Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 7471
-
04-08-23 10:56 #5356Senior Member

Posts: 48Typo? 50 $ for qv?? I think she travels with Deanna the Latina here quite frequently. I have never seen either but I'm guessing it's way more than 50 $.
Originally Posted by Incognito00
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-23 21:59 #5355Regular Member

Posts: 23Wide Load
It was a buck 50 for qv, and yes.
Originally Posted by Freebee1237
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-23 13:51 #5354Senior Member

Posts: 992 experiences
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/364027415590 1 girl was same girl.
In another typical Latina ad you see and of course not her. Asked to see friend and it was the redhead working the rooms as a maid. SMH. I left.
2nd was Barbie banx. Very pretty lady with same makeup and everything in the picture. Good head game with moaning. Very nice body will repeat.
-
04-06-23 08:10 #5353Senior Member

Posts: 126What was cost? Was it GFE? How long did session last?
Originally Posted by Incognito00
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 08:08 #5352Senior Member

Posts: 121Latina
Very little english, gets right to the point. Fake both upstairs and downstairs. Took direction ok but wasnt anywhere the best. 1 and done in my book.
Originally Posted by Sincerejohn11
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 07:24 #5351Senior Member

Posts: 99Mother daughter duo
On escort alligator anybody partake? They wanted advancement I said no.
-
04-05-23 00:50 #5350Regular Member

Posts: 23Wide Load
Whet to her a few weeks ago, and she's very polite and clean but you can tell she rushes straight for the BJ to get the job done. Overall great body, will go again.
https://tryst.link/escort/candicakess
-
04-04-23 21:57 #5349Senior Member

Posts: 48Intel
TOFTT-Went out on a limb. I called first someone picked up who barely spoke English. Arrive and got directions the room. The girl on the ad is not the same person but it went great. I would say the women is mid to late 30's nice rack and body. She mentioned having a friend so that is probably who is on the ad. I definitely repeat if I could get her every time. Someone is definitely running these girls at Tanger, but I have been satisfied. 1. 2 for the visit. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Sincerejohn11
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 18:32 #5348Senior Member

Posts: 25Real?
Haven't been able to really find anything via the usual methods and curious if anyone has had any luck.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...e/634280273803
-
04-04-23 16:36 #5347Senior Member

Posts: 48Intel
Anyone partake? I can't find anything.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/125054074
-
04-04-23 16:03 #5346Regular Member

Posts: 2Taystarr?
Had anyone ever seen her or have any info please share.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...2/946988762762
-
04-04-23 15:41 #5345Senior Member

Posts: 98Waste of time
She talks big as if she is the best provider in SC. Far from it. She has one fake boob and one very A cup. She's close to 41 years old. She makes big promises and rushes things along. She acts really dumb. I think it is an act but it may not be. No matter what is discussed up front. Very basic with your typical boyfriend with the shaved buzz cut outside. I would avoid. Check reviews for Jeni Getz. Was the previous name.
Long long rap sheet. Thus rap sheet is a legit one. We have one or two friends that get caught up in a bad situation and the sheet looks worse than the reality. Not in this case. It's not good.
Originally Posted by Almostgone
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 09:27 #5344Senior Member

Posts: 55Asians
They are still around, tons of ads on STG. I don't bother with providers here anymore. I do check in once in awhile to see if anything good is going on. Obviously if anyone has any questions about my experiences at DD, Mariah's, or some of the local talent, I'll be happy to share what I got, for what price. Just send a message.
Originally Posted by VoidWanderer
[View Original Post]
If I am in a pinch, Amber at DD is always down for a good, albeit rushed time. Otherwise I will bite the bullet on one of the traveling Asian's.
-
04-03-23 22:41 #5343Senior Member

Posts: 47Appreciate the info!
Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 15:58 #5342Senior Member

Posts: 573Roxanne
Very legit.
Originally Posted by BDotM
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





