Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 11024
-
04-13-23 10:17 #7049Regular Member

Posts: 20Anyone been with this provider?
Has anyone experienced Kiana on the other board? https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....2311088%3BOPEN.
I tried searching on the forum but every post I saw was for other Kiana's. Any info is appreciated!
-
04-12-23 23:13 #7048Senior Member

Posts: 126Stay away please!! Little panda stay away.
You have been warned to stay away from this one. I got there I was upsold and as https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?402061-LittlePanda . Soon as I handed in my donations. So I just left and as I was leaving some dude apart from some hidden place. A very small man. Armature wants to be a gangster. I wanted to risk it and take him but then again I did not want to be on the news for some bullshit I took my time living. He thought am sure I was laughing.
-
04-12-23 16:35 #7047Senior Member

Posts: 99One oddity: in her profile (not the ad), the contact number and email are Papami https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?588993-Papami. "Mona" didn't have a lot of photos, but in her ad on another site (https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ona-26837.html) thought the freckle on the right boob might suggest the same person / different lighting.
Originally Posted by MauiGlory
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-23 14:28 #7046Senior Member

Posts: 543I never trust girls who use "whom" incorrectly.
Originally Posted by Erppp
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-23 13:36 #7045Senior Member

Posts: 113Tons of flags
Reached out to this one to see availability and she immediatly responded with address to her outcall including room #. She then followed with a text to bring beer and raincoats. Search of her number returned no results so I ended our conversation. Just seemed to sketch for me. Has anybody seen her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...x/189590351774
-
04-12-23 02:24 #7044Regular Member

Posts: 56Super interested. Someone TOFTT and report? Does she belong in the other thread?
Originally Posted by PNWMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-23 01:56 #7043Regular Member

Posts: 1Can we trust body rub TNA profiles with multiple reviews
Hi.
I am planning to get decent body rub or nuru massage.
Are body rub tna profiles with multiple reviews authenticated?
Can we trust them?
Example.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....E-425-524-9351
-
04-11-23 10:26 #7042Senior Member

Posts: 186Richchy. Can anyone share experience?
Can anyone share their experience?
Mechanical? Stand-offish? Or is she charming and allows lots of access?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?591683-Richchy
-
04-11-23 10:06 #7041Regular Member

Posts: 22New girl on STG?
Hey fellas, I've been on the other board for years and just came across this platform a few weeks ago. Can't believe I've been missing out on so much.
Is there any info on this lady? Haven't seen her on STG Lynnwood / Everett area before.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...o/523983860144
-
04-10-23 22:35 #7040Senior Member

Posts: 163I saw her a couple years ago. Tits were great. Nipples were amazing. She smelled bad though and had a very professional and over it attitude. Head game was average ar best. She did a 10 count down to the nut which blew my mind but those pics on the profile have to be at least 10 years old.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
Kinda cool to fuck a porn star though, even a d lister. That's three for me. Wish I could rack up more.
-
04-10-23 22:14 #7039Senior Member

Posts: 449Looks like she deleted it. She needs to do some deletion on those furry caterpillar eyelashes!
Originally Posted by NotYourDad1993
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 19:53 #7038Senior Member

Posts: 387Sierra
More importantly has anyone experienced her friend and duo partner Sierra? She looks hot! I never tried Jenna253 before. She just seemed like a fbst / massage provider.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 17:49 #7037Senior Member

Posts: 46Cupcakes in your mouth
Anyone seen this one yet?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...h/969736531184
A bit steep for my typical go to, but if the pics are accurate she's absolutely my type.
-
04-10-23 17:28 #7036Banned Member

Posts: 39Shortie May. Runner Girl
Saw her a week ago first thing in the morning. Hadn't been with her for several years since she was RG and in great shape. She is very dark and doesn't have the same amount of muscle as before. Very nice girl with open menu and as before lets you climb up and BBCIP. She complemented me on not being shy anymore and getting to the prize. BBBJ is so so now but she may have just had an off morning.
Originally Posted by MauiGlory
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 02:45 #7035Regular Member

Posts: 11Melody back at it again with her pimp
Was doing some digging and found Melody's Instagram. Looks like she posted a video of her pimp counting her money. Not sure why I can't post the picture so I'll share URL.
https://instagram.com/igjadaawaydaa?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
The same guy who barged inside her incall and robbed my of my time and fucking money.











Reply With Quote






