Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 316 of 978 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 366 416 816 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 14668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9943

    Looks interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno48  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/126954983

    Visited recently. Good coms, scheduled visit quickly. Private room. Messy but clean. Arrived she was ready and freshly showered. Looks like pictures. Friendly and rapidly moved from grooping, DFK, nice C with big nips, BBBJ, DATY, CG, then anal to finish. Cover optional. Nice respectful lady $. 2. Similar menu as the now inactive Nicole the legend.

    Headed back to monger desert in the Midwest until next next fall. Many of the local board contributors lament the limited current selection locally. Compared to the Midwest we have it much better in the Tampa area than where I am going. Be safe.
    Love the smile. What is her body type? Fat, medium, or trim? There seems to be all three in her post.

  2. #9942

    London

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/126954983

    Visited recently. Good coms, scheduled visit quickly. Private room. Messy but clean. Arrived she was ready and freshly showered. Looks like pictures. Friendly and rapidly moved from grooping, DFK, nice C with big nips, BBBJ, DATY, CG, then anal to finish. Cover optional. Nice respectful lady $. 2. Similar menu as the now inactive Nicole the legend.

    Headed back to monger desert in the Midwest until next next fall. Many of the local board contributors lament the limited current selection locally. Compared to the Midwest we have it much better in the Tampa area than where I am going. Be safe.

  3. #9941
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Hi dsight

    Quote Originally Posted by JFK2016  [View Original Post]
    I just chatted with the 305 number. Can confirm 100 percent handler. Convinced me not to bother.
    In hindsight it's hilarious. If she was using a translator app, it wouldn't be a full mix of Spanish and English like "si papi I need five more minutes please".

  4. #9940
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Handler camera

    Quote Originally Posted by CougarHuntr  [View Original Post]
    I always worry that the handler might have a hidden camera in the room, who knows what he'd do with the video.
    In this case I doubt there is a camera, she wanted the room almost pitch black until I spanglished my way into her turning on a lamp so I could at see her somewhat.

  5. #9939
    Confirmed. I have seen Tori several times. BBFS CIP every visit without discussion. Fun chic and great attitude. She always gives me a treat for the road, ie cookie or pizza slice. LOL. Brandi ditto. Easy going chic, good attitude, and BBFS CIP without any discussion. She drops to her knees for BBBJ hummer and flip her around for BBFS standing doggy. Private incall off the Triangle.

    Monger on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Casey3939  [View Original Post]
    I would guess bare and covered are both offered.

  6. #9938

    Handler

    Quote Originally Posted by JFK2016  [View Original Post]
    I just chatted with the 305 number. Can confirm 100 percent handler. Convinced me not to bother.
    I always worry that the handler might have a hidden camera in the room, who knows what he'd do with the video.

  7. #9937

    Isis

    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    He was a riot with his fake spanglish, and I caught them in an error texting the wrong guy at the wrong time. The coverup was even funnier. I get the game, I just hate the dishonesty.
    I just chatted with the 305 number. Can confirm 100 percent handler. Convinced me not to bother.

  8. #9936
    Quote Originally Posted by Hngblkm  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean by "both type of FS"?
    I would guess bare and covered are both offered.

  9. #9935

    Tori Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Imac1907  [View Original Post]
    I had a couple of visits with Tori in March - $. 40 hh incall visits. Nice spinner body and personality. I had fun. BBBJ, both type of FS.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/125474334

    Brandi. Nice, older lady, not so ideal incall location but she can give a hell of a BBBJ cim experience. Recommend day session. $. 0 hh visit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/126159502
    What do you mean by "both type of FS"?

  10. #9934

    Brandi Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Imac1907  [View Original Post]
    I had a couple of visits with Tori in March - $. 40 hh incall visits. Nice spinner body and personality. I had fun. BBBJ, both type of FS.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/125474334

    Brandi. Nice, older lady, not so ideal incall location but she can give a hell of a BBBJ cim experience. Recommend day session. $. 0 hh visit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/126159502
    May I ask what you mean by "not so ideal location"? Was thinking of contacting her. Can you explain? Thanks!

  11. #9933

    Has my seal of approval

    I had a couple of visits with Tori in March - $. 40 hh incall visits. Nice spinner body and personality. I had fun. BBBJ, both type of FS.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/125474334

    Brandi. Nice, older lady, not so ideal incall location but she can give a hell of a BBBJ cim experience. Recommend day session. $. 0 hh visit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/126159502
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tori (3).jpg‎   Brandi (12).jpg‎  

  12. #9932

    Jessi

    If that is the old body slide Jessi which it looks like to me your better off passing that up. I went and saw her awhile back and that would be the last time I ever go into something like that again, Halloween is the best way to describe that as she's scary looking and just plain cuckoo. YMMV though.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/126102437

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/126051803

    Thanks. Stay safe.

    SBI.

  13. #9931

  14. #9930

    Heading South!

    Gentlemen.

    I will be in your AO this week. Looking to meet some MILFs and Latin ladies. Nice boobs are a bonus. Any input would be great.

    I'll gladly return the favor if you make it up to the Carolinas.

  15. #9929

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape