Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 158 of 376 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 208 258 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 5631
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3276

    So Familiar

    Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche205  [View Original Post]
    Had the chance to take a drive down memory lane and discovered the little red brick building that housed Five Senses is gone, just an empty, fenced-in lot now.

    I knew it was closed, but some of my earliest memories of this hobby were there. I will miss Yoko, Sue, and Meena.
    That sounds so familiar. Where was that at?

  2. #3275

    Spring

    Quote Originally Posted by BurtForPres  [View Original Post]
    Yeah seems pretty dead in the area now. That was the only promising joint unfortunately.

    In other news, Spring Spa is now Shun Kang massage. Not sure what the action was like before the name change. All I know is that I had a pleasant visit today. The tip was 60,20 above the going rate for an okay visit. Left happy, but not Mr wallet. Wasn't I supposed to be on hiatus or something? Ah well.
    Wow, that surprises me. I'm wondering if its new owners now. I saw the place a while back when getting food next door and thought it looked promising. However, all the research I did screamed strictly legit. There was at least one comment that mentioned how shady it looked on the outside and said don't let that fool you, it's a legit place. Several comments about couples massages, apparently they had a Groupon for that. If I remember correctly, it was owned by a husband and wife and that they both did massages, with numerous comments about the guy giving massages.

  3. #3274

    Five Senses

    Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche205  [View Original Post]
    Had the chance to take a drive down memory lane and discovered the little red brick building that housed Five Senses is gone, just an empty, fenced-in lot now.

    I knew it was closed, but some of my earliest memories of this hobby were there. I will miss Yoko, Sue, and Meena.
    I can't say I'm surprised. I remember having some conversations with people about how that neighborhood was going through a revitalization and that they probably wouldn't be there long with the brewery and distillery across the street, although I think the distillery shut down, and the new apartments going up around there. I'm guessing that is what will replace the building that Five Senses was in.

  4. #3273

    End of era

    Had the chance to take a drive down memory lane and discovered the little red brick building that housed Five Senses is gone, just an empty, fenced-in lot now.

    I knew it was closed, but some of my earliest memories of this hobby were there. I will miss Yoko, Sue, and Meena.

  5. #3272
    Quote Originally Posted by Pga231  [View Original Post]
    Lyly was my fav too. I think they closed the doors for good last year. Sheila said she was coming in once in a while, but mostly everyone was done. I'd love any info if you have it!
    Is this the same one? If it is DM me for contact.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A9015EB9-626B-43BA-8C7C-BB534870A0C4.jpg‎   ED7BE8AB-926B-4166-B333-C6CE3C0D861F.jpg‎   BC97C523-3DD7-48C3-B1F3-2A6DC85316DE.jpeg‎  

  6. #3271
    Quote Originally Posted by Pga231  [View Original Post]
    Lyly was my fav too. I think they closed the doors for good last year. Sheila said she was coming in once in a while, but mostly everyone was done. I'd love any info if you have it!
    I don't think I've seen Sheila in awhile either. If we're talking about the same Lyly then I think she has a different # now.

  7. #3270
    Quote Originally Posted by TallNeck  [View Original Post]
    Lyly was my ATF in Eagan until middle of last year. She's gone a bit unresponsive and was only working Mondays for a while. I kinda gave up to be honest but maybe I'll try her again since it's been a while. Will report back if we connect.
    I think she currently has a new #. If we're talking about the same Lyly? Fair skin. 5'5" late twenties?

  8. #3269
    Quote Originally Posted by TallNeck  [View Original Post]
    Lyly was my ATF in Eagan until middle of last year. She's gone a bit unresponsive and was only working Mondays for a while. I kinda gave up to be honest but maybe I'll try her again since it's been a while. Will report back if we connect.
    Lyly was my fav too. I think they closed the doors for good last year. Sheila said she was coming in once in a while, but mostly everyone was done. I'd love any info if you have it!

  9. #3268
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneaker1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Lyly & Tina still around. Use to see them at Bc / BP and Eagan.

    Think they're late 20 early 30.

    Tina short with a mole and Lyly was fair skin?
    Lyly was my ATF in Eagan until middle of last year. She's gone a bit unresponsive and was only working Mondays for a while. I kinda gave up to be honest but maybe I'll try her again since it's been a while. Will report back if we connect.

  10. #3267

    Lyly Tina

    Anyone know if Lyly & Tina still around. Use to see them at Bc / BP and Eagan.

    Think they're late 20 early 30.

    Tina short with a mole and Lyly was fair skin?

  11. #3266

    ME Process

    Quote Originally Posted by Surferdrew2001  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I'll be in your city this week. I'm a body rub enthusiast, and would like to set up an appointment with one of the ME girls. What's the verification requirement? Do I need to provide a reference from another provider or are they OK verifying by my USASG handle or TER history?
    Each girl is different. Some want references, others use different screening methods. Contact the girl(s) that you are interested in seeing and they will tell you what information they require.

  12. #3265

    Minnesota Erotica verification

    Hey guys,

    I'll be in your city this week. I'm a body rub enthusiast, and would like to set up an appointment with one of the ME girls. What's the verification requirement? Do I need to provide a reference from another provider or are they OK verifying by my USASG handle or TER history?

  13. #3264

    Right On

    Quote Originally Posted by WiseTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Twice the price, half the fun. The vast majority of so called tantricas just use flowery language to justify edging or even teasing w / orgasm denial. I've only met one provider who really knew what she was doing. You can achieve a whole body orgasm but tantric practices aren't really about a release.

    You can easily pay $250-350 for blue balls.
    This!

    Every time I have had a "tantric" massage you get a bunch of pseudo hippy language, and a mediocre massage and then an upsell for a release on top of the already inflated session price.

    Other than that it is great.

  14. #3263
    Quote Originally Posted by SxyJoker  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has feedback on any tantric providers. I've done my homework, but wondering if I missed anything.

    https://www.minnesotaerotica.com/cla...smic-bliss-54/

    Thanks.
    Twice the price, half the fun. The vast majority of so called tantricas just use flowery language to justify edging or even teasing w / orgasm denial. I've only met one provider who really knew what she was doing. You can achieve a whole body orgasm but tantric practices aren't really about a release.

    You can easily pay $250-350 for blue balls.

  15. #3262

    Tantric Providers

    Wondering if anyone has feedback on any tantric providers. I've done my homework, but wondering if I missed anything.

    https://www.minnesotaerotica.com/cla...smic-bliss-54/

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape