Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 582 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 82 482 532 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 632 682 1082 1582 ... LastLast
Results 8,716 to 8,730 of 30805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22090

    No, wrong girl

    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    That tattoos are completely different in the ad you posted versus the photos he published.

  2. #22089

    It's a fake ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Sagras14  [View Original Post]
    Everything about this ad screams fake. If you contact her she'll ask for a "booking deposit" guaranteed. Don't fall for it.

  3. #22088

    Alisha

    Quote Originally Posted by Sagras14  [View Original Post]
    An image search seems to turn up a lot of hits.

  4. #22087

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by Srcaoyoby  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this beauty before? Has some amazing pics and would love to possible see her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/naughtykitty
    I'm curious about her too.

  5. #22086

    Kat

    Has anyone seen this beauty before? Has some amazing pics and would love to possible see her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/naughtykitty

  6. #22085

    Ash

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24  [View Original Post]
    I know that she has been reviewed numerous times mentioning her unreliability. But has there been any changes?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/166772062164
    Still had to wait about 40 minutes to see her last time. Will most likely be the last time. At least before it was a good time on the off chance she saw you. Now, she's looking rougher and there was a bit of a hygiene issue. No signs of use for me, but another poster mentioned there were many on his visit. I've always known she used but she used to always hide it. This was the first visit with her where the meeting itself didn't feel worth it even aside all the waiting. If you're going to see her, probably better sooner than later as it seems this hill only goes down from here.

  7. #22084

    Chance

    Quote Originally Posted by Sagras14  [View Original Post]
    No, but this is a chance to TOFTT and report back, good luck.

  8. #22083
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagras14  [View Original Post]
    Looks interesting but wondering how she rides and $.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/370924359342
    Based on the ad I'd bet it's a deposit scam. Talk to her and find out.

  9. #22082
    Quote Originally Posted by Facino  [View Original Post]
    Here are pics of my UTR again Senior members only minimum 50 post! Pm for details!
    Isn't this your UTR gal?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...world/55506220

  10. #22081

  11. #22080

    Naughty Housewife

    I've seen this ad pop up every now and then. Reminds me of a provider that visited RDU years back, went by layla. Anybody seen her? Appreciate the help.

  12. #22079
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have anything on this New York chick? I could have sworn there was a review on her but I can't find it now.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...h/276704982768
    Investigated further, found 2 bad reviews saying avoid.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...9870183-379609

  13. #22078

    Alisha?

    Any experience with her?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...eigh/125967127#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D8B8F7AD-C807-46FF-8168-9677F3A52F03.jpg‎  

  14. #22077

    Any exp w this girl?

    Looks interesting but wondering how she rides and $.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/370924359342

  15. #22076
    Quote Originally Posted by CaryMike  [View Original Post]
    Still very flaky with communication and will ghost regularly. I've seen her twice, amazing sessions if you get lucky enough to see her. I've learned to text earlier in day and find out what area she is in (at least for me she normally returns my texts earlier in day). And once you know the area, text her when you are nearby and say you can come immediately. Any sort of advanced planning with her is useless. Still no guarantee she won't ghost if you follow that method but it's worked for me. I've gotten to the point where I'll only try to see her if I'm going to be near the area she's in, won't make a specific drive just to see her because more often than not, she'll bail on you. I'll also only wait 5-10 minutes in a parking lot, not going to have my time wasted, I fell for that a few times years ago.
    Thanks for the heads-up!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape