Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 455 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 355 405 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 505 555 955 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 18412
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #11602
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    All the references in third person made me block her immediately LOL.
    That's funny, I actually thought that was sort of a cleaver shtick for a bio and (along with the tits) made me look past the larger frame that I am typically not all that into. No matter, she read my message and promptly didn't bother to respond. Haha Oh well!

  2. #11601

    Rare hottie in dc clospil

    Anyone get more than a couple lines out of this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-38b02dcf264b

  3. #11600

    Good?

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    I like big tits relative to the athletic or slim body. I looked at her for a minute, then moved on. Too much body!
    All the references in third person made me block her immediately LOL.

  4. #11599
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    I like big tits relative to the athletic or slim body. I looked at her for a minute, then moved on. Too much body!
    There's definitely more there than I'd normally pursue, but those giant cans sucked me into messaging her. I wasn't heartbroken when she didn't respond. LOL.

  5. #11598

    AdventurousFun

    I had a similar text conversation with her. She and her husband have FetLife profile as well. Quoted $600 for alone time, but she reduced to $450. Wanted to know if was OK to film.

    Yea. . . . hard no.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruisin1011  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-a0a0ae3d4e58

    Basically she does this to get her husband off it seems. Menu too limited and wants to either video you doing her or her hubby is in the room watching.

    Kinda pricey for the age and looks.

  6. #11597

    Good one bro!

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    If big tits are your jam, here's one for ya bro. It was a swing and a miss for me, but these fit the description.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-60ecf67cb866
    I like big tits relative to the athletic or slim body. I looked at her for a minute, then moved on. Too much body!

  7. #11596
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadentme  [View Original Post]
    Nah, honestly she looks a stripper. Not even hot.

    https://www.playboy.com/app/bridgetv...quuoVjTNYVbVGI

  8. #11595

    The instagram is down.

    Is this also her?

    https://fapopedia.net/photos/a/n/ann.../1000/0104.jpg

    DM.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    She's all filtered. Probably good for 500 but with the playboy thing. Simps will pay a lot for it.

  9. #11594
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruisin1011  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-ef3421b9b822

    Good conversation, cancelled once, then rescheduled. Was texting right up until blocked me 15 min before we were supposed to meet.

    What's weird is she did all the driving, reached out, set up a time then set something else up then poof.

    So if you talk with her, I suggest some where near by for meet and don't plan on her actually showing.

    On a side note I have run across a few ladies like this recently. All seeming normally, plenty of pics, good conversation, and then poof right before the meet they ghost. I am having other good meetings but this is like the 4th in the last two months.
    Had the exact same experience with her last year. This was just for a meet and greet. Didn't think much of it, but it's probably her MO. Maybe she just like feeling wanted.

  10. #11593
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    Seriously doubt that. She's an actual model and is on Playboy.com.

    https://instagram.com/b_vailxo?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
    She's all filtered. Probably good for 500 but with the playboy thing. Simps will pay a lot for it.

  11. #11592

    May

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...e-93f9d48c634a

    Is this really what we've come to?

    Reported.

  12. #11591

    Curious56

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-ef3421b9b822

    Good conversation, cancelled once, then rescheduled. Was texting right up until blocked me 15 min before we were supposed to meet.

    What's weird is she did all the driving, reached out, set up a time then set something else up then poof.

    So if you talk with her, I suggest some where near by for meet and don't plan on her actually showing.

    On a side note I have run across a few ladies like this recently. All seeming normally, plenty of pics, good conversation, and then poof right before the meet they ghost. I am having other good meetings but this is like the 4th in the last two months.

  13. #11590
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    Seriously doubt that. She's an actual model and is on Playboy.com.

    https://instagram.com/b_vailxo?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
    She's definitely real, not as hot as her pics but still pretty gal. Met her last summer, paid a stupid amount to bang her and the juice was definitely not worth the squeeze. If I had to do it all over again I'd definitely pass. But then again YMMV.

  14. #11589
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    Seriously doubt that. She's an actual model and is on Playboy.com.

    https://instagram.com/b_vailxo?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
    SA must be her parttime job. Slob a knob for 1 k and fly to Dubai to get shit and pissed on for 20 k.

  15. #11588
    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    I know she's been discussed here in the past. Has anyone made any offers to her? The numbers she posted in her profile are ridiculous. Wonder if she even entertains more reasonable amounts.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-20c3ee88f5a6
    Seriously doubt that. She's an actual model and is on Playboy.com.

    https://instagram.com/b_vailxo?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape