Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 232 of 928 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 282 332 732 ... LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 13918
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10453

    I've seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    Wondered if anyone has seen this one, is she worth it? Haven't found any reviews thanks https://adultsearch.com/us/nevada/la...scorts/2515553.
    She was really short and was far from skinny even before she got pregnant. Very good BJ. I think most here won't think she's worth it unless they have a fetish for her body type. She asked for me to order a rideshare for her as a form of deposit, which I'm fine with because she can't just take the money and scam you.

  2. #10452

    Heh

    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    Wondered if anyone has seen this one, is she worth it? Haven't found any reviews thanks https://adultsearch.com/us/nevada/la...scorts/2515553.
    I've come across her ad and she is hugely preggo and about to pop any day.

  3. #10451

    Rubi

    Everything I look for in a provider. Beautiful, great looks, amazing body. She is very friendly and also the girl in the photo. Quoted at $$$ for hh CFS but got her at $$. Great time and very passionate. She does have extras available at the right $. I highly recommend.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/123077458

  4. #10450

    Michele is back!

    Yes Michele is back! Just met up with her Sunday night and had a dynamite session. There were some negative reports on her in PHX but I call BS; had a great time and thrilled that she's back! Now that she's here she's once again my go too girl! Amazing time and checks off all my boxes! I think she's back for good which is fantastic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gs702  [View Original Post]
    Michelle is back in Vegas for a short trip for those that are interested. She's been talked about on a few threads here. Total sweetheart and a multi orgasmic nympho.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....egas/125510202

  5. #10449

    Trish is a good bet

    If you like GILFs Trish is a good bet. Saw her about two years ago. Definitely vanilla but you definitely get your bang for the buck. I prefer GILFs and MILFs and Trish is on my list. Not a first choice but definitely a fall back on choice.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    I saw her 12 or 15 years ago. Kind of a vanilla session. Very nice person. I think she in her late '60's now.

  6. #10448

    Agree maybe 120 lbs

    Ditto. Veronica is probably 120 lbs but a lot of that is mostly muscle. Feminine but has legs like a vice! LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by DCGrind  [View Original Post]
    5'4" is accurate. 165 lbs is not. She is a very fit lady. I'd be shocked if she weighs more than 120 lbs.

  7. #10447

    Check PD

    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    Wondered if anyone has seen this one, is she worth it? Haven't found any reviews thanks https://adultsearch.com/us/nevada/la...scorts/2515553.
    She has 64 reviews on PD, and many are from users with more than 10 reviews.

  8. #10446

    BJ_PhD

    Wondered if anyone has seen this one, is she worth it? Haven't found any reviews thanks https://adultsearch.com/us/nevada/la...scorts/2515553.

  9. #10445

    It's centimeters

    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    I will be coming to town soon. One of Veronica's ads states 165/5"4". Is this accurate or is she larger than advertised? Thank you.
    For those of you that only think American, 165/5'4" means that she is 165cm or 5'4" tall. She's trying to help her international clientele. Personally I wish that the US would join the rest of the world and go metric. Go to the Dr lately? What do they weigh you in? Kg's. After living in a foreign country that uses metric, Imperial units are confusing as *hit.

  10. #10444

    How About This Tot


  11. #10443

    Veronica

    5'4" is accurate. 165 lbs is not. She is a very fit lady. I'd be shocked if she weighs more than 120 lbs.

    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    I will be coming to town soon. One of Veronica's ads states 165/5"4". Is this accurate or is she larger than advertised? Thank you.

  12. #10442
    Quote Originally Posted by Blvd222  [View Original Post]
    I'll be back again to LV soon;.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/126313251

    Hoping to expand my "mature" horizons.

    Anyone know or are aware of Trish?

    How about klassy - 55?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/125838816
    I saw her 12 or 15 years ago. Kind of a vanilla session. Very nice person. I think she in her late '60's now.

  13. #10441
    Quote Originally Posted by DCGrind  [View Original Post]
    Veronica is a top notch provider. I endorse everything that the OP said.
    I will be coming to town soon. One of Veronica's ads states 165/5"4". Is this accurate or is she larger than advertised? Thank you.

  14. #10440

    My 0. 02

    I saw Klassy a year ago. Big mistake. She's 40 pounds heavier than her pictures and her room smells worse than an ashtray. Bedspread was disgusting.

    Haven't seen Trish but she looks much older than 52. I wouldn't take a chance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blvd222  [View Original Post]
    I'll be back again to LV soon;.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/126313251

    Hoping to expand my "mature" horizons.

    Anyone know or are aware of Trish?

    How about klassy - 55?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/125838816

  15. #10439

    Trish Bored Broke. Horny - 52 Anyone Know?

    I'll be back again to LV soon;.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/126313251

    Hoping to expand my "mature" horizons.

    Anyone know or are aware of Trish?

    How about klassy - 55?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/125838816

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape