Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 86 of 2697 FirstFirst ... 36 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 136 186 586 1086 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 40444
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39169

    False teeth gumming action

    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    What is the address and phone? I can't find anything other than Golden thai. I like old hags with wrinkled hands.
    Maybe you'll be lucky if one of those old Vietnamese hags is willing to take off her false teeth and be available for gumming action working your knob like there is no tomorrow?

  2. #39168

    Golden hands

    Quote Originally Posted by Enona1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone check out this place?
    What is the address and phone? I can't find anything other than Golden thai. I like old hags with wrinkled hands.

  3. #39167

    Visiting next 14 Days

    Hello.

    Seem to visiting the island more and more each year. Will be here for next couple of weeks after being here for August of last few years. Looking for recommendations for best places for decent massage and HE minimum. Closer to Ko Olina is better but anywhere is fine. Have been to place upstairs in kind of dumpy strip mall a few times and it was good and a town home in Ewa Beach a couple of time and not consistent but okay. A legit place with extra is fine and wiling to pay more for quality.

    Any help would be great. Can exchange info if you are ever in Midwest as well. I do have a few posts on her from last trip as well.

    Thanks in advance.

    Dave.

  4. #39166

    Viet AMP Golden Hands

    Quote Originally Posted by Enona1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone check out this place?
    Its located in back of strip club a Vietnamese AMP. I've been there a couple months ago, the younger ones are in the back and the old hags up front who try to hustle you if you don't have an appointment. So beware, one hag followed me out to my car in the parking lot, but told her not interested. Maybe there's better selections now, but I don't see much recent posting on that AMP.

  5. #39165
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Enona1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone check out this place?
    This place is No good. I'm shocked this place is still open. Go to the right side of this page click on search thread type golden hands to find out more info.

  6. #39164
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1433

    Golden Hands

    Anyone check out this place?

  7. #39163
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1033

    Too many Jasmines

    Quote Originally Posted by BonJovi  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jasmine at CC when I was in Honolulu last month. I texted to make an appointment and she was available at the time I proposed. I got there and texted her, she sent me the suite number. I got up to her door and was greeted by a 40-something woman with heavy makeup. Fairly attractive. Offered a shower and I declined, explaining I just showered before coming over. She accepted that. When I was on the table, she asked if I wanted a real massage or just to relax. I opted for a real massage and it was the wrong choice. Too hard and not much skill. Lesson learned there.

    Tease was fine, and she had me flip. Told me I had to tip well and she did her thing. If you're visiting her, be prepared for a. 8 house and some negotiation on tip. Opt for the "just relaxing" unless you want your back to hurt enough that you can barely put your shoes on.
    Got an ad? Is this the Chinese Jasmine in CC? Or the Thai Jasmine. Got several out there. The one at Tiffany's was a cutie. Never seen her in awhile.

  8. #39162

    Brother

    Have you ever been locked up? Jail, Prison, Mental institution?

    If you haven't don't fuck with it bro! If you have you haven't learned your lesson and believe me many are willing to teach you. Get over it don't even post about it. Enough time has gone by.

    Try playing with the Thai's, they will definitely fuck your brain and milk your wallet. Not one single provider is worth your time even if you have billions. They will turn a way to milk you for every penny until the next one comes along. Love and lust is a funny thing, learn to manage them.

    Punishment for not learning this game will kill you in the end.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeMocha  [View Original Post]
    I guess there are people more worse than me. I mean, I already know Lemon doesn't want to see me anymore and I gave up trying. If she wants to see me, it's good, if she doesn't, it's good. Either way is good. If there is anyone hotter than Lemon, PM me please. Much Mahalo.

  9. #39161

    Jasmine CC

    I saw Jasmine at CC when I was in Honolulu last month. I texted to make an appointment and she was available at the time I proposed. I got there and texted her, she sent me the suite number. I got up to her door and was greeted by a 40-something woman with heavy makeup. Fairly attractive. Offered a shower and I declined, explaining I just showered before coming over. She accepted that. When I was on the table, she asked if I wanted a real massage or just to relax. I opted for a real massage and it was the wrong choice. Too hard and not much skill. Lesson learned there.

    Tease was fine, and she had me flip. Told me I had to tip well and she did her thing. If you're visiting her, be prepared for a. 8 house and some negotiation on tip. Opt for the "just relaxing" unless you want your back to hurt enough that you can barely put your shoes on.

  10. #39160

    No wonder

    Quote Originally Posted by Lknfrpssy  [View Original Post]
    He also posts under TopLoader and SideKick501, not to be confused with Sidekick501.
    Thanks for the info. I was thinking that too. Dunno what's behind his posts.

  11. #39159
    Quote Originally Posted by Lknfrpssy  [View Original Post]
    He also posts under TopLoader and SideKick501, not to be confused with Sidekick501.
    I guess there are people more worse than me. I mean, I already know Lemon doesn't want to see me anymore and I gave up trying. If she wants to see me, it's good, if she doesn't, it's good. Either way is good. If there is anyone hotter than Lemon, PM me please. Much Mahalo.

  12. #39158
    Quote Originally Posted by Money1  [View Original Post]
    Look at user's post history. It should give you an idea who he / she is obsessed with.
    He also posts under TopLoader and SideKick501, not to be confused with Sidekick501.

  13. #39157
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonk  [View Original Post]
    I texted it to Lulu's personal number. She said she doesn't know Yuri. She never met Yuri. Are You mad at Yuri or Lulu?
    Look at user's post history. It should give you an idea who he / she is obsessed with.

  14. #39156

    Bachelor party at an MP

    Quote Originally Posted by Keye33  [View Original Post]
    Have a bachelor / grooms party in town this week. In the event our group heads into a MP, what's the process / etiquette for paying the provider? Do we tip before or after the session, and how do we let her know that we (the party, not the groom) will be tipping. Do we just arrange it w / the mama?
    I think you should check with mama ahead of time about this. They not used to having sudden large parties walk in so they might not even have enough workers unless planned ahead. They'll probably expect payment ahead and tipping after the session.

  15. #39155
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

    Don't feed the fucking trolls.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape