Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 214 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 264 314 714 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 16539
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #13344

    Aja rate

    Does anyone know what the 1/2 and 1 hour rate is at Aja? Can reply or message me. Thanks.

  2. #13343

    Serenity SS

    Stopped by last week and Coco was at the counter and offered 4 hand for extra 40. Immediately got rt into it both got naked and allowed full roaming fiv and both giving CBJ. Both were really good it was all great no complaints at all with enthusiasm or performance but damn I should of listened to my big head and declined when she said extra 120 each.

  3. #13342

    Amy at Lotus Spa is Excellent

    Made a trip to Lotus Spa (Orange Park) on Easter Sunday and had a 1 H visit with Amy. She is a little older, not the most beautiful of Asian women but not hideous, either. She has a decent rack and a flat booty but she gives one HELL of a massage and the L3 was very active and enjoyable. I highly recommend a visit before her visit to Jax is over.

  4. #13341
    Quote Originally Posted by PennStopp  [View Original Post]
    Hi why'all.

    Second post here. Looking for any help in the non AMP section of Jacksonville. Been to see Joann and Emily with the latter being the better of the two. Any help with different providers would be much appreciated and feel free to DM me. I'm only dreaming about L1's nothing more.

    Also has anyone seen this post https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/888189887408 . Is it real? Still new to this and trying not to get scammed.
    Been twice. She is decent looking but majorly annoying (you'll see) and massage and L1 is just decent. Not going back.

  5. #13340
    Quote Originally Posted by PennStopp  [View Original Post]
    Hi why'all.

    Second post here. Looking for any help in the non AMP section of Jacksonville. Been to see Joann and Emily with the latter being the better of the two. Any help with different providers would be much appreciated and feel free to DM me. I'm only dreaming about L1's nothing more.

    Also has anyone seen this post https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/888189887408 . Is it real? Still new to this and trying not to get scammed.
    She's real. The first pic is going to be most accurate. Hope you're not looking for a massage since her massage skills are lacking. More than likely she'll offer more than L1.

    I’d also make sure you use a burner number. She likes to text from time to time when things are slow to get some business

  6. #13339

    I agree with this post

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    Hit up Aja Monday morning which was busy cause of recent reviews I guess.

    Greeted by "Joy". Seemed younger than most, great tits. Was on her period rip.

    Massage was standard meh. On flip said she couldn't L3 cause of period but could next time. Opted for L1 and roaming. Great tits.

    Will try Aja again.
    I can agree with above review. The new lady is not named Judy. It is Joy. And she makes sure she spells it correctly. "My name is Joy, J. O. Y. " She said she doesn't do L2 but can do L3 next visit. Definitely felt the padding down their when roaming. Let's you kiss and lick nips while she lays beside you. Pretty decent massage with a lot of teasing. She does this thing where she pulls you up by your hips and "massages" you from the side.

    I think she said the other girl is named Amy.

    She is definitely younger but not skinny but not fat.

    Definitely worth a try.

  7. #13338

    Aja

    Hit up Aja Monday morning which was busy cause of recent reviews I guess.

    Greeted by "Joy". Seemed younger than most, great tits. Was on her period rip.

    Massage was standard meh. On flip said she couldn't L3 cause of period but could next time. Opted for L1 and roaming. Great tits.

    Will try Aja again.

  8. #13337

    Non AMP Help

    Hi why'all.

    Second post here. Looking for any help in the non AMP section of Jacksonville. Been to see Joann and Emily with the latter being the better of the two. Any help with different providers would be much appreciated and feel free to DM me. I'm only dreaming about L1's nothing more.

    Also has anyone seen this post https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/888189887408 . Is it real? Still new to this and trying not to get scammed.

  9. #13336

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayenjael  [View Original Post]
    First post and your title shows advertiser-escort. I'm smelling BS, nice try.
    I couldn't agree more. Smells like fish.

  10. #13335
    Quote Originally Posted by JFk111  [View Original Post]
    Judy fulfills all fantasies.
    First post and your title shows advertiser-escort. I'm smelling BS, nice try.

  11. #13334

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    When did she start? Last time I was there, earlier this week it was still Luna and Lisa. Did she replace one of them? Also, can you give us a little more details. Others then she fulfills fantasies.

    If you don't want to post details publicly. Please send me a DM.

    Thanks.
    Same here. I'd like to know if she's current.

  12. #13333

    Judy at AJA

    Quote Originally Posted by JFk111  [View Original Post]
    Judy fulfills all fantasies.
    When did she start? Last time I was there, earlier this week it was still Luna and Lisa. Did she replace one of them? Also, can you give us a little more details. Others then she fulfills fantasies.

    If you don't want to post details publicly. Please send me a DM.

    Thanks.

  13. #13332

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by JFk111  [View Original Post]
    Judy fulfills all fantasies.
    Very much appreciated!

  14. #13331
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 2

    Aja spa New girl Judy is big boobs

    Quote Originally Posted by TankerJo  [View Original Post]
    I'm not overly worried about age and / or looks, IF the provider is really wet and into it.

    I prefer them short, thick and busty, but can overlook even that if the enthusiasm is there.

    So, any recommendations on short, thick and busty in tge jax area? Enthusiasm would be icing on the cake.
    Judy fulfills all fantasies.

  15. #13330
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayenjael  [View Original Post]
    I learned awhile ago that most of the descriptions in the Jax reviews are shit. Either they are lying or have much lower standards. For AMP visits I suggest you save your money and make a trip once in awhile to Orlando and check out Milk or NDS. A lot more bang for your buck and the talent is much better and younger than Jax.
    Well if all you ever experienced is the AMP scene in jacksonville then I could get why some guys would think that way especially if your new to AMP. I used to be before I went and experienced what Orlando had to offer and it raised the bar to a whole new level.

    The AMP scene in Orlando is well worth your weight in gold for what they have to offer. The women for most part are younger like mid 20's to early 30's and it is pretty much expected to offer FS than what Jacksonville has to offer where you have to come multiple times before the menu opens up or you have to check when certain people are working that day. Plus AMP in Orlando are open later which gives you more time to visit. Personally I think it is worth the drive to Orlando.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape