Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 451 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 501 551 951 1451 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 33202
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26452

    WetBaby

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddy344  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...619/8599070808

    Really want to make the plunge any info?
    WetBaby https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/126681646 at least for me is a no go. Had appointment set up confirmed the time said no problem. I sent one other text advising her that I do not prepay, only give donation after playing. After that text she has not responded and never showed.

  2. #26451

    Amen

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Other then the bottle one of Brooks problems was she had to many FWB. Loved Sex an her Alcohol.
    100 percent hillbilly. She always spoke very highly of you BTW.

  3. #26450

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerCin85  [View Original Post]
    Any contact info for her?
    I do not. Haven't seen her in a couple years.

  4. #26449
    Quote Originally Posted by DickHerDown  [View Original Post]
    I see that Brooke is back and several of you have seen her. It sounds like nothing has changed and she still needs to be in a treatment center. I used to see her quite often. It started back when she first got in the hobby and it ended with me seeing her as a true fwb, no donation required. She lived really close to me so she would just invite me over. Things had started to go downhill a bit. She had some old man stalking her she said. Her son was still with her at this time. Then things must have gotten really bad and she cut me off and disappeared. A couple years ago she had me pick her up in Mason where she was staying with some old man. I could tell the addiction was at an all time high which was sad to see. She's a really sweet person, but I'm not sure she will ever get the help she needs. Best of luck to those who see her tho!
    Other then the bottle one of Brooks problems was she had to many FWB. Loved Sex an her Alcohol.

  5. #26448

    Any thing on this one Wetbaby

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...619/8599070808

    Really want to make the plunge any info?

  6. #26447

    Any contact info?

    Quote Originally Posted by DickHerDown  [View Original Post]
    I see that Brooke is back and several of you have seen her. It sounds like nothing has changed and she still needs to be in a treatment center. I used to see her quite often. It started back when she first got in the hobby and it ended with me seeing her as a true fwb, no donation required. She lived really close to me so she would just invite me over. Things had started to go downhill a bit. She had some old man stalking her she said. Her son was still with her at this time. Then things must have gotten really bad and she cut me off and disappeared. A couple years ago she had me pick her up in Mason where she was staying with some old man. I could tell the addiction was at an all time high which was sad to see. She's a really sweet person, but I'm not sure she will ever get the help she needs. Best of luck to those who see her tho!
    Any contact info for her?

  7. #26446

    The famous Brooke

    I see that Brooke is back and several of you have seen her. It sounds like nothing has changed and she still needs to be in a treatment center. I used to see her quite often. It started back when she first got in the hobby and it ended with me seeing her as a true fwb, no donation required. She lived really close to me so she would just invite me over. Things had started to go downhill a bit. She had some old man stalking her she said. Her son was still with her at this time. Then things must have gotten really bad and she cut me off and disappeared. A couple years ago she had me pick her up in Mason where she was staying with some old man. I could tell the addiction was at an all time high which was sad to see. She's a really sweet person, but I'm not sure she will ever get the help she needs. Best of luck to those who see her tho!

  8. #26445
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by Mckfrk77  [View Original Post]
    She will ask for a $50 upfront fee, won't show then will use your info against you, blackmail you. Unfortunately I gave too much info and she tried to ruin me. My work, home life. She is nothing but TROUBLE! Avoid this one.
    Just one more reason to NEVER offer a deposit!

    BAM.

  9. #26444
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyRay420  [View Original Post]
    The guy is wanting her number!
    See is not taking appointments at the present. Not sure if she is returning.

  10. #26443

    Number

    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    I've texted her multiple times without a response.
    The guy is wanting her number!

  11. #26442

    Don't Feel Bad

    Quote Originally Posted by WangOSUcc  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to keep bugging the board for it, but I haven't had any luck yet and no one has responded to any PMs.

    I'd greatly appreciate any monger who could provide me Brookee's contact info.

    Thanks in advance!
    I've texted her multiple times without a response.

  12. #26441
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Melanie again and as always it was tremendous.

    Her communications are coherent and timely. Her location is safe and spotless.

    She's spectacular looking. And, she provides a tremendous FBSM as her ad states.

    She is not FS but she's also not a MP, so I put this review in this thread.

    https://tryst.link/massage/melanie-194
    Respectfully, I recommend adding "Davis" to Melanie since it is part of her handle. There is another Melanie on tryst who is a full escort and looks like a bigger body type.

    Also, Melanie Davis is not FS as you state and as such should be in non-Asian massage HE. Previously, she has been in Massage Parlor section but now should be in non-Asian massage HE.

  13. #26440

    Melanie

    I recently saw Melanie again and as always it was tremendous.

    Her communications are coherent and timely. Her location is safe and spotless.

    She's spectacular looking. And, she provides a tremendous FBSM as her ad states.

    She is not FS but she's also not a MP, so I put this review in this thread.

    https://tryst.link/massage/melanie-194

  14. #26439

    Lucy

    My first try ended up with me driving to her area and her going silent. Second try was alittle better. Her appearance is skinny, personal hygiene was not the best. Definatly a addict and admits it. She offered a blanket for the floor and I declined for obvious reasons and threw the blanket on the couch. After about 10 minutes of her sitting on my cock bouncing up and down she stands up and disappears into the bathroom. Left me sitting on the couch naked with a big dick. Claims she got sudden stomach cramps and needed to go into the bathroom. After about 15 minutes she comes back out and finished me with her mouth. Nothing special or great about the pussy or the BJ. YMMV but for my mileage she is not worth the money or time.

  15. #26438

    Candypants

    Hey on Candy pants we haven't seen her in a while. I was just wondering if anybody else out there had an experience with her friend that she took around with her the blonde. Did anybody else get both of them together. I never saw any advertisement about everything I wonder if anybody else did that. Them two were hot together.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape