Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13342

    Aja

    Hit up Aja Monday morning which was busy cause of recent reviews I guess.

    Greeted by "Joy". Seemed younger than most, great tits. Was on her period rip.

    Massage was standard meh. On flip said she couldn't L3 cause of period but could next time. Opted for L1 and roaming. Great tits.

    Will try Aja again.

  2. #13341

    Non AMP Help

    Hi why'all.

    Second post here. Looking for any help in the non AMP section of Jacksonville. Been to see Joann and Emily with the latter being the better of the two. Any help with different providers would be much appreciated and feel free to DM me. I'm only dreaming about L1's nothing more.

    Also has anyone seen this post https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/888189887408 . Is it real? Still new to this and trying not to get scammed.

  3. #13340

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayenjael  [View Original Post]
    First post and your title shows advertiser-escort. I'm smelling BS, nice try.
    I couldn't agree more. Smells like fish.

  4. #13339
    Quote Originally Posted by JFk111  [View Original Post]
    Judy fulfills all fantasies.
    First post and your title shows advertiser-escort. I'm smelling BS, nice try.

  5. #13338

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    When did she start? Last time I was there, earlier this week it was still Luna and Lisa. Did she replace one of them? Also, can you give us a little more details. Others then she fulfills fantasies.

    If you don't want to post details publicly. Please send me a DM.

    Thanks.
    Same here. I'd like to know if she's current.

  6. #13337

    Judy at AJA

    Quote Originally Posted by JFk111  [View Original Post]
    Judy fulfills all fantasies.
    When did she start? Last time I was there, earlier this week it was still Luna and Lisa. Did she replace one of them? Also, can you give us a little more details. Others then she fulfills fantasies.

    If you don't want to post details publicly. Please send me a DM.

    Thanks.

  7. #13336

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by JFk111  [View Original Post]
    Judy fulfills all fantasies.
    Very much appreciated!

  8. #13335
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 2

    Aja spa New girl Judy is big boobs

    Quote Originally Posted by TankerJo  [View Original Post]
    I'm not overly worried about age and / or looks, IF the provider is really wet and into it.

    I prefer them short, thick and busty, but can overlook even that if the enthusiasm is there.

    So, any recommendations on short, thick and busty in tge jax area? Enthusiasm would be icing on the cake.
    Judy fulfills all fantasies.

  9. #13334
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayenjael  [View Original Post]
    I learned awhile ago that most of the descriptions in the Jax reviews are shit. Either they are lying or have much lower standards. For AMP visits I suggest you save your money and make a trip once in awhile to Orlando and check out Milk or NDS. A lot more bang for your buck and the talent is much better and younger than Jax.
    Well if all you ever experienced is the AMP scene in jacksonville then I could get why some guys would think that way especially if your new to AMP. I used to be before I went and experienced what Orlando had to offer and it raised the bar to a whole new level.

    The AMP scene in Orlando is well worth your weight in gold for what they have to offer. The women for most part are younger like mid 20's to early 30's and it is pretty much expected to offer FS than what Jacksonville has to offer where you have to come multiple times before the menu opens up or you have to check when certain people are working that day. Plus AMP in Orlando are open later which gives you more time to visit. Personally I think it is worth the drive to Orlando.

  10. #13333
    Shill account for Sunflower Spa, ignore all posts


    Posts: 19

    Aja Spa, the table shower is not included anymore, it extra $10

    I didn't plan to go there but after work, I was nearby. So just 30 minutes for fun.

    At the front door, Luna shows up and put me in the room. (By the way, the table shower is not included anymore, it extra $10).

    I thought Luna take care of me but The new girl who came in was small and cute.

    She is very kind and very good also, I didn't need any words, because she did it very well after I asked her HJ only.

    Everything was perfect except the table shower. I need to pay an Extra $10, because, I need a shower after work.

    I paid an extra $10, but I really enjoyed the service and it was worth it.

  11. #13332

    I agree with you.

    Quote Originally Posted by TankerJo  [View Original Post]
    I get whiny replies like, Aw, man. I'm not going to drive all the way out of town. ". Well then, you kinda forfeit your right to complain about the drive if you've never been and sampled for yourself, because you guys have no idea how good the AMP hobby can get.

    Not knocking anyone, I understand. I settle for slim Jax pickings because of the locality, but I will NEVER say Orlando AMPs are not worth the drive. That's laughable.

    MSOG with a SUPER HOT early 20's asian who either IS or acts VERY horny, and demands you not stop. NURU during the table shower. And all for the SAME PRICE as most of the overpriced Jax AMPs. You will leave drained, grinning and drooling, buzzed and feeling like a very desired man. So worth it.
    I am fairly new to the game but I've been reading up on Orlando. I'll be there for 2 days in a couple weeks. Already plan on MM, NDS and BO. Although I've read that they have new owners and are replacing the Latinas. But you are right. I do plan on visiting Orlando and witnessing the best of what AMP have to offer.

    I look forward to coming back and giving a full report.

  12. #13331

    Anyone prefer short, bbw, busty providers here?

    I'm not overly worried about age and / or looks, IF the provider is really wet and into it.

    I prefer them short, thick and busty, but can overlook even that if the enthusiasm is there.

    So, any recommendations on short, thick and busty in tge jax area? Enthusiasm would be icing on the cake.

  13. #13330

    I have recommended Orlando before but.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayenjael  [View Original Post]
    I learned awhile ago that most of the descriptions in the Jax reviews are shit. Either they are lying or have much lower standards. For AMP visits I suggest you save your money and make a trip once in awhile to Orlando and check out Milk or NDS. A lot more bang for your buck and the talent is much better and younger than Jax.
    I get whiny replies like, Aw, man. I'm not going to drive all the way out of town. ". Well then, you kinda forfeit your right to complain about the drive if you've never been and sampled for yourself, because you guys have no idea how good the AMP hobby can get.

    Not knocking anyone, I understand. I settle for slim Jax pickings because of the locality, but I will NEVER say Orlando AMPs are not worth the drive. That's laughable.

    MSOG with a SUPER HOT early 20's asian who either IS or acts VERY horny, and demands you not stop. NURU during the table shower. And all for the SAME PRICE as most of the overpriced Jax AMPs. You will leave drained, grinning and drooling, buzzed and feeling like a very desired man. So worth it.

  14. #13329
    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    The owners of these establishments have to read these post and they have to know that the clientele are not happy about the level of service.

    Unfortunately, they won't get better employees because the only thing Jax has as a hole is crap.

    And we keep coming back!

    P.S. Driving past Jax Health it looks run down. I tried calling a few times this week and no one answers. From the looks of it. Doesn't look like it is open anymore. * (Intel)*.
    I learned awhile ago that most of the descriptions in the Jax reviews are shit. Either they are lying or have much lower standards. For AMP visits I suggest you save your money and make a trip once in awhile to Orlando and check out Milk or NDS. A lot more bang for your buck and the talent is much better and younger than Jax.

  15. #13328

    Nagel and Aja visit

    Nagel, Nagel, Nagel.. First of all I am glad I listened to big head instead of little. Positives. TS was warm. Cons. Grandma, rough hands, no lotion (a lot of friction during massage). On the flip, she gave a shaking motion. I said no thanks massage only. I could tell she was mad because she did a number on my side and arms. Basically stretching my arm out wide and jabbing my ribs. $50 for 30 minutes and I gave her $20 tip. And she was PISSED.

    Felt kinda deflated after that visit. So I went down the road to Aja. Knowing the visit would be better. Walk in and Luna welcomes me. Nice hug and led me back to room. She said be back in a few minutes. I opt for TS ($10) but nice to get the Nagel nast washed away. Lady who I though was the mamasan was actually LISA. Guys!! Whoever was hyping Lisa up. Please lay of the drugs. She is tiny and petite. Which is a plus. But she has to be in her 50's. Massage was decent. On the flip she asked what I wanted. I signalled L2. She said she doesn't do that. She then proceeds to say, "You want to * I *you real good". So me being the upstanding man I am. I agree. I lay on my back. She hops on the table and starts going to town. I'm thinking in my big head, I thought you didn't do L2. Then she squats and starts bouncing up and down on me. Kinda decent but she put so much lotion on down there I couldn't even tell if we started yet. Then she proceeds to sit down and starts doing this weird grinding / rocking / whatever you call it. At this point I'm starting to lose all concentration down there and tell her to lie down. I stand up and give it to her for about 10 minutes.

    When all said and done she calls me crazy Superman and I get dressed and leave.

    Aja is still the best in Jax but damn I felt defeated today.

    The owners of these establishments have to read these post and they have to know that the clientele are not happy about the level of service.

    Unfortunately, they won't get better employees because the only thing Jax has as a hole is crap.

    And we keep coming back!

    P.S. Driving past Jax Health it looks run down. I tried calling a few times this week and no one answers. From the looks of it. Doesn't look like it is open anymore. * (Intel)*.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape