Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 59496
-
04-06-23 13:59 #51876Senior Member

Posts: 798Agreed, there are greener pastures. But I did have a good session last year at Yuki but the girl is now gone. She was small and thin, but still price for tip was high and negotiated. I will have to try Heavenly some day.
Originally Posted by Gonzel333
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-23 13:56 #51875Senior Member

Posts: 798Agreed, just go into it knowing how much you are willing to spend and be ready to negotiate. For me it killed the mood but it may be different for some. I've got enough places where I don't have to negotiate that it saves time and makes the session better.
Originally Posted by PaulW
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-23 12:18 #51874Senior Member

Posts: 327Be polite but only pay what you want to pay
Doesn't matter where you are. Doesn't matter what the going rate is in Philly, the Philipines, or in my mom's basement. It only matters where YOU ARE, laying there with a boner and wanting to pay for some action. The context is your location, not the rest of the world. Negotiate accordingly and walk if you don't get what you want.
Originally Posted by Rebrobate218
[View Original Post]
Most providers have a sliding tip / extras scale based on a number of variables and YOU might be one of the variables. Mongers behavior and appearance affects negotiation. The provider's mood affects negotiation. Your ability to negotiate is essential and if you can't do it then you will be walking out a lot. As noted, providers like Grace know the game well and are in the game to make money. Perfectly ok to drop a provider $20 for a good massage with no happiness. And many providers are simply terrible at negotiation for whatever reason.
If your provider wants the tip upfront, it is likely because she had some monger recently offer her a $200 tip for a fingerblast and then reneged after the deed was done. So maybe she saw something in you that she didn't trust, who knows.
-
04-06-23 10:50 #51873Senior Member

Posts: 315I think the prices here in Atlanta keep going up is because dumb horny bastards are willing to pay what the provider tells them. I have less in Las Vegas massage parlors.
Originally Posted by Rebrobate218
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-23 10:39 #51872Senior Member

Posts: 343Macon
4 Seasons in Macon is worth the drive. Haven't been in a while, but they've always got nice looking talent. 70 house and 140-160 for FS.
Originally Posted by SilentSanny
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-23 10:27 #51871Senior Member

Posts: 798Headed to Kaina soon as well. Would love to hear current favorites and menu. PM if you'd like. I can also keep on DL if needed.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-23 10:26 #51870Senior Member

Posts: 354Am I a Dick?
The minute she would say to me $160 for a nude HJ I would have gotten dressed and left. If the massage was good I may throw $20 on the table. In most of the north east, NJ, Philly and CT, it was $60 for the house and a $100 tip for FS. If you have the stomach to fuck grand mothers you can get it for $100 all in in China Town (Manhattan). I don't know what the hell is going on here in the dirty south. I am sure that there is not upward pressure in the north but what is going on here is out of control.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Rebrobate218; 04-06-23 at 10:31. Reason: Grammar
-
04-06-23 06:10 #51869Senior Member

Posts: 56Jrody1
Got it thanks! You're full again so can't pm you.
-
04-05-23 22:58 #51868Senior Member

Posts: 798She was def more muscular less thin so must have been Helen. I did see a super thin girl it must have been Emma. Is Emma a good time, any less haggle?
Originally Posted by JamesMonger
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 22:43 #51867Senior Member

Posts: 92Yuki
If it wasn't grace and she wasn't black then it had to have been Helen or Emma.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
Was this girl super thin or was she a little more muscular less thin? The former being Emma and latter being Helen.
-
04-05-23 21:33 #51866Senior Member

Posts: 69Grace is pricey if you let her manhandle the negotiation. She loves to negotiate and is relentless so you have to adjust your game or she will dance on your wallet. She does have a great body tho and can be super fun.
Originally Posted by Gonzel333
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 20:26 #51865Senior Member

Posts: 28I had same experience with Grace. Don't expect more for FS. I gave up that place! Ivy, Heavenly, and Jiao offer more on Menu at lesser tip!
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 18:24 #51864Regular Member

Posts: 8Thank you. Definitely going to check it out.
Originally Posted by AtlSearcher
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 17:31 #51863Regular Member

Posts: 12Duluth and Norcross
I would suggest driving up to Norcross, there are a few good spots. You can have a nice dream at I love massage in Norcross.
Originally Posted by SilentSanny
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 15:21 #51862Senior Member

Posts: 798Yuki Massage Smyrna
Went early AM on a weekend a few weeks ago and drew a girl (not Grace) and did not have a good experience. The massage was fine, but the haggle in price of extras just killed the mood. She wanted $160 for a nude HJ no joke. Settled on $80 topless but she had me grab the money from my pants right then and there. It wasn't that enjoyable. I've heard similar stories about Grace. YMMV with each girl you get. Does anyone have someone they like to see there? I'd hate to cross it off my list but for now I am avoiding.











Reply With Quote




