Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 533 of 2023 FirstFirst ... 33 433 483 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 583 633 1033 1533 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 7,995 of 30333
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22353

    Courtney

    I had the luck of seeing this sweet girl today. Man, she is a rare find. Almost skipped seeing her thinking she might be too good to be true. I am glad I didn't.

    She is very real. Please treat her well guys.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/120381668#.

  2. #22352
    Quote Originally Posted by Grummpi  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any actual experience with this lady? TGTBT? I've seen her ad and reviews on LC, but nothing on these forums. Any first-hand info would be great. Feel free to PM me with info or reply in forum.

    G.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3365603357
    I have seen her and one of those reviews on EB is mine. I find the other reviews to be much like my experience so you can meet her with confidence. She LOVES to suck and is indeed a squirter. Drawback is she stays in sketchy places. So daytime is safer.

  3. #22351

    Bunny

    Texted bunny and she responded almost immediately, communication was good although she indicated everything covered, no DATY, no GFE.

    Donation is 100,200, 300, I expected a dead fish like Jade but decided to go with a qv as her verification pic looked nice enough.

    Started with a covered BJ, nothing spectacular but not bad, standing doggy and standing mish (she said the bed is noisy) and blew up in the bag.

    The good, residential location in a safe area, she is the girl in the pic although somewhat heavier. Her personality was actually cool with a pretty face, nice smile and southern accent.

    The bad, hygiene was a real problem, as soon as she turned around for doggy, I was hit with an awful smell (glad she doesn't allow DATY! She can't take pounding and wanted it slow (might not be a bad thing for some), didn't let me touch her face (probably mess us the makeup? It would have felt too mechanical if we didn't have a somewhat nice conversation before the deed.

    I would have repeated for qv (don't know what will you do with more time tbh) if it wasn't for the smell.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/125967880

  4. #22350

    Naughty housewife

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/512402426888 had a date with this one tonight nice looking MILF and clean ok BBBJ really nice looking from behind I will repeat.

  5. #22349
    Quote Originally Posted by Sludgepup  [View Original Post]
    I know Ms. B has been reported on, but she's hard to search on the forum. Any experience with this one?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ms-b-esc...arlotte-904984#erotic.
    Good BBBJ, qv was. 8 rimmed me for an extra. 2.

    Really sketchy hotel. She was fun, easy to talk to, playful. Body is nice, big ol fake breasts. Offered BBFS.

  6. #22348

    B?

    I know Ms. B has been reported on, but she's hard to search on the forum. Any experience with this one?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ms-b-esc...arlotte-904984#erotic.

  7. #22347

    Ebony providers

    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    Any quality ebony providers in the area that don't flake and aren't mechanical?
    See my old posts:

    A few standouts:

    Adriana Nicole if you prefer slim and tall ebony with long legs.

    Lisa Nichole if you prefer athletic toned ebony, like the gym girl type that all the men are chasing these days.

    Pristine Chase, if you prefer someone who is high on the kink spectrum.

    Jasmine Pleasure, if you prefer a more sensual, love-making approach.

    All pass through charlotte or are based here.

  8. #22346

    Wetdream

    Anyone have any actual experience with this lady? TGTBT? I've seen her ad and reviews on LC, but nothing on these forums. Any first-hand info would be great. Feel free to PM me with info or reply in forum.

    G.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3365603357

  9. #22345

    Evana / Sasha. DNS / Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcusCrassus  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her but just looking at the ads she doesn't seem safe to be with and it mentions BBW on the ad when she clearly isn't doesn't seem right with me.
    Absolute SCAM, dragging the net for money donation. Stay away, stay alive, be healthy. Keep your vigilance up. The $CashApp pic is your first hint, then comes the chopped up butchery of the Kings English, followed by incessant requests for mooolah, and lastly, an alternate "person" mysteriously pings you. Bad actors. Probably Ruskies.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...dafe4925176ade

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/980-444-2859

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9804442859

  10. #22344

    Slim Simone

    Did anyone see this slim ebony while she was in Charlotte?

    https://tryst.link/escort/simonesinclair

  11. #22343
    I've seen a couple of providers in the area myself but they were ones I already knew. I would be very careful seeing anyone new.

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffdiver01  [View Original Post]
    I've met with 8 to 10 different providers there in the last year with no issues. Some of them multiple times. Just have to do your homework like anywhere else. I came close to getting jammed up there about 4 to 5 years ago, but it was not because of a sting.

  12. #22342
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffdiver01  [View Original Post]
    I've met with 8 to 10 different providers there in the last year with no issues. Some of them multiple times. Just have to do your homework like anywhere else. I came close to getting jammed up there about 4 to 5 years ago, but it was not because of a sting.
    Thanks for the info Muffdiver, could you recommend any in the area that are solid providers? Feel free to PM if you prefer, I greatly appreciate it!

  13. #22341

    Carowinds clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    Due to it being a family friendly location due to the Carowinds amusement park, they crack down on certain things like this hobby by either doing stings or setting up clients / customers. Admin if you need to move this post to General Reports or WTF thread, I understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I saw in the news recently that it is also a high-crime area too, which invites more LEO presence. It seems to be more problems in the area than girls trying to make a buck, especially at night. Just keep the spidey senses on high alert if you play in the area. As you said, with the amusement park there, they don't want this stuff around families and children.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlIngus  [View Original Post]
    The hotels are in South Carolina. They could care less about the area and "family atmosphere", but it's an easy target for them to pump their chests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabyte40  [View Original Post]
    Carowinds Blvd hotels are red flagged on here because there have been LEO stings in past years in that area. There's no way of knowing if stings are still being conducted there now. But the stings of the pas have left a lasting impression on that area that gives it a big red flag. Just a few stings of the past are still scaring away business so I guess you could say they were successful.

    Does anybody want to test that out for us and let us know what happens?

    GB40.
    Thanks fellas, appreciate the info. All of it makes sense, I have to say though many moons ago when I first got into the hobby and my first dream was at the hotel that is now the Clarion at the exit for Carowinds blvd, I was very pleasantly surprised with the backpage girl (forget her name it was over 10 yrs ago) hot blonde w nice man made assets. Now a days those types of hotties seem very rare to come by. Anyways appreciate the responses!

  14. #22340

    Caroeinds

    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabyte40  [View Original Post]
    Carowinds Blvd hotels are red flagged on here because there have been LEO stings in past years in that area. There's no way of knowing if stings are still being conducted there now. But the stings of the pas have left a lasting impression on that area that gives it a big red flag. Just a few stings of the past are still scaring away business so I guess you could say they were successful.

    Does anybody want to test that out for us and let us know what happens?

    GB40.
    I've met with 8 to 10 different providers there in the last year with no issues. Some of them multiple times. Just have to do your homework like anywhere else. I came close to getting jammed up there about 4 to 5 years ago, but it was not because of a sting.

  15. #22339

    Juliaunna. Eros

    I have been curious about her for a while. I see her advertise off an on. I searched and didn't find anything. Any feedback on her?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9945414.htm

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape