Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 318 of 980 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 368 418 818 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 14696
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9941
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Handler camera

    Quote Originally Posted by CougarHuntr  [View Original Post]
    I always worry that the handler might have a hidden camera in the room, who knows what he'd do with the video.
    In this case I doubt there is a camera, she wanted the room almost pitch black until I spanglished my way into her turning on a lamp so I could at see her somewhat.

  2. #9940
    Confirmed. I have seen Tori several times. BBFS CIP every visit without discussion. Fun chic and great attitude. She always gives me a treat for the road, ie cookie or pizza slice. LOL. Brandi ditto. Easy going chic, good attitude, and BBFS CIP without any discussion. She drops to her knees for BBBJ hummer and flip her around for BBFS standing doggy. Private incall off the Triangle.

    Monger on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Casey3939  [View Original Post]
    I would guess bare and covered are both offered.

  3. #9939

    Handler

    Quote Originally Posted by JFK2016  [View Original Post]
    I just chatted with the 305 number. Can confirm 100 percent handler. Convinced me not to bother.
    I always worry that the handler might have a hidden camera in the room, who knows what he'd do with the video.

  4. #9938

    Isis

    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    He was a riot with his fake spanglish, and I caught them in an error texting the wrong guy at the wrong time. The coverup was even funnier. I get the game, I just hate the dishonesty.
    I just chatted with the 305 number. Can confirm 100 percent handler. Convinced me not to bother.

  5. #9937
    Quote Originally Posted by Hngblkm  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean by "both type of FS"?
    I would guess bare and covered are both offered.

  6. #9936

    Tori Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Imac1907  [View Original Post]
    I had a couple of visits with Tori in March - $. 40 hh incall visits. Nice spinner body and personality. I had fun. BBBJ, both type of FS.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/125474334

    Brandi. Nice, older lady, not so ideal incall location but she can give a hell of a BBBJ cim experience. Recommend day session. $. 0 hh visit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/126159502
    What do you mean by "both type of FS"?

  7. #9935

    Brandi Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Imac1907  [View Original Post]
    I had a couple of visits with Tori in March - $. 40 hh incall visits. Nice spinner body and personality. I had fun. BBBJ, both type of FS.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/125474334

    Brandi. Nice, older lady, not so ideal incall location but she can give a hell of a BBBJ cim experience. Recommend day session. $. 0 hh visit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/126159502
    May I ask what you mean by "not so ideal location"? Was thinking of contacting her. Can you explain? Thanks!

  8. #9934

    Has my seal of approval

    I had a couple of visits with Tori in March - $. 40 hh incall visits. Nice spinner body and personality. I had fun. BBBJ, both type of FS.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/125474334

    Brandi. Nice, older lady, not so ideal incall location but she can give a hell of a BBBJ cim experience. Recommend day session. $. 0 hh visit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/126159502
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tori (3).jpg‎   Brandi (12).jpg‎  

  9. #9933

    Jessi

    If that is the old body slide Jessi which it looks like to me your better off passing that up. I went and saw her awhile back and that would be the last time I ever go into something like that again, Halloween is the best way to describe that as she's scary looking and just plain cuckoo. YMMV though.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/126102437

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/126051803

    Thanks. Stay safe.

    SBI.

  10. #9932

  11. #9931

    Heading South!

    Gentlemen.

    I will be in your AO this week. Looking to meet some MILFs and Latin ladies. Nice boobs are a bonus. Any input would be great.

    I'll gladly return the favor if you make it up to the Carolinas.

  12. #9930

  13. #9929
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1000

    London PIcs

    Are old with a crappy old Obama Phone. Worth the trip and she should give lessons to young girls. Ajdal out

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAPerv  [View Original Post]
    I avoid any provider posting with photos that are at like 3 DPI. It's 2023, and my phone takes higher resolution pics than my HD tv can display. They're seriously hiding something. So it's a hard pass.
    .

  14. #9928
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Ari, wow I'm getting old!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa30  [View Original Post]
    This post made me feel old because I do remember her fondly and frozen in time at the age she was before she left town or the biz. Damn. A decade ago?
    I lived off Fowler 9 years ago, I would hit her up on the way home. I have some fond memories of that super 8 and motel 6. I think the super 8 has changed names now.

  15. #9927
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Isis handler

    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Well that's unfortunate, every now and then I have an itch to pay a little more for a latina regardless of all the extras / upselling bullshit. This one sounded different, I texted yesterday to confirm she'll be here for a while. She said yes. Was really looking forward to it, but seems like the normal stuff.

    Maybe ask the handler for isis and pics prior?
    He was a riot with his fake spanglish, and I caught them in an error texting the wrong guy at the wrong time. The coverup was even funnier. I get the game, I just hate the dishonesty.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape