Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37941

    Leeza

    From a previous post: "When I saw Leeza, I was massively disappointed. She was quite old and was very chatty. I agree her HJ skills are out of the world. However she was too old for my liking, won't go back here again. ".

    My reaction to this report: we each like different things.

    I decided to check her out. I was pleased with her looks. If you're looking for a young hotty, she may not be for you. Leeza is middle-aged, soft and smooth, not "old. " I found her to be very sexy, but I'm generally happy with any lady that's at least 30, but 20 years younger than me, and not too chubby.

    I find younger women are less skilled and mostly want me to finish quickly; they depend on a man getting off on her looks rather than her skill. A middle-aged woman like Leeza has skills and experience.

    With Leeza,

    - you can have a half hour, or a full hour.

    - you can have a relaxing massage then teasing and finish, or you can have the whole time with teasing and finish, or some variation.

    - you can have two pops if you ask.

    - price includes tip.

    - If you want something different, such as less chatting, you can ask for that, but she wasn't super-chatty to me in person.

    - She wants you to relax and enjoy. No rushing.

    For me, she started slow and gentle, and gradually more intense. This is how I prefer it.

    It was a longer drive than I prefer, but I will return.

  2. #37940

    452 Wash. Braintree

    Went last night, new girl Sherry (or Cherry?) 30 ish spinner pretty face nice rack, I opted for the hour. She said she had bee there for a few days. Massage was really good followed my directions well. Flipped, all nude CBJ that was relaxing, I think more is on the menu and YMMV. 60 house and 100 for nude CBJ. Will be back for more before she leaves.

  3. #37939

    Hhr or hr

    Quote Originally Posted by VirgilDan  [View Original Post]
    I've always gone for the hhr case it's cheaper and I'm done when I'm finished. I've never gone for just the massage and I've found that the quality varies all over the place. For those who go for the hour, do you get any more or better service or is the massage just longer? Are there options that aren't on the hhr menu? Maybe you get a longer, more sensuous tease? Or more personalized finish?

    Just curious,

    Dan.
    I always take the hour which allows more time for the tease and plenty of time for what ever the main event will be. I enjoy getting to learn a bit about the providers and bet as a result it is a bit more expansive menu. Then, with what ever time is left, we can get back to the massage or just be comfortable together.

  4. #37938

    Heavenly Feel is not in Boston

    Quote Originally Posted by HowardLee  [View Original Post]
    Some Weekend days drop here enjoy my leisure time and every time have some surprises The gals there shifted all the time there is no steady favorite one stay all the same time, for example past two Sundays Mia received me but she may not here this Sunday and I have to accept they suggested one don't remember their names Lisa Lucy Jenny Nina whoever but generally they are acceptable with decent regular massage and spicy things once flip over, they tease you with alluring postures their eyes lock on you flirtatiously and seemingly undress you with exorcism and peculiar Chinglish reverberated in my ears, the 70 room rate plus some tips is worthy enjoy 1 hour finger and palm dancing and sliding on my territory, immersive experience may be the best way to escape those tedium and boring days as I choose. Secret quickie can soothe your tense nerves I promise.
    Hey Howard this spa is in Atlanta. I believe. If not let us know what you are talking about?

  5. #37937
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailman44  [View Original Post]
    I went back in early December and struck out. Girl was playful and I gave all the typical signs. My first time leaving unhappy in about a decade of experiences. Review from December:

    Mindfeet cheatnut newton.

    In a search for a new place in a town I am in frequesntly I gave mindfeet a shot. Decent spot in a hard to get to storefront as there is no real good parking nearby. Went for a half hour and drew one of the two ladies working. It wasn't the mamaSan / manager. Got a decent massage and a decent tease but no happiness was to be had. Gave all of the right hints and the ST was very playful. Maybe it was my first time and they are hesitant but I probably won't return.

    Any recommendations in the Newton area? I know there have been a few changes in the area.
    WeiWei of 2 Main was there for a bit under the name Sasha. She ran the shop solo and got her naked on the table for a roll just like old days. Then she was gone. No one I know has spoken favorably about extended menu of much since she left. WeiWei used to say park at the church but other businesses see you go in. I would park on a side st and walk around back. But it's such a purp walk. Gas station and antique store and other seem to Stair at you. There is a shower but WeiWei had a cloths rack in there. It was stand up with room I think for a table.

  6. #37936
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Right below the Sign-In Red Bar there is a Blue Menu Bar. Hit the "Abbreviations" Buttons to bring up the List of Forum Abbreviations. Right at the beginning of the List is the Abbreviations Code for Dollars:

    $ - $100.

    $$ - $200.

    $$$ - $300.

    $$ 5 - $350 get it?

    So $$ would be $200 according to the Official Forum Abbreviations. Always willing to help a Newbie. Also, just a warning, that Establishment advertises Ladyboy Providers.
    I can promise you this particular provider was not a LB but appreciate the heads up!

  7. #37935

    HHR vs HR

    You must be younger, haha. In my early 60's, I need at least an hour to get the kinks out. Often do 90 minutes. Last time I did half hour it was because I was incredibly horny. Felt like wham bam thank you ma'am. Not for me.

    Is there automatically more on the table, that's doubtful. But many of the girls in the places I frequent are very proud of their massage skills and appreciate the chance to do more than a brisk neck / back rub followed by a HJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by VirgilDan  [View Original Post]
    I've always gone for the hhr case it's cheaper and I'm done when I'm finished. I've never gone for just the massage and I've found that the quality varies all over the place. For those who go for the hour, do you get any more or better service or is the massage just longer? Are there options that aren't on the hhr menu? Maybe you get a longer, more sensuous tease? Or more personalized finish?

    Just curious,

    Dan.

  8. #37934
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    Can we all just please start saying numbers? This code is tired as hell.
    I agree with you! I always use just numbers. Just referring to the code for that Post. Besides the Autocorrect of this Website Software screws up the Code anyways, when you try to use more than 3 Dollar Signs, or using the Period in the Code, as you can see.

  9. #37933

    Heavenly Feel on Cheshire

    Some Weekend days drop here enjoy my leisure time and every time have some surprises The gals there shifted all the time there is no steady favorite one stay all the same time, for example past two Sundays Mia received me but she may not here this Sunday and I have to accept they suggested one don't remember their names Lisa Lucy Jenny Nina whoever but generally they are acceptable with decent regular massage and spicy things once flip over, they tease you with alluring postures their eyes lock on you flirtatiously and seemingly undress you with exorcism and peculiar Chinglish reverberated in my ears, the 70 room rate plus some tips is worthy enjoy 1 hour finger and palm dancing and sliding on my territory, immersive experience may be the best way to escape those tedium and boring days as I choose. Secret quickie can soothe your tense nerves I promise.

  10. #37932
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Right below the Sign-In Red Bar there is a Blue Menu Bar. Hit the "Abbreviations" Buttons to bring up the List of Forum Abbreviations. Right at the beginning of the List is the Abbreviations Code for Dollars:

    $ - $100.

    $$ - $200.

    $$$ - $300.

    $$ 5 - $350 get it?

    So $$ would be $200 according to the Official Forum Abbreviations. Always willing to help a Newbie. Also, just a warning, that Establishment advertises Ladyboy Providers.
    Can we all just please start saying numbers? This code is tired as hell.

  11. #37931

    Chestnut

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisSullivan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to 1**5 Chestnut in Newton off Rt 9? Name changed to Mindfeet. Haven't been to this spot in months so not sure what you get / offered. Looks like they have a rear door with parking in the back? Anyone have updates don't have access to RMaps?
    If you go down that side street that runs to the rear of the shop, there is a small church on the left. The owner of the shop told me last time you can park there, supposedly they don't care (probably no one there anyway) as long as it is not Sunday. If you call before you go, confirm it before you go, just to make sure that is still the case.

  12. #37930

    Mindfeet

    Quote Originally Posted by NYJimmy  [View Original Post]
    You can get pretty much what every other Asian MP offers (top access and a HJ).

    They went through so many girls since COVID (I have seen at least eight). The last three.

    Were not very good. Although the last one, Linda, (she is still there) is friendly and flirty.

    Jimmy.
    I went back in early December and struck out. Girl was playful and I gave all the typical signs. My first time leaving unhappy in about a decade of experiences. Review from December:

    Mindfeet cheatnut newton.

    In a search for a new place in a town I am in frequesntly I gave mindfeet a shot. Decent spot in a hard to get to storefront as there is no real good parking nearby. Went for a half hour and drew one of the two ladies working. It wasn't the mamaSan / manager. Got a decent massage and a decent tease but no happiness was to be had. Gave all of the right hints and the ST was very playful. Maybe it was my first time and they are hesitant but I probably won't return.

    Any recommendations in the Newton area? I know there have been a few changes in the area.

  13. #37929
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisSullivan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to 1**5 Chestnut in Newton off Rt 9? Name changed to Mindfeet. Haven't been to this spot in months so not sure what you get / offered. Looks like they have a rear door with parking in the back? Anyone have updates don't have access to RMaps?
    You can get pretty much what every other Asian MP offers (top access and a HJ).

    They went through so many girls since COVID (I have seen at least eight). The last three.

    Were not very good. Although the last one, Linda, (she is still there) is friendly and flirty.

    Jimmy.

  14. #37928

    Colonial

    Had a less than satisfying visit at 10 Colonial in Witch City. Mostly my fault because of the condom. But part of it was that she rushed things at the start. I asked for an hour so I could have some time to get aroused with some tease. Popped a viagra about 90 minutes before the visit. But she only massaged me for about 5 minutes, and turned a medium massage into a soft massage. At about the 10-minute mark she asked me to flip and we negotiated for FS. I asked her to start with CBJ first because I was barely hard. She got me about half way and I then tried for FS, but junior just wasnt having it. She was very patient with me but with the condom on, even the Viagra wasn't enough. Which is why I'm generally not an FS guy. Had her finish with HJ which was good. Didn't ask the girl's name but she was reasonably attractive, little bit of a paunch, probably in her 40's. Not sure if I'll return because as I've said, I just have trouble with the FS because of the condoms. But this is a decent place to visit if you don't have my issues.

    Another note: if you're a monger and you see someone going in right before you, don't follow them into the lobby and stand right behind them when they ring the bell. Had some fucking creep with Vermont plates do that to me on the way in. News flash: mongers don't want to see other mongers.

  15. #37927
    Quote Originally Posted by VirgilDan  [View Original Post]
    I've always gone for the hhr case it's cheaper and I'm done when I'm finished. I've never gone for just the massage and I've found that the quality varies all over the place. For those who go for the hour, do you get any more or better service or is the massage just longer? Are there options that aren't on the hhr menu? Maybe you get a longer, more sensuous tease? Or more personalized finish?

    Just curious,

    Dan.
    I always go for the full hour in any shop I visit. The experience is less transactional and more relaxing. Let's face it, the tip for hh or h is going to be the same, so it is totally worth the extra 20 for a better experience. The massage is better quality, the mutual touching and teasing lasts longer, and over time I find the menu expands because there is enough to try things out. If I had a great h experience and the girl is really hot, I ask for 90 minutes. Because you never know what she may do to fill the time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape