Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 456 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 356 406 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 506 556 956 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 18401
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #11576

    Alena

    "Russian girl who knows her worth, yet lowered her standards enough to hop on here."

    These single moms have completely lost touch with reality. This one seems like a real prize.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-90c50c9943d9

  2. #11575

    Brigid11

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-9fe499d4f189

    Good communication, well past the age I typically look for but she does a great job keeping up her body and her face isn't horrible. That said, she's convinced herself she's worth 1 k ppm but (I've been offered much more than that in the past) and expects all expenses paid vacations as well.

    In the words of Randy Jackson: That's going to be a no for me dog.

  3. #11574
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    I don't trust this profile. Got her to text, then once I shared my pic and location she ghosted me (on text) and blocked me on Seeking (verified blocking on Seeking with my Control Account).

    Blackmail / extortion attempt? Who knows. YMMV.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-903483048794
    There are a number of posts about her over the years, including mine.

  4. #11573

    Sunshine

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-f0b1139c5e7c

    Recently had a good time with her. Her phone is giving her problems that's why she hasn't logged in since Mar 26th and her contact list is lost. If you've seen her and want to see her again please reach out. Do not give her any coin up front, you won't hear from her-LOL. She's sweet but really scattered brained. DTF. Seniors PM for details.

  5. #11572

    SA question

    So for some reason my main profile pic got taken down and it's not permitting me to put it back up. It had my upper body but minus the face. Does anyone know if there are new rules limiting what you can use for a main profile pic? Does your face need to be in them?

  6. #11571

    Fake profile driver

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyDuhman  [View Original Post]
    If you go to the end of search results approx 1000 active SA girls within 30 mi of Dc who have logged in within 48 hrs.

    Match, tinder, hinge has a fraction of that amount of active users for the same demographic and radius settings.

    WTF.

    I worry for my kids;.
    I figure at least 1/4 to 1/3 are fake though. Just by going through the first 5 pages.

    Any profile with only one pic is the first give away (not alway true but pretty consistent from my experience).

    At least 10% are pro's (any one who send me message of immediate ppm, often spotted by how many ass pics they can get in their profile).

    Still good number through.

  7. #11570
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I remember her profile from years ago. She's just gaining weight like crazy. Found her tik tok. She had bf in 2021. Jesus Christ, imagine dating nowadays- these hoes ain't loyal.
    If you go to the end of search results approx 1000 active SA girls within 30 mi of Dc who have logged in within 48 hrs.

    Match, tinder, hinge has a fraction of that amount of active users for the same demographic and radius settings.

    WTF.

    I worry for my kids;.

  8. #11569
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Between the time of her two profiles, she must have quit smoking. .

  9. #11568

    BrightSiren

    Her other profile -.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-03b29de3ecaf

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle7415  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-8e56d2952b03

    Text convo led to asking for money upfront for her kids. No go for me. Good luck.

  10. #11567
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    Saw her years ago, and I would cover up. I was getting tested every month for a year because of her. Lucky I didn't get anything. I repeat cover up.
    Damn, I remember her profile from years ago. She's just gaining weight like crazy. Found her tik tok. She had bf in 2021. Jesus Christ, imagine dating nowadays- these hoes ain't loyal.

  11. #11566

    Concur

    Reached out a couple years back based on mixed updates here but never made it happen since I was apprehensive due to a few things. (gald though but she is nice person).

    # Easy to text and the allowance was lower that the below.

    # Could host and flexible in evening.

    # Could make out she is high volume.

    - Could work for folks with different needs. Always YMMV! .

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    Saw her years ago, and I would cover up. I was getting tested every month for a year because of her. Lucky I didn't get anything. I repeat cover up.

  12. #11565

    Cover up

    Saw her years ago, and I would cover up. I was getting tested every month for a year because of her. Lucky I didn't get anything. I repeat cover up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ichrequiend  [View Original Post]
    Seems very pro. First text she sent literally said all the details. Wants 500 for hotel dates, is down for bb if you provide std tests. Not my type and too expensive for looks, but one of you might be into her. She seems really nice to talk to.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-e63093758457

  13. #11564

    SB moved away

    The last SB I had local to me just moved away, didn't meet her from SA, chance encounter in the wild, I know the luck I had that day. Either way, don't really want to pay for SA again, from a lot of the recent reports the pickings seem pretty slim or they are asking for far too much.

    Just wanted to see if anyone knew of and is willing to share an SBs (who is looking for another steady SD) info who is out the Manassas / Gainesville way. Feel free to PM if anyone has any leads.

    I know it's a longshot.

  14. #11563
    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    I have notice over time and maybe I'm the last, but the term arrangement is missing and they're trying to be a legit dating website. They use AI to read every message. With the cost now and changes, it's no longer worth it to me. The pickings are very slim. Before it was like shooting fish in a barrel.
    They dropped arrangement at least 3 years ago maybe more. I haven't hunted in DMV in over a year but My last NYC stint about 2 months ago yielded good results.

  15. #11562

    Seeking.

    I have notice over time and maybe I'm the last, but the term arrangement is missing and they're trying to be a legit dating website. They use AI to read every message. With the cost now and changes, it's no longer worth it to me. The pickings are very slim. Before it was like shooting fish in a barrel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape