Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 16539
-
04-12-23 13:29 #13344Senior Member

Posts: 143Aja rate
Does anyone know what the 1/2 and 1 hour rate is at Aja? Can reply or message me. Thanks.
-
04-11-23 22:40 #13343Senior Member

Posts: 42Serenity SS
Stopped by last week and Coco was at the counter and offered 4 hand for extra 40. Immediately got rt into it both got naked and allowed full roaming fiv and both giving CBJ. Both were really good it was all great no complaints at all with enthusiasm or performance but damn I should of listened to my big head and declined when she said extra 120 each.
-
04-11-23 15:46 #13342Banned Member

Posts: 48Amy at Lotus Spa is Excellent
Made a trip to Lotus Spa (Orange Park) on Easter Sunday and had a 1 H visit with Amy. She is a little older, not the most beautiful of Asian women but not hideous, either. She has a decent rack and a flat booty but she gives one HELL of a massage and the L3 was very active and enjoyable. I highly recommend a visit before her visit to Jax is over.
-
04-10-23 21:36 #13341Senior Member

Posts: 30Been twice. She is decent looking but majorly annoying (you'll see) and massage and L1 is just decent. Not going back.
Originally Posted by PennStopp
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 16:04 #13340Senior Member

Posts: 314She's real. The first pic is going to be most accurate. Hope you're not looking for a massage since her massage skills are lacking. More than likely she'll offer more than L1.
Originally Posted by PennStopp
[View Original Post]
I’d also make sure you use a burner number. She likes to text from time to time when things are slow to get some business
-
04-10-23 14:30 #13339Senior Member

Posts: 359I agree with this post
I can agree with above review. The new lady is not named Judy. It is Joy. And she makes sure she spells it correctly. "My name is Joy, J. O. Y. " She said she doesn't do L2 but can do L3 next visit. Definitely felt the padding down their when roaming. Let's you kiss and lick nips while she lays beside you. Pretty decent massage with a lot of teasing. She does this thing where she pulls you up by your hips and "massages" you from the side.
Originally Posted by LuckyGandor
[View Original Post]
I think she said the other girl is named Amy.
She is definitely younger but not skinny but not fat.
Definitely worth a try.
-
04-10-23 14:05 #13338Banned Member

Posts: 590Aja
Hit up Aja Monday morning which was busy cause of recent reviews I guess.
Greeted by "Joy". Seemed younger than most, great tits. Was on her period rip.
Massage was standard meh. On flip said she couldn't L3 cause of period but could next time. Opted for L1 and roaming. Great tits.
Will try Aja again.
-
04-10-23 01:23 #13337Regular Member

Posts: 2Non AMP Help
Hi why'all.
Second post here. Looking for any help in the non AMP section of Jacksonville. Been to see Joann and Emily with the latter being the better of the two. Any help with different providers would be much appreciated and feel free to DM me. I'm only dreaming about L1's nothing more.
Also has anyone seen this post https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/888189887408 . Is it real? Still new to this and trying not to get scammed.
-
04-09-23 17:13 #13336Senior Member

Posts: 359Agreed
I couldn't agree more. Smells like fish.
Originally Posted by Ayenjael
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-23 15:33 #13335Senior Member

Posts: 314First post and your title shows advertiser-escort. I'm smelling BS, nice try.
Originally Posted by JFk111
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-23 11:56 #13334Senior Member

Posts: 143Yes
Same here. I'd like to know if she's current.
Originally Posted by Jk1739
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-23 10:20 #13333Senior Member

Posts: 359Judy at AJA
When did she start? Last time I was there, earlier this week it was still Luna and Lisa. Did she replace one of them? Also, can you give us a little more details. Others then she fulfills fantasies.
Originally Posted by JFk111
[View Original Post]
If you don't want to post details publicly. Please send me a DM.
Thanks.
-
04-09-23 08:09 #13332Senior Member

Posts: 316Thanks!
Very much appreciated!
Originally Posted by JFk111
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-23 13:09 #13331Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 2Aja spa New girl Judy is big boobs
Judy fulfills all fantasies.
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-23 07:14 #13330Senior Member

Posts: 653Well if all you ever experienced is the AMP scene in jacksonville then I could get why some guys would think that way especially if your new to AMP. I used to be before I went and experienced what Orlando had to offer and it raised the bar to a whole new level.
Originally Posted by Ayenjael
[View Original Post]
The AMP scene in Orlando is well worth your weight in gold for what they have to offer. The women for most part are younger like mid 20's to early 30's and it is pretty much expected to offer FS than what Jacksonville has to offer where you have to come multiple times before the menu opens up or you have to check when certain people are working that day. Plus AMP in Orlando are open later which gives you more time to visit. Personally I think it is worth the drive to Orlando.








Reply With Quote






