Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 500 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7001
    Yeah Cynthia doesn't have porn videos.

    And anybody who says she does is lying.

    Good job gobluth and adobe. Both of your detective skills are better than Batman and robin.

    Keep up the good work.

    I prefer this porn video.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video65207253/ashley_wolf_audio

    Have original footage but this is for the non emz.

  2. #7000
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBluth  [View Original Post]
    When are all you guys going to stop asking for a video that doesn't exist?
    Yeah, sorry, didn't realise it was hubbat's backup account posting.

    Also someone asked for Shannon's #, when I said she'd had her phone stolen.

    As to her appearance. Pretty Amazonian, tall, big boned, and carrying some prison puppy fat right now. Shortish brunette hair. Early 30's, but you do need to look carefully to put her under 40.

  3. #6999
    Senior Member


    Posts: 787

    Ghost Video

    Quote Originally Posted by GoBluth  [View Original Post]
    When are all you guys going to stop asking for a video that doesn't exist?
    Hallelujah, somebody said it out loud!

    Seriously, gents, hasn't anyone noticed that every few weeks or so there's a poster who claims all sorts of outrageous photos and videos ("I took a video of my 16-inch cock penetrating _ (fill in the blank) and she just loved it") and then nobody ever gets the imaginary video?

    Waste of bandwidth. . .

  4. #6998
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceAce69  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to see it!
    When are all you guys going to stop asking for a video that doesn't exist?

  5. #6997

    I'd love to see it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Currymonster  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to see it.

    I found Shannon on Westford, she's had that phone stolen already. Took her to my location, plugged her backdoor and had her do her thing orally (really good), then went up her ass a bit, before she had to run off to piss. Finished up in her mouth, after extended BLS / rimming, she was going to the bathroom to spit, but since I offered her a backrub on the bed after, she just swallowed and laid down. Had a really good time with her, says she walks 7-11 to CJs and sometimes down to Branch too.

    Earlier on I'd wandered past the house on Middlesex, and Sherry came out, so we caught up a little and she invited me in to blow me in the back room. Linda is still there too, I might have to try her again, it's been a while. I thought said house had been sold and they weren't there any more, but clearly I was mistaken.
    I'd love to see it!

  6. #6996
    Quote Originally Posted by Soluopoganap  [View Original Post]
    Who wants footage from Cynthia trap house gang bang?

    Watch her gag on multiple drug dealer on Westford street close to the park.

    And then she gets banged so hard her screaming can be heard at least 2 blocks.
    I'd like to see it.

    Who wants Shannon new number.

    She back on Lowell. She cut her hair looks like Sigourney Weaver from aliens.
    I found Shannon on Westford, she's had that phone stolen already. Took her to my location, plugged her backdoor and had her do her thing orally (really good), then went up her ass a bit, before she had to run off to piss. Finished up in her mouth, after extended BLS / rimming, she was going to the bathroom to spit, but since I offered her a backrub on the bed after, she just swallowed and laid down. Had a really good time with her, says she walks 7-11 to CJs and sometimes down to Branch too.

    Earlier on I'd wandered past the house on Middlesex, and Sherry came out, so we caught up a little and she invited me in to blow me in the back room. Linda is still there too, I might have to try her again, it's been a while. I thought said house had been sold and they weren't there any more, but clearly I was mistaken.
    Last edited by Currymonster; 04-14-23 at 03:09. Reason: Additional info

  7. #6995

    Yvette rip off

    Trolling tonight behind jays saw 2 girls. Stop at the stop sign and expected the WSW to come over. Instead the Latin girl came by. Looks in and I tell her to get in. She does. Was a little high and knew I should have dumped her out by the little head made the decision. Skinny worn but cute. Named Yvette. Start to go to a spot. Police activity do she freaks a little so she says let's go to the park. Ok. On the way she starts cleaning her crack pipe. Definitely knew this was a bad idea. Go to a spot. Dark. Quiet. Starts her work and we are going good. Then she says she doesn't like the spot so we need to go back to the area she knows. Had already given her the money. Rookie mistake. Go back to the street behind jays and she says park by the abandoned house. I'm like no way. We keep going to the stop sign by the pizza place and she jumps out. I knew it was coming. Stupid rookie mistakes but it is what it is. So stay away from her.

  8. #6994

    Cynthia vid

    Please DM me the Cynthia video, thanks.

  9. #6993

    Wtf

    People still dating Cynthia after seeing Most her teeth are black and missing?

  10. #6992
    Sent so lmk.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 77BB713C-107F-4E77-B3A3-0219FA3BEDAA.jpg‎  

  11. #6991

    Video

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyToPost  [View Original Post]
    Feel as if everyone here has already asked, but I would also like to see the video. If anyone can PM me it thanks!
    I would like to be PM for video as well thank you.

  12. #6990

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by Attwater  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck seeing Jenna around?
    Last week saw her by jays.

  13. #6989

    Jenna

    Has anyone had any luck seeing Jenna around?

  14. #6988

    PM the video if anyone has it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Soluopoganap  [View Original Post]
    Who wants footage from Cynthia trap house gang bang filmed on Thursday?

    March 23.

    Watch her gag on multiple drug dealer on Westford street close to the park.

    And then she gets banged so hard her screaming can be heard at least 2 blocks.

    Who wants Shannon new number.

    She back on Lowell. She cut her hair looks like Sigourney Weaver from aliens.

    Gave me head recently..
    PM the number of anyone has it.

  15. #6987

    Red

    Sixfivefour triple letters put it together.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape