a test that has all basic.

    10 bugs in the green. Said "not detected." He said he wasn't pissing any fire. I told him to be careful and he may have gotten away with one. He said he normally covers up but. I don't know. What he said.
    Was this her panel or your friend's?

  4. #21116
    Quote Originally Posted by LikeYouKnow  [View Original Post]
    She is also a flakey date. Took a large donation from me for a entire night a left before the anticipated fun. She also appears to drink a bunch. She was total opposite after 2 glasses of wine, argumentative and almost belligerent. Just making people aware.
    Her service felt lacking to me as well -- doesn't like doing much kissing and way too submissive for my liking.

    If you don't care about that and just want someone open minded with decent rates for a short appt, she's fine, but wouldn't suggest anything more.

  5. #21115
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    I booked her once, what kept me from booking twice, she is big, and I prefer petite.
    She is also a flakey date. Took a large donation from me for a entire night a left before the anticipated fun. She also appears to drink a bunch. She was total opposite after 2 glasses of wine, argumentative and almost belligerent. Just making people aware.

  6. #21114

    Kiki

    She belongs here. Was fun. Might be a repeat for me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...-/862489361496

  7. #21113
    Quote Originally Posted by Axa575  [View Original Post]
    Saw her very recently. I think she overcharges considering the discrepancy between her pictures and how she looks in real life. She has much chubbier, especially in the face. You can tell she's super thick and curvy in the pics but obviously she hides her tummy a little bit, but the face is super photoshopped. Personally I'm into bbws and her looks, and I'm not mad about her price in general, but considering how different they are from the real thing, she is overcharging. That being said, she belongs in this thread. MSOG. Solid massage after the first, multiple positions and her ass is fuckin great. Terrible kisser, decent but not great head. She started a taco slide and said "don't worry I won't put it in" I said "no, I want you to" and she mumbled something about condoms and only once a week or some shit, then she slid it in and went to town on my cock, so it was pretty easy. Decent value IF you are into her looks. Just consider she's thicker and a fatter face than her pics. If you're into that? Go for it.
    I had a great time with her. I chowed down on her beaver and ass. She ate my ass like a pro does. I even had her slip a couple digits in there.

    Pounded her doggie with my thumb in her ass. I pulled out and just slipped it in her butt. She took it well. Busted loise in her.

    There was some shit on my dick. I just washed it off.

    Big girl. Great cum dump.

    I am a dirtyfuk.

  8. #21112
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    Coincidentally, I was forwarded this message from her from another hobbyist on the other board that she had sent him: "Hey handsome, I've been using my friends profile since I left the agency and am now independent. The agency has not allowed me access to my profile now or ever but I was still hoping to see you if you're still interested. I definitely want to see you regularly still. My phone number is 2532569489. I can't wait to hear back from you!.
    We thought only the admins on the other board had access to PMs. Now we all do.

    Anyways, I'm scared $#!T of partaking in something I really enjoy no thanks to this, but I guess this is a risk we take.

    Best to lay low and let it pass I guess.

  9. #21111

    Agency?

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    This fucking *****. Luckily I smashed her early on and have no symptoms. I make it a point to hit it early and often but then avoid afterwards once word spreads fast on these types of hoes and the risk builds up. Damn, sorry to hear tho.

    Coincidentally, I was forwarded this message from her from another hobbyist on the other board that she had sent him: "Hey handsome, I've been using my friends profile since I left the agency and am now independent. The agency has not allowed me access to my profile now or ever but I was still hoping to see you if you're still interested. I definitely want to see you regularly still. My phone number is 2532569489. I can't wait to hear back from you!

    I'm guessing her agency found out she was handing out stds like it was candy on halloween and cut her loose. Yeah, definitely avoid her for now unless you want to cover it.
    So who are the other girls working at this Agency Joey Claire?

  10. #21110

    Get Tested

    Hopefully you're not suggesting being symptom free suggests you're disease free. Most people with STD's are asymptomatic. You saw a known infected person and you have no idea of the timing when she was lit. If you're criticizing her for still seeing people make sure you're not exactly what you're railing against.

    CW.

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    This fucking *****. Luckily I smashed her early on and have no symptoms. I make it a point to hit it early and often but then avoid afterwards once word spreads fast on these types of hoes and the risk builds up. Damn, sorry to hear tho.

    Coincidentally, I was forwarded this message from her from another hobbyist on the other board that she had sent him: "Hey handsome, I've been using my friends profile since I left the agency and am now independent. The agency has not allowed me access to my profile now or ever but I was still hoping to see you if you're still interested. I definitely want to see you regularly still. My phone number is 2532569489. I can't wait to hear back from you!

    I'm guessing her agency found out she was handing out stds like it was candy on halloween and cut her loose. Yeah, definitely avoid her for now unless you want to cover it.

  11. #21109
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    A senior member like BBKingg is reporting 8 infected and he's seen her (as reviewed here) so I'm beginning to believe this to be true. Sad, because I really wanted to fuck her when I visit in a couple of weeks.
    A friend of mine saw her last weekend. He showed me a test that has all basic.

    10 bugs in the green. Said "not detected." He said he wasn't pissing any fire. I told him to be careful and he may have gotten away with one. He said he normally covers up but. I don't know. What he said.

  12. #21108

    Pissing fire

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    Well. I am pissing fire. So take that for what it is worth.
    This fucking *****. Luckily I smashed her early on and have no symptoms. I make it a point to hit it early and often but then avoid afterwards once word spreads fast on these types of hoes and the risk builds up. Damn, sorry to hear tho.

    Coincidentally, I was forwarded this message from her from another hobbyist on the other board that she had sent him: "Hey handsome, I've been using my friends profile since I left the agency and am now independent. The agency has not allowed me access to my profile now or ever but I was still hoping to see you if you're still interested. I definitely want to see you regularly still. My phone number is 2532569489. I can't wait to hear back from you!

    I'm guessing her agency found out she was handing out stds like it was candy on halloween and cut her loose. Yeah, definitely avoid her for now unless you want to cover it.

  13. #21107

    Penelope Lovees

    Quote Originally Posted by Axa575  [View Original Post]
    I've only seen one here say so. FakeGnus. Where are 8 people confirmed so far? Can any of them disclose if they've been with other girls in the last month / post-seeing Penelope? I haven't seen her but have had a few bb dates in the last month, so trying to see if there's any cross contamination.
    A senior member like BBKingg is reporting 8 infected and he's seen her (as reviewed here) so I'm beginning to believe this to be true. Sad, because I really wanted to fuck her when I visit in a couple of weeks.

  14. #21106

    Little panda. Is more like big scam

    Whatever you do do not see her please.

    She should be removed from all platforms. I left my donation and as I was taking off a man came from some hidden places. He was packing I regret even showing up. Worst things is I got there and my heart was like really is the the best you can do? I immediately texted on of my regular and was not available. Again please stay faaaaar away please you will get scammed https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?402061-LittlePanda.

  15. #21105
    Any provider that *insists* on bareback is a huge no. Bug chasing is a real thing. And it's terrifying.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    8 confirmed so far and she will get infected again.

    She stacks her clients and insists on bareback.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape