Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 552 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 52 452 502 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 602 652 1052 1552 ... LastLast
Results 8,266 to 8,280 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18403

    Arianna Soleil

    I met with Arianna a couple months ago. I think she is usually in Lansing but visits GR from time to time. Very nice girl, sweet and likeable. Very pretty. Likes to talk a while before anything really gets going. She is a little heavier than the pics would let you believe. Nice big pillowy (is that a word?) boobs. Excellent BJ, (I think it was BBBJ but don't quote me) I was about to pop within about 2 min. Then CFS. I would repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/401866096644

  2. #18402

    Pretty blue eyed playmate. Amy

    I met this one recently. Pics are her, but she is a bit older than I was expecting. Maybe mid 40's but still holding up well. As with most girls, the pics are showing her at her best. Nice ass and legs! Covered BJ, CFS. No signs of drugs or handler / boyfriend. Good communication, easy to talk to, enthusiastic, overall a good time. $. 5 hh.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/087453574667

  3. #18401

    Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by StaticAjm  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in the area over the weekend here, are there any providers recommended for BBFS? These are who I was looking at after some research:

    Abby.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...9/593074768541
    Tried to hook up last fall; after arranging time and place, she guided me to the hotel and then as I was pulling into the driveway had a "situation. " Wasted my time. Not appreciated.

    YMMV.

  4. #18400
    Quote Originally Posted by DamiLewd  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have intel on this one? Would like to know anybody else's experience before I pull the trigger on $150.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...r/296955437102
    Much bigger than pictures. Not attractive or into it. Poor massage. BBBJ is available but not good. Not recommended.

  5. #18399

    Me too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Masw980  [View Original Post]
    I sent you a message. Thank you.
    I also sent a message. Thanks.

  6. #18398

    Jade

    Anybody have intel on this one? Would like to know anybody else's experience before I pull the trigger on $150.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...r/296955437102

  7. #18397

    Ended up meeting

    Quote Originally Posted by Ribeye7  [View Original Post]
    She is real. Easy to make contact. What you see is what you get--Bbw. Friendly but not GFE. Clean single wide in a nice park. I repeat, but I'm not a regular.
    I appreciate the response, I ended up meeting her the same day and had a great experience. I don't mind. BBW woman she showed me a great time and was in no rush to get me out of there at all, which I appreciated a lot. Will definitely be visiting her again before she moves later this year.

    DL.

  8. #18396
    I'll be in the area over the weekend here, are there any providers recommended for BBFS? These are who I was looking at after some research:

    Abby.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...9/593074768541

    Sky.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/414559799028

  9. #18395

    Megan 'The Perfect Date'

    Saw Megan in a motel by 131/28. Good comms, nice room. She was dying her hair but I was there on short notice.

    The arrangement was easy and straightforward. Her oral skills are really amazing. And she's really sweet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/144678884585

  10. #18394
    Quote Originally Posted by Masw980  [View Original Post]
    I sent you a message. Thank you.
    Trying to send message to Bottom but your inbox is locked out. Feel free to send me a PM. TU in advance. Very interested.

  11. #18393
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    Spinner. Brianna.

    https://tryst.link/escort/briannarichma-8

    She's back. The 25 year old mixed beauty with perfect body. This babe has the tightest body and soft skin. She's not GFE and everything is covered so it's not crazy skills that are her appeal. It's the incredible body. Swimmers body. And soft voice. She's back in GR for a week staying at new hotel by metro hospital. And she told me she's offering overnight options to repeat clients like me. Unfortunately, wifey wouldn't understand me being gone ten hours. But you single men have a chance. She said dinner date followed by all night in the hotel. I wish wifey was seeing her moms this week. Damn.

  12. #18392

    Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by Bottum  [View Original Post]
    Got permission from an attractive well built exotic / Caucasian provider UTR who wouldn't mind catering to a few well mannered mongers. If your a senior / contributing member here PM me for her digits. You will have to contact her for rates, times and special request; I am not profitting from helping her in any way, shape or form! I'll give you a code so she'll know who I sent her way; it's for her protection, and if she is radically mistreated I'll know who to throw under the bus. I told her I'll only PM a few clients so she won't get inundated with requests. Bottum out.
    I sent you a message. Thank you.

  13. #18391

    Another Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by DamiLewd  [View Original Post]
    She is real. Easy to make contact. What you see is what you get--Bbw. Friendly but not GFE. Clean single wide in a nice park. I repeat, but I'm not a regular.

  14. #18390

    Jenna SW

    Quote Originally Posted by RayJack1  [View Original Post]
    I too have been looking for intel. I saw a while back someone had an appointment with her but did not report back.
    Saw her a couple weeks ago. She was very nice and accommodating but much larger than pictured. Like 250-300. But others who replied to my post indicate they see her regularly.

    Ss.

  15. #18389

    Goes by Trista

    Quote Originally Posted by Masw980  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this provider. Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...r/305408267475
    Can't speak from personal experience. There are reports here and other Michigan cities. Search for Trista and Trysta. What I have read convinced me not to bother. YMMV.

    ST.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape