Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 18421
-
04-15-23 21:22 #11611Senior Member

Posts: 146Reports
Milana.
Wanted 800 and seemed dtf but I passed.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-88dcc043221d
Dreambaby.
Looks like she has a decent body but also has armpit hair. Spending the summer in DC and wants 600.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-5c948e53e46f
Froyo.
Wants 500 for a meet and greet or 1 k for intimacy. Says she will come down on that number after meeting once but I would rather not find out.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-1f3866c8de69
WittyMermaid.
I have a thing for Latinas with nice curves but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Wants 600.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-92834710d793
Yasminthetaurus.
Nothing sexual.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-ee1c77c246ce
Two of a Kind.
Wanted 500 each just to meet for drinks.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-9eec64e66a99
Georgiapeach999.
Asked for 700.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-4ef8dcad2afc
Tysonsgirl.
I have not gotten access to the private pictures yet but judging by the size of those tits and location I believe she used to go by the name Lucy.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-25bfcf6175eb
-
04-15-23 02:39 #11610Senior Member

Posts: 1062Damn NYC girls are thirsty.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-298a2f4a278a
-
04-14-23 17:17 #11609Senior Member

Posts: 618SensualMadame
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...9-705c951adec9
About 99% sure this one is a scammer. Immediately claims to not be on the site much and asked for my number. That has 100% of the time been a scam for me, so proceed at your own risk. I blocked her after grabbing the link to her profile.
-
04-14-23 09:30 #11608Senior Member

Posts: 109I got a few unintelligable messages from her early on in my last SA cycle.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-23 13:30 #11607Senior Member

Posts: 1062She isn't worth 200 for a m&g. Shit, a real model maybe but not some disproportionate shirt girl.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
I'm trying to convince this one to come to DC.
https://instagram.com/wrocenska?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Hell, I might just find a way to make it to NYC.
-
04-13-23 11:00 #11606Senior Member

Posts: 1021There's no creampieing her, she's obnoxiously paranoid about making sure your nut gets no where near her pussy.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-23 08:29 #11605Senior Member

Posts: 618Hello1239
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...4-84618947a50b
No reports on her, looks like she's been on SA for 8 years. And judging from the phone in her pic, that photo is about 8 years old as well; which is a yellow flag for sure. The length of time she's been on SA is usually a pretty good indication that someone is real, but the half hearted effort and filling out her bio is another yellow flag. Anyone every meet / message with her?
-
04-13-23 08:21 #11604Senior Member

Posts: 618Send her a message several days ago, she hasn't read it. I assume she's getting 150+ messages a day.
Originally Posted by HeyDuhman
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-23 23:11 #11603Senior Member

Posts: 1026I'd fuck her for 1 k a meet if it was multiple hours BBFS, but she expects 1 k for just dinner LOL. I took her out once in Maryland, she did actually show up. After the date I gave her 200 which is a rarity, I don't pay for platonic, but she did have a longer drive. She didn't say anything.
Originally Posted by HeyDuhman
[View Original Post]
I try to hit her up and get another date and just get the runaround, something about me taking care of her time but never giving a fixed amount. Eventually just dropped her.
LOL she's not a real model unless putting pictures on IG means you're a model. You can pay for playboy placement, and hers isn't even playboy's front page, it's some shitty thing I've never heard of that they probably use to boost their non-existent revenue stream.
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
I know a sleezy photographer in MD who can get you in playboy anytime you want, assuming you're a relatively hot girl. Not even well known or extremely hot with a model or porn star physique, just like a 7 or 8 after photoshopping and willing to show your tits to a camera. Just have to slob his knob and let him rail you, or generate enough revenue for him by posing at his workshops that his horny amateur friends pay to attend so they can photo your tits and ass, then he'll pay the placement fee and submit nudes he took of you, and in a few months you'll be in Playboy MX, or Playboy CZ, or Playboy NZ, or some other bullshit. And it will even be an actual webpage or magazine spread, not Bridget Vail's bullshit.
Check the IG of these freelance models who get booked for their time, and 50% of them will have spreads from some random country's Playboy affiliate.
She's hot in person, just heavily made up. No idea what she looks like after getting fucked and her makeup all smeared, I'm sure she looks way worse. I haven't had a chance to see her naked, assuming her fake tits aren't well done from how firm they look. Still, I'd pay the 1 k entry fee to cream her pie. Probably hatefuck the shit out of her since she's a total stuck up biach.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-23 15:18 #11602Senior Member

Posts: 618That's funny, I actually thought that was sort of a cleaver shtick for a bio and (along with the tits) made me look past the larger frame that I am typically not all that into. No matter, she read my message and promptly didn't bother to respond. Haha Oh well!
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-23 12:40 #11601Banned Member

Posts: 131Rare hottie in dc clospil
Anyone get more than a couple lines out of this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-38b02dcf264b
-
04-12-23 08:29 #11600Senior Member

Posts: 846Good?
All the references in third person made me block her immediately LOL.
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-23 08:04 #11599Senior Member

Posts: 618There's definitely more there than I'd normally pursue, but those giant cans sucked me into messaging her. I wasn't heartbroken when she didn't respond. LOL.
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-23 00:28 #11598Senior Member

Posts: 518AdventurousFun
I had a similar text conversation with her. She and her husband have FetLife profile as well. Quoted $600 for alone time, but she reduced to $450. Wanted to know if was OK to film.
Yea. . . . hard no.
Originally Posted by Cruisin1011
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-23 22:02 #11597Senior Member

Posts: 328Good one bro!
I like big tits relative to the athletic or slim body. I looked at her for a minute, then moved on. Too much body!
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]














Reply With Quote




