Escort Review: General Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 496 to 510 of 7496
-
04-18-23 15:01 #7001Banned Member

Posts: 194Yeah Cynthia doesn't have porn videos.
And anybody who says she does is lying.
Good job gobluth and adobe. Both of your detective skills are better than Batman and robin.
Keep up the good work.
I prefer this porn video.
https://www.xvideos.com/video65207253/ashley_wolf_audio
Have original footage but this is for the non emz.
-
04-18-23 05:27 #7000Senior Member

Posts: 530Yeah, sorry, didn't realise it was hubbat's backup account posting.
Originally Posted by GoBluth
[View Original Post]
Also someone asked for Shannon's #, when I said she'd had her phone stolen.
As to her appearance. Pretty Amazonian, tall, big boned, and carrying some prison puppy fat right now. Shortish brunette hair. Early 30's, but you do need to look carefully to put her under 40.
-
04-14-23 17:06 #6999Senior Member

Posts: 787Ghost Video
Hallelujah, somebody said it out loud!
Originally Posted by GoBluth
[View Original Post]
Seriously, gents, hasn't anyone noticed that every few weeks or so there's a poster who claims all sorts of outrageous photos and videos ("I took a video of my 16-inch cock penetrating _ (fill in the blank) and she just loved it") and then nobody ever gets the imaginary video?
Waste of bandwidth. . .
-
04-14-23 16:56 #6998Senior Member

Posts: 301When are all you guys going to stop asking for a video that doesn't exist?
Originally Posted by SpaceAce69
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-23 10:15 #6997Senior Member

Posts: 56I'd love to see it!
I'd love to see it!
Originally Posted by Currymonster
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-23 03:07 #6996Senior Member

Posts: 530I'd like to see it.
Originally Posted by Soluopoganap
[View Original Post]
I found Shannon on Westford, she's had that phone stolen already. Took her to my location, plugged her backdoor and had her do her thing orally (really good), then went up her ass a bit, before she had to run off to piss. Finished up in her mouth, after extended BLS / rimming, she was going to the bathroom to spit, but since I offered her a backrub on the bed after, she just swallowed and laid down. Had a really good time with her, says she walks 7-11 to CJs and sometimes down to Branch too.Who wants Shannon new number.
She back on Lowell. She cut her hair looks like Sigourney Weaver from aliens.
Earlier on I'd wandered past the house on Middlesex, and Sherry came out, so we caught up a little and she invited me in to blow me in the back room. Linda is still there too, I might have to try her again, it's been a while. I thought said house had been sold and they weren't there any more, but clearly I was mistaken.Last edited by Currymonster; 04-14-23 at 03:09. Reason: Additional info
-
04-12-23 20:50 #6995Senior Member

Posts: 423Yvette rip off
Trolling tonight behind jays saw 2 girls. Stop at the stop sign and expected the WSW to come over. Instead the Latin girl came by. Looks in and I tell her to get in. She does. Was a little high and knew I should have dumped her out by the little head made the decision. Skinny worn but cute. Named Yvette. Start to go to a spot. Police activity do she freaks a little so she says let's go to the park. Ok. On the way she starts cleaning her crack pipe. Definitely knew this was a bad idea. Go to a spot. Dark. Quiet. Starts her work and we are going good. Then she says she doesn't like the spot so we need to go back to the area she knows. Had already given her the money. Rookie mistake. Go back to the street behind jays and she says park by the abandoned house. I'm like no way. We keep going to the stop sign by the pizza place and she jumps out. I knew it was coming. Stupid rookie mistakes but it is what it is. So stay away from her.
-
04-12-23 14:01 #6994Regular Member

Posts: 12Cynthia vid
Please DM me the Cynthia video, thanks.
-
04-12-23 06:34 #6993Banned Member

Posts: 194Wtf
People still dating Cynthia after seeing Most her teeth are black and missing?
-
04-11-23 10:14 #6992Banned Member

Posts: 128Sent so lmk.
-
04-09-23 15:23 #6991Senior Member

Posts: 265Video
I would like to be PM for video as well thank you.
Originally Posted by OnlyToPost
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-23 14:23 #6990Senior Member

Posts: 149Jenna
Last week saw her by jays.
Originally Posted by Attwater
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-23 12:10 #6989Senior Member

Posts: 356Jenna
Has anyone had any luck seeing Jenna around?
-
04-09-23 11:36 #6988Regular Member

Posts: 3PM the video if anyone has it.
PM the number of anyone has it.
Originally Posted by Soluopoganap
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-23 10:45 #6987Senior Member

Posts: 52Red
Sixfivefour triple letters put it together.










Reply With Quote





