Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 5631
-
04-12-23 22:36 #3276Regular Member

Posts: 8So Familiar
That sounds so familiar. Where was that at?
Originally Posted by Deutsche205
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-23 18:04 #3275Senior Member

Posts: 281Spring
Wow, that surprises me. I'm wondering if its new owners now. I saw the place a while back when getting food next door and thought it looked promising. However, all the research I did screamed strictly legit. There was at least one comment that mentioned how shady it looked on the outside and said don't let that fool you, it's a legit place. Several comments about couples massages, apparently they had a Groupon for that. If I remember correctly, it was owned by a husband and wife and that they both did massages, with numerous comments about the guy giving massages.
Originally Posted by BurtForPres
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-23 17:58 #3274Senior Member

Posts: 281Five Senses
I can't say I'm surprised. I remember having some conversations with people about how that neighborhood was going through a revitalization and that they probably wouldn't be there long with the brewery and distillery across the street, although I think the distillery shut down, and the new apartments going up around there. I'm guessing that is what will replace the building that Five Senses was in.
Originally Posted by Deutsche205
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-23 13:47 #3273Senior Member

Posts: 174End of era
Had the chance to take a drive down memory lane and discovered the little red brick building that housed Five Senses is gone, just an empty, fenced-in lot now.
I knew it was closed, but some of my earliest memories of this hobby were there. I will miss Yoko, Sue, and Meena.
-
04-11-23 11:59 #3272Regular Member

Posts: 21Is this the same one? If it is DM me for contact.
Originally Posted by Pga231
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-23 11:51 #3271Regular Member

Posts: 21I don't think I've seen Sheila in awhile either. If we're talking about the same Lyly then I think she has a different # now.
Originally Posted by Pga231
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-23 11:50 #3270Regular Member

Posts: 21I think she currently has a new #. If we're talking about the same Lyly? Fair skin. 5'5" late twenties?
Originally Posted by TallNeck
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-23 10:44 #3269Senior Member

Posts: 95Lyly was my fav too. I think they closed the doors for good last year. Sheila said she was coming in once in a while, but mostly everyone was done. I'd love any info if you have it!
Originally Posted by TallNeck
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 22:50 #3268Regular Member

Posts: 16Lyly was my ATF in Eagan until middle of last year. She's gone a bit unresponsive and was only working Mondays for a while. I kinda gave up to be honest but maybe I'll try her again since it's been a while. Will report back if we connect.
Originally Posted by Sneaker1
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 12:03 #3267Regular Member

Posts: 21Lyly Tina
Anyone know if Lyly & Tina still around. Use to see them at Bc / BP and Eagan.
Think they're late 20 early 30.
Tina short with a mole and Lyly was fair skin?
-
04-10-23 11:21 #3266Senior Member

Posts: 185ME Process
Each girl is different. Some want references, others use different screening methods. Contact the girl(s) that you are interested in seeing and they will tell you what information they require.
Originally Posted by Surferdrew2001
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 10:06 #3265Senior Member

Posts: 129Minnesota Erotica verification
Hey guys,
I'll be in your city this week. I'm a body rub enthusiast, and would like to set up an appointment with one of the ME girls. What's the verification requirement? Do I need to provide a reference from another provider or are they OK verifying by my USASG handle or TER history?
-
04-08-23 12:38 #3264Senior Member

Posts: 163Right On
This!
Originally Posted by WiseTraveler
[View Original Post]
Every time I have had a "tantric" massage you get a bunch of pseudo hippy language, and a mediocre massage and then an upsell for a release on top of the already inflated session price.
Other than that it is great.
-
04-08-23 02:56 #3263Senior Member

Posts: 395Twice the price, half the fun. The vast majority of so called tantricas just use flowery language to justify edging or even teasing w / orgasm denial. I've only met one provider who really knew what she was doing. You can achieve a whole body orgasm but tantric practices aren't really about a release.
Originally Posted by SxyJoker
[View Original Post]
You can easily pay $250-350 for blue balls.
-
04-06-23 12:57 #3262Senior Member

Posts: 106Tantric Providers
Wondering if anyone has feedback on any tantric providers. I've done my homework, but wondering if I missed anything.
https://www.minnesotaerotica.com/cla...smic-bliss-54/
Thanks.












Reply With Quote





