Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13344
    Quote Originally Posted by PennStopp  [View Original Post]
    Hi why'all.

    Second post here. Looking for any help in the non AMP section of Jacksonville. Been to see Joann and Emily with the latter being the better of the two. Any help with different providers would be much appreciated and feel free to DM me. I'm only dreaming about L1's nothing more.

    Also has anyone seen this post https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/888189887408 . Is it real? Still new to this and trying not to get scammed.
    Been twice. She is decent looking but majorly annoying (you'll see) and massage and L1 is just decent. Not going back.

  2. #13343
    Quote Originally Posted by PennStopp  [View Original Post]
    Hi why'all.

    Second post here. Looking for any help in the non AMP section of Jacksonville. Been to see Joann and Emily with the latter being the better of the two. Any help with different providers would be much appreciated and feel free to DM me. I'm only dreaming about L1's nothing more.

    Also has anyone seen this post https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/888189887408 . Is it real? Still new to this and trying not to get scammed.
    She's real. The first pic is going to be most accurate. Hope you're not looking for a massage since her massage skills are lacking. More than likely she'll offer more than L1.

    I’d also make sure you use a burner number. She likes to text from time to time when things are slow to get some business

  3. #13342

    I agree with this post

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    Hit up Aja Monday morning which was busy cause of recent reviews I guess.

    Greeted by "Joy". Seemed younger than most, great tits. Was on her period rip.

    Massage was standard meh. On flip said she couldn't L3 cause of period but could next time. Opted for L1 and roaming. Great tits.

    Will try Aja again.
    I can agree with above review. The new lady is not named Judy. It is Joy. And she makes sure she spells it correctly. "My name is Joy, J. O. Y. " She said she doesn't do L2 but can do L3 next visit. Definitely felt the padding down their when roaming. Let's you kiss and lick nips while she lays beside you. Pretty decent massage with a lot of teasing. She does this thing where she pulls you up by your hips and "massages" you from the side.

    I think she said the other girl is named Amy.

    She is definitely younger but not skinny but not fat.

    Definitely worth a try.

  4. #13341

    Aja

    Hit up Aja Monday morning which was busy cause of recent reviews I guess.

    Greeted by "Joy". Seemed younger than most, great tits. Was on her period rip.

    Massage was standard meh. On flip said she couldn't L3 cause of period but could next time. Opted for L1 and roaming. Great tits.

    Will try Aja again.

  5. #13340

    Non AMP Help

    Hi why'all.

    Second post here. Looking for any help in the non AMP section of Jacksonville. Been to see Joann and Emily with the latter being the better of the two. Any help with different providers would be much appreciated and feel free to DM me. I'm only dreaming about L1's nothing more.

    Also has anyone seen this post https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/888189887408 . Is it real? Still new to this and trying not to get scammed.

  6. #13339

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayenjael  [View Original Post]
    First post and your title shows advertiser-escort. I'm smelling BS, nice try.
    I couldn't agree more. Smells like fish.

  7. #13338
    Quote Originally Posted by JFk111  [View Original Post]
    Judy fulfills all fantasies.
    First post and your title shows advertiser-escort. I'm smelling BS, nice try.

  8. #13337

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    When did she start? Last time I was there, earlier this week it was still Luna and Lisa. Did she replace one of them? Also, can you give us a little more details. Others then she fulfills fantasies.

    If you don't want to post details publicly. Please send me a DM.

    Thanks.
    Same here. I'd like to know if she's current.

  9. #13336

    Judy at AJA

    Quote Originally Posted by JFk111  [View Original Post]
    Judy fulfills all fantasies.
    When did she start? Last time I was there, earlier this week it was still Luna and Lisa. Did she replace one of them? Also, can you give us a little more details. Others then she fulfills fantasies.

    If you don't want to post details publicly. Please send me a DM.

    Thanks.

  10. #13335

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by JFk111  [View Original Post]
    Judy fulfills all fantasies.
    Very much appreciated!

  11. #13334
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 2

    Aja spa New girl Judy is big boobs

    Quote Originally Posted by TankerJo  [View Original Post]
    I'm not overly worried about age and / or looks, IF the provider is really wet and into it.

    I prefer them short, thick and busty, but can overlook even that if the enthusiasm is there.

    So, any recommendations on short, thick and busty in tge jax area? Enthusiasm would be icing on the cake.
    Judy fulfills all fantasies.

  12. #13333
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayenjael  [View Original Post]
    I learned awhile ago that most of the descriptions in the Jax reviews are shit. Either they are lying or have much lower standards. For AMP visits I suggest you save your money and make a trip once in awhile to Orlando and check out Milk or NDS. A lot more bang for your buck and the talent is much better and younger than Jax.
    Well if all you ever experienced is the AMP scene in jacksonville then I could get why some guys would think that way especially if your new to AMP. I used to be before I went and experienced what Orlando had to offer and it raised the bar to a whole new level.

    The AMP scene in Orlando is well worth your weight in gold for what they have to offer. The women for most part are younger like mid 20's to early 30's and it is pretty much expected to offer FS than what Jacksonville has to offer where you have to come multiple times before the menu opens up or you have to check when certain people are working that day. Plus AMP in Orlando are open later which gives you more time to visit. Personally I think it is worth the drive to Orlando.

  13. #13332
    Shill account for Sunflower Spa, ignore all posts


    Posts: 19

    Aja Spa, the table shower is not included anymore, it extra $10

    I didn't plan to go there but after work, I was nearby. So just 30 minutes for fun.

    At the front door, Luna shows up and put me in the room. (By the way, the table shower is not included anymore, it extra $10).

    I thought Luna take care of me but The new girl who came in was small and cute.

    She is very kind and very good also, I didn't need any words, because she did it very well after I asked her HJ only.

    Everything was perfect except the table shower. I need to pay an Extra $10, because, I need a shower after work.

    I paid an extra $10, but I really enjoyed the service and it was worth it.

  14. #13331

    I agree with you.

    Quote Originally Posted by TankerJo  [View Original Post]
    I get whiny replies like, Aw, man. I'm not going to drive all the way out of town. ". Well then, you kinda forfeit your right to complain about the drive if you've never been and sampled for yourself, because you guys have no idea how good the AMP hobby can get.

    Not knocking anyone, I understand. I settle for slim Jax pickings because of the locality, but I will NEVER say Orlando AMPs are not worth the drive. That's laughable.

    MSOG with a SUPER HOT early 20's asian who either IS or acts VERY horny, and demands you not stop. NURU during the table shower. And all for the SAME PRICE as most of the overpriced Jax AMPs. You will leave drained, grinning and drooling, buzzed and feeling like a very desired man. So worth it.
    I am fairly new to the game but I've been reading up on Orlando. I'll be there for 2 days in a couple weeks. Already plan on MM, NDS and BO. Although I've read that they have new owners and are replacing the Latinas. But you are right. I do plan on visiting Orlando and witnessing the best of what AMP have to offer.

    I look forward to coming back and giving a full report.

  15. #13330

    Anyone prefer short, bbw, busty providers here?

    I'm not overly worried about age and / or looks, IF the provider is really wet and into it.

    I prefer them short, thick and busty, but can overlook even that if the enthusiasm is there.

    So, any recommendations on short, thick and busty in tge jax area? Enthusiasm would be icing on the cake.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape