Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 532 of 2022 FirstFirst ... 32 432 482 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 582 632 1032 1532 ... LastLast
Results 7,966 to 7,980 of 30329
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22364

    Sara

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...t/452658445670

    The second girl that you posted goes by Sara. She's been reviewed by me and a few others. Her pics are filtered but legit. The one time that I saw her, she was jacked up on a stimulant. Also, her boyfriend kept calling her room phone during out session. I never revisited her.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtonSnail  [View Original Post]
    I swear I've seen both of these before but I can't place them.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...y/224225546459

    I think she used to post as brunette bombshell or something not pregant. But I can't link to any name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...t/452658445670

    Been gone for a while work-wise but looking for some new talent since all the ones I used to see left or were ran off.

  2. #22363
    Shill for some chick named Luna, ignore all my posts


    Posts: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by DinkDave1999  [View Original Post]
    It's so hard to tell from her pictures with her face cropped out. Is she black or hispanic? Definitely not white with that hair.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/9802690149
    Ms Luna is mixed. I believe Afro Latina. Saw her two weeks ago. Definitely worth my hour. Very attractive, shapely and nice curves. One of the better ones in the area. Stealthy yet secret incall. High on my list.

  3. #22362

    Courtney / Midnight = Caution

    Quote Originally Posted by StormyStrokes  [View Original Post]
    I had the luck of seeing this sweet girl today. Man, she is a rare find. Almost skipped seeing her thinking she might be too good to be true. I am glad I didn't.

    She is very real. Please treat her well guys.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/120381668#.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gevalia41  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review but Its helpful if you could give some details.
    Re: Courtney / Midnight.

    Glad you had a good time, maybe she's doing better. Fair warning, she also goes by Midnight & has been reported on within the forum she has ripped off or robbed some guys. Just search the forums or Ripoff thread for Midnight. She used to go by Courtney when she was new & in the Oakdale area. You can't mistake the 3 3 3 on her chest.

    Be safe everyone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7cb976514c97b4a7c94134cf651430f5_f.jpg‎   92c6950fef6e4c443183c2b5f5826fde_f.jpg‎   8e03d3d256526dc4e79028bc560701fd_f.jpg‎   f3bd266c583e5bc16472e842dbffaedd_f.jpg‎   a87b76449f11d7147513275ba6427ddb_f.jpg‎  


  4. #22361

    Bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by CltMavi  [View Original Post]
    Good BBBJ, qv was. 8 rimmed me for an extra. 2.

    Really sketchy hotel. She was fun, easy to talk to, playful. Body is nice, big ol fake breasts. Offered BBFS.
    I hope you got tested man that's pretty risky did she even offer proof of testing?

  5. #22360

    Little Cambodia

    Anyone try this one out? Contacted her about her rates they were decent ($. 2, $. 6 and $$) said she was over in UNV area but I didn't pull the trigger cause I didn't have an alibi if anyone could be of help I'd appreciate it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...w/709394080979

  6. #22359

    Anyone spark my memory here?

    I swear I've seen both of these before but I can't place them.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...y/224225546459

    I think she used to post as brunette bombshell or something not pregant. But I can't link to any name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...t/452658445670

    Been gone for a while work-wise but looking for some new talent since all the ones I used to see left or were ran off.

  7. #22358

    What ethnicity is Luna??

    It's so hard to tell from her pictures with her face cropped out. Is she black or hispanic? Definitely not white with that hair.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/9802690149

  8. #22357

    Daisy

    A week ago I visited Daisy she use to go by the name BubbleButtMistress she's an ebony with huge tits and ass. Back when I first saw her she used to have a sex room in a house, but I saw her again a year later to a run down hotel with a bunch of shady people if you plan to seek her out be careful. After I finished a session some crazy redneck was outside in the parking slamming 2 baseball bats together trying to fight someone. The session itself was good and completely safe everything is covered and she's a complete germaphobe in a session so you definitely won't have to worry about STI's, but I won't be repeating unless I'm really desperate for a session.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...424/9803891118

  9. #22356

    Courtney

    Quote Originally Posted by Gevalia41  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review but Its helpful if you could give some details.
    This is the courtney, who has had some very positive reviews but also some down right scary red flags like robbing people.

  10. #22355
    Which pic is Bunny. There are pics of 3 women on the ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by CltObserver  [View Original Post]
    Texted bunny and she responded almost immediately, communication was good although she indicated everything covered, no DATY, no GFE.

    Donation is 100,200, 300, I expected a dead fish like Jade but decided to go with a qv as her verification pic looked nice enough.

    Started with a covered BJ, nothing spectacular but not bad, standing doggy and standing mish (she said the bed is noisy) and blew up in the bag.

    The good, residential location in a safe area, she is the girl in the pic although somewhat heavier. Her personality was actually cool with a pretty face, nice smile and southern accent.

    The bad, hygiene was a real problem, as soon as she turned around for doggy, I was hit with an awful smell (glad she doesn't allow DATY! She can't take pounding and wanted it slow (might not be a bad thing for some), didn't let me touch her face (probably mess us the makeup? It would have felt too mechanical if we didn't have a somewhat nice conversation before the deed.

    I would have repeated for qv (don't know what will you do with more time tbh) if it wasn't for the smell.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/125967880

  11. #22354

    Details please

    Thanks for the review but Its helpful if you could give some details.

    Quote Originally Posted by StormyStrokes  [View Original Post]
    I had the luck of seeing this sweet girl today. Man, she is a rare find. Almost skipped seeing her thinking she might be too good to be true. I am glad I didn't.

    She is very real. Please treat her well guys.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/120381668#.

  12. #22353

    Courtney

    I had the luck of seeing this sweet girl today. Man, she is a rare find. Almost skipped seeing her thinking she might be too good to be true. I am glad I didn't.

    She is very real. Please treat her well guys.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/120381668#.

  13. #22352
    Quote Originally Posted by Grummpi  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any actual experience with this lady? TGTBT? I've seen her ad and reviews on LC, but nothing on these forums. Any first-hand info would be great. Feel free to PM me with info or reply in forum.

    G.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3365603357
    I have seen her and one of those reviews on EB is mine. I find the other reviews to be much like my experience so you can meet her with confidence. She LOVES to suck and is indeed a squirter. Drawback is she stays in sketchy places. So daytime is safer.

  14. #22351

    Bunny

    Texted bunny and she responded almost immediately, communication was good although she indicated everything covered, no DATY, no GFE.

    Donation is 100,200, 300, I expected a dead fish like Jade but decided to go with a qv as her verification pic looked nice enough.

    Started with a covered BJ, nothing spectacular but not bad, standing doggy and standing mish (she said the bed is noisy) and blew up in the bag.

    The good, residential location in a safe area, she is the girl in the pic although somewhat heavier. Her personality was actually cool with a pretty face, nice smile and southern accent.

    The bad, hygiene was a real problem, as soon as she turned around for doggy, I was hit with an awful smell (glad she doesn't allow DATY! She can't take pounding and wanted it slow (might not be a bad thing for some), didn't let me touch her face (probably mess us the makeup? It would have felt too mechanical if we didn't have a somewhat nice conversation before the deed.

    I would have repeated for qv (don't know what will you do with more time tbh) if it wasn't for the smell.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/125967880

  15. #22350

    Naughty housewife

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/512402426888 had a date with this one tonight nice looking MILF and clean ok BBBJ really nice looking from behind I will repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape